• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Hall

Smash Ace
I call dibs on buying Dayu dinner.

In other news. I Youtube searched "It's time to get serious" and came up with...

...THIS

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dayu good thing to have you back. I remenber when you almost beat DSF that was sick and fun to watch.

Irsic

Smash Ace
!

Irsic; You're about to miss out. If you're still here, and if there is a Smashfest go to it, use your Lucas and have everyone **** you.
Oats, you're always such a source of negativity. Who says everyone would **** me? :p It's not like you've played my Lucas!

Also, I'm trying to find San Francisco smash for tomorrow. ?_? so lost

D

Deleted member

Everyone would **** you except dream hack.
He got camped by a lucas on japes :p

I need meta knight practice, anyone wanna help sometime.
It used to be my best matchup but now im not so good at it cuz i never get meta knights in my brackets and i always get hall :(

**Havok**

Smash Lord
LOL @ Burntsockz. I didn't camp Dreamhack. He just didn't approach.
lol that counts too, just like in MK dittos they can camp each other forcing a reaction haha

anyways, sd love.

Me and bone are back after a weekend full of Ajax haha

AC ill team with you, i won't go to UCLA. I wanna get to know the other tj guys.

D

Deleted member

I keep getting a bunch of ads on smashboards telling me that i can find black singles near me.
Whyyyyy!?
I hate this place :p

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Everyone would **** you except dream hack.
He got camped by a lucas on japes :p
What Sockz is talkin **** now!?

lol, pretty much what Nyjin and Socks said. (Except dreamhack got a lot better, so I dunno. ;p)
Hahaha Thanks Alex..... :D

LOL @ Burntsockz. I didn't camp Dreamhack. He just didn't approach.
And I was ahead too, but it got so boring and gay I just said **** it..... LOL!

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
I get Dr. Pepper ads here and Telemundo ads on AiB. I do get the famous Chedda the hustla ad every now and then here on smashboards.

EDIT: There's a tournament in TJ on the 23rd.

Awex

Smash Lord
Game 2 was probably the greatest Brawl match I've ever seen.

It got recorded I believe, don't worry if you missed it.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Oooh. Awesome Selendrile.

AND THIS MESSAGE IS TO ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME:

I'm currently planning CV XXX by myself, and I'd like a little help. Nog is currently working on a flyer, and I still need to secure a venue. La Bella's is the definitive back-up, but if anyone has connections with the guys that ran the Emotional Melee Tourney (GameLive or whatever) could you find out some stuff for me?

- Are they available June 6th for a full-day tournament that could possibly go until mid-night.
- How much will they charge as a venue for the tournament. Flat-rate, no per person bull****.
- Do they have TVs and Wiis? How many?
- What's the capacity of the building?
- Do they have air conditioning? Or anything else. Etc.

If someone can find any of this out for me before Wednesday, they can be the Omicron Beast of all Beasts (I still hold the titles of Alpha Beasts of all Beasts, and Beta Beasts of all Beasts.)

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
It looked like M2K sandbagged to me... i mean win some money now and get mk banned or... win a little less money and win genesis?

Yeah...

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@ Oats: From what I can remember, the guy has a few wiis, but no Smash data. He also bought some component cables specifically for things such as a smash tourney (I think he had four). He also has TVs to go with the cable required setups. When I asked him about a venue fee, he told me either 30 or 33% of the buy in (can't remember which one it was, though). I'm also not sure if it's a percentage as a whole (all events) or just singles. He stated that no outside food or beverage were allowed inside, and he would sell refreshments (requests for certain things could be made).

That's pretty much all I can remember. Hope it helps.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Ack! I'm sorry I wasn't able to talk to John as soon as I would have liked to (sick johns), I hope it's not too late to help. I planned on heading down there tonight to ask in person. Should I still do that, or has someone else already taken care of it?

Anyways, leave a message here or call me! <3 (858-776-3133)

Um, maybe we can hang out? Who knows?

Love love San Diego love. <3

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Ok im driving up to Backyard:
5 seats, 6 if we need it.

-nyjin
-bone
-rickety?
-chill
-me

One more person?

gas = $6
tournament = whatever
food = whatever

Just bring a little over $30

There's no weekly this sunday cuz i wanna study for my finals and you know, not do bad lol.

Next week!

Top Bottom