• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Oh man PacMan so should have been in smash. He's already been in Mario Kart. >_>
Hmm...along the same line of thinking, Bub and Bob could have been in there too, provided they're not total clones of the Ice Cumbers. I imagine Doom Guy could have been there, too.
What about Blanka?
Its like Pikachu and the Hulk got it on and the rubber broke or something like that.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Ok yea im not going tomorrow, its too far for two ppl to go, gas is gonna **** us both. Let's just enjoy our CV lol

Sorry nyjin.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
I just realized how well our community communicates with each other. Sucks that I can't make it tomorrow.

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
Just so I'm clear on this it's $3 total for am bracket, right? See ya at 12am midnight, guys. ^_^

jk I should be there around noon.

EDIT: Oh man, it took me forever to figure out Mario Bros. meant Yoshi's Island (melee) exists. >_< Also, any specific reason Pirate Ship is banned? It doesn't seem that bad. Also, good to see Lylat Cruise and NPC don't even deserve a mention, but despite likelihood of being banned, I still like Dream Land.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Hey everyone, smashfest was awesome. Great seeing all of you guys again, as well as meeting new people (Chill, who goes to my school. Also Lonk. The guy with the awesome name, i mean LONK!)

Shame I wasn't able to see people such as Oats. I'll be there tomorrow entering the Am. Bracket, should be fun!

BTW Havok, i'll be there at 11:30, 30 mins before i have to be lol jk

Awex

Smash Lord
Tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun. =)

Nyjin, do you still need a ride or are you staying at Havok's? Be sure to let me know.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Oats, I was playing on PS with some logo options for CVXXX (& for the AiB page). It's just fodder for anything else you may have up your sleeve. (:

This is more of a divider. I'm not digging the font under CHULA VISTA. >__<

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
@Fierce:

I would prefer something with a little more pizazz (color) but that's a great start, since I haven't started... and I was thinking of going with the name "Chula Vista 30" since "XXX" might mean something completely different to the wrong crowd.

@ LittleLives:
X-men Origins is Garbage

Updating Blog... HMMMMMMM.... Maybe...

D

Deleted member

What is the latest time i can come for pro bracket do u think havok? 3:30ish?

Also, ill make a blog thing for CV 30. We need like a cool subtitle, CV30: San Diego Strikes Back, or something like that :p

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
San Diego 30: The Force Unleashed
San Diego 30: Reloaded
San Diego 30: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
San Diego 30: Nemesis
San Diego 30: The Movie: The Tournament
San Diego 30: Apples and Bananas

Also it's likely just a sinus infection or something. I don't THINK mucus is contageous, at least.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
hanging out and talking with san diego yesterday was too fun!

makes me wish i lived with rickety in san diego =(

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
I think of you and lick my lips.
You've got the taste I can't resist.
Can't resist.
Can't resist.

[size=xlarge]LET'S EAT
TO THE BEAT![/size]

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Despite how nice everyone thinks we are. I'm not. So, Oats and I (mostly me) decided that this tier list be created. I hope I piss people off. hehehe.

SD TRUST TIER LIST

Top Tier
Havok
Fierce
Hall
Oats
Bone
Rickety
MogX
Nyjin
Awex

High Tier
Burntsockz
Selendrile
Gursalug
Phear

Mid Tier
Jagger
Dreamhack619
Chandelier
Havoks Dog

Low Tier
Phoenix
The people that stole Havoks money and playstation

Low Tier, Low Tier
Nicktendo

Special Treatment Tier
Nezumi
M. Haze
Typh
SAMUELSON!!!!!!
DSF
Temecula
Palmdale

I might have missed people and.. well, if I did too bad. I'll update it when I feel like it. NOTHING PERSONAL.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
You don't like Chrono, the dog?

And I love how Nicktendo is below the people that took Havok's stuff...heh.

EDIT: I'm happy Phear made it to at least High Tier. He's the best for coming to the weekly to feed me and **** at SF IV.

SUPER EDIT: Special Treatment tier is too good. :p

$BONE$

Smash Ace
gotta love crono messing up our matches. everyone in high tier is dead even. top tier is getting super crowded. the people on the top top part are the biggest contributors. with rides / housing & just being sexy.

Top Bottom