• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Rickety

Peace and Love
ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy

hanging out and talking with san diego yesterday was too fun!

makes me wish i lived with rickety in san diego =(
Typh!! <3
ohboyohboyohboy!! <3333
I'd write more, but that's what private messages are for! <3

Despite how nice everyone thinks we are. I'm not. So, Oats and I (mostly me) decided that this tier list be created. I hope I piss people off. hehehe.

SD TRUST TIER LIST

Top Tier
Havok
Fierce
Hall
Oats
Bone
Rickety
MogX
Nyjin
Awex

High Tier
Burntsockz
Selendrile
Gursalug
Phear

Mid Tier
Jagger
Dreamhack619
Chandelier
Havoks Dog

Low Tier
Phoenix
The people that stole Havoks money and playstation

Low Tier, Low Tier
Nicktendo

Special Treatment Tier
Nezumi
M. Haze
Typh
SAMUELSON!!!!!!
DSF
Temecula
Palmdale

I might have missed people and.. well, if I did too bad. I'll update it when I feel like it. NOTHING PERSONAL.
I love you, Bone! We're pretty good company. <3
Ooh, when's the next Golden Hill Fun night? :]

Also, Yay! I made it to the top tier! Rickety is finally good for something.

special treatment ;) ;) ;)
*Swooooooon*

<33333

R+T <3

:] <3 :3

----

Everyone is so wonderful! I love the smash community so much! Thanks for the memories! <3

<33333

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
I'm proud to be above the dog. He may not bring a system, but he sure does entertain pretty reliably. Also, you can certainly count on Chandelier to get in some good smashes every tourney.

Sorry I had been so zombie yesterday. I hope I didn't creep you guys out too much just sitting in one place for hours and staring into space. Also, sorry Havok for using up so much toilet paper. I didn't realize the half a dozen sheets of tissue I brought could only sustain me for like half an hour. :^/

Bone: R U O K U 8 A B
Nyjin threatened me not to get anyone sick, then had a sneeze attack a couple hours later. I think he's trying to frame me! :^O (Seriously though, you're fine, right?)

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I'm perfectly fine. :)

I have allergies, which may lead some to think I have swine flu. Don't worry, I went to the doctor on Monday and the doctor confirmed it was just my usual allergies and not swine flu.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Terranigma...never heard of this game >< If my buddy Edrees likes it I should check it out :D

why is tkd not on trust list lolz?

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
lol; you guys are looking WAAAAY too into it. Not only did Bone forget people because he just didn't think about them, he only made the list because I brought up my Music Tier List.

EDIT: Also, MOGX CHECK YOUR E-MAIL!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
tier lists (outside of games) are ussually just fun and shouldnt be taken too seriously, anyways.

Hey so about this weeks weekly...is it on sat or sun?

EDIT; So im getting Street Fighter 4 tommorow 8D Im absolutly horrible at the game though....and I dont own an arcade stick >.<

So are there any guides or something to help me get started? The noobiest guide possibly would probably be the most helpful...Ill try to work my way up from there.....

Also, I heard the online is good? Like, not laggy? If thats true, would anyone here want to help me get better...?

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
So, in regards to Chula Vista 30, what places do you have in mind for the venue, Oats?

Since I brought up the subject, I think we, as a community, should brainstorm. We need to make this thing great! Having said that, here's my input:

For the venue, I think La Bella's would be good (it seemed to produce positive results last time). I also think that Game Rave on Sports Arena Blvd. would be a good spot as well. The owner doesn't close his shop from Friday to Monday, so we wouldn't have to worry about leaving early. Also, I think it would be cool if Rickety could pull some strings and have another guest appearance by Ken!!

I wonder if any local businesses would sponsor our event?

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I'll have to visit both, secure the date at La Bella's just in case as a back-up, and then I'll stop by Game Rave. Problem is cost of venue and what-not. La Bella's was relatively cheap. For Game Rave, I don't want the guy taking money out of the pot (see: Dane)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Man, last night I had a dream that Gamer's Universe was back up and running and Chula Vista 30 was there and it was one of the coolest tourneys ever. I was pretty bummed when I woke up.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Sorry Dreamhack for what I did to you in tournament.
HAHAHA nah its koo.... Even though I lost it was still funny to me! You played to win and I can't fault you for that?

Despite how nice everyone thinks we are. I'm not. So, Oats and I (mostly me) decided that this tier list be created. I hope I piss people off. hehehe.

SD TRUST TIER LIST

Top Tier
Havok
Fierce
Hall
Oats
Bone
Rickety
MogX
Nyjin
Awex

High Tier
Burntsockz
Selendrile
Gursalug
Phear

Mid Tier
Jagger
Dreamhack619
Chandelier
Havoks Dog

Low Tier
Phoenix
The people that stole Havoks money and playstation

Low Tier, Low Tier
Nicktendo

Special Treatment Tier
Nezumi
M. Haze
Typh
SAMUELSON!!!!!!
DSF
Temecula
Palmdale

I might have missed people and.. well, if I did too bad. I'll update it when I feel like it. NOTHING PERSONAL.
0_o

OMG Bone I am so offended by this! How am I just above the Chandelier!? :(

EDIT:
@ Skyler: **** Gamers Universe!!!! There I said it and now I feel Free.....

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
lol; Dreamhack you could have just approached and used the reflector thingy. I only did so you would get frustrated and approach. You didn't approach at all. Lol. I was losing 5 minutes of that match.

Rickety

Peace and Love
b a n f i e l d

If you guys want, I can talk to Jon (the owner of GameRave/ClubLan) about venue fees and what-not. Last time we had a tournament there, everyone paid a five dollar venue fee. So, um, I don't know where this post is going, ack. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if I can be of help to you guys, let me know! <3

---

I love Typh! <3 :]

---

And while I don't want to sound like I'm doing some sort of shameless plug, I guess I should do a shameless plug of Maple's Smashfest this Friday. He's house-sitting for a family, so he plans to pack the whole house with Smash fun. There's a separate thread that I made (at his request), and it'd be fun to see some familiar, pretty faces! <3

(And don't pay attention to what Patrick said about kicking Brawl players. Patrick is just silly.)

---

I'm so, so happy! <3

Top Bottom