• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
If I don't have to stay in the back of Havok's car again, I'll go in your car Dreamhack.

As much as I love the trunk...I don't. :p

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
LOL I was JK, Dreamhack! I can't go my loves. It's finals week for me & I think after that I'll be free for some tournaments with you guys again. Probably won't enter but you guys are too fun to not be around. (: Especially you Oats, kiss me through the phone. I'll see you later on.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
LOL I was JK, Dreamhack! I can't go my loves. It's finals week for me & I think after that I'll be free for some tournaments with you guys again. Probably won't enter but you guys are too fun to not be around. (: Especially you Oats, kiss me through the phone. I'll see you later on.
You make me sad.... :(

Nyjin's obsessions are pretty unpredictable.

We need a final car update/confirmation from dreamhack, stat. :o
Yeah I know its cause Im trying to see if someone can cover my shift.... I should know by thursday night!

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
I love legend of Zelda, specially link to the past, but it's so overrated by the n00bs. I'll go for Donkey Kong country they put a lot of effort to that game.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Woh, Oats...calm down there.

Sue Son, despite a major age gap, is mine!

:D

(Dreamhack, hurry up and confirm. I'm not sure if I wanna stay in the back again, although sleeping is nice).

NOTE: I voted Legend of Zelda simply because I like RPGs more. I don't think it's the Best Game Ever though, just from that list. Best Game Ever is impossible to decide.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
While it is definitely not my favorite, Super Mario Bros 3 is probably the best game ever.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Good luck guys.
Hey Blanka are you comming tomorrow? just go to Soid's house when ever you want tomorrow, we'll be there, remenber is Gibrans birthday so if we have enought money we might do a super carner asada.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
BIG NEWS

HAVOK IS SUPER JEALOUS; HALL IS WONDERING WHY; MEXICO IS GOING TO KICK MY ***

Basically, I got an e-mail earlier this evening, and it's an awesome e-mail. Here, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

So.... I'm going to get a facefull of DAIGO on May 30th. I'm going to hang out with him and everything. And I'm going to tell him that there is this guy named "Havok" that plays Street Fighter in San Diego, and that he is SUPER gay, and SUPER dumb, and no one likes him. And that way, when DAIGO comes to San Diego, he'll know who this Havok guy is, and tell Havok straight to his face: "Aren't you the Havok that is SUPER gay, SUPER dumb, and NO ONE likes you?" (in Japanese) And then Havok will cry like I did when I realized I'm going to quit Brawl because Lucas is not tourney viable.

Also, I'm taking Hall with me. <3

ALSOALSOALSO: If one of you guys want to make some photoshop edits to the willy wonka picture above, I recommend it. $1 to the person that makes Augustus = Ghetto Soldier.

<3<3<3<3<3 San Diego Love (except jealous Havok)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Havok's Reaction on the Phone:

"you're a *****; you're a *****. You're gay. You're gay!. YOU'RE A *****! How the **** did you get an invite."

Hall

Smash Ace
I'm curious about the invite too. What kind of secret underground fighting game man is Oats?

M. Wizard: How 'bout it Oats? How'd you like a position in Shadaloo? I'm going to be running this underground tournament to attract all the best fighters in the world, but really I'm just doing it so I can get Diago to show up so I can beat him and steal his powers.

Oats: I'm gonna get paid for this right? I don't do 'nuthin for free.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
that is so old but it deserves being reposted periodically

i'm pretty sure it's the only piece of video game music that can make me cry haha

so beautiful

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
on the internet, something from last week is so old.

that said i apologize for my rude comment and hope awex and i can still be friends forever

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Bestfwainnnnsss (:

Bonaynay, you left your bag of tricks in my car from Quizno's. I just noticed, ahaha.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
That's pretty cool, Oats. KoF is my favorite fighting series. I hope this "XIII" turns out to be pretty good.

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
**** it Oats, you stretched the page. Aren't there spoiler tags in this forum or something? >_<

Also lulz, they link that Unplugged video at TheSpeedGamers all the time.

Also Also, hey guys, 35.5 hours until The Speed Gamers' Mother marathon!!! ARE U EXCITTED?!?!?!?!

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Wait, wait, wait...

Did Oats say he was quitting Brawl?! =O

Or am I being totally paranoid/ridiculous?

(Totally disregarding the KOF thing. I know nothing about it. ^_^)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Everyone wanting to ride in my car for Backyard Brawl, I regret to inform you all that I can't go.... :( all my ****ing co-workers are ***** and won't cover one little shift! So sorry to all of you that wanted a ride but I can't go, and sorry Nyjin but your gonna have to ride in Havok's trunk! LOL....

At least the thought of you riding in the trunk will put a smile on my face.... :)

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
****, poor little Mr.Blanka. Congrats Oats, but still I think your the most ramdon person to go and play King o Figthers.

Hey Blanka so are you comming?
Maybe if you play enought with me you get as good as Oats and get invited to an event for once. =)

Edit:
Blanka i have to go to soid's house now, so caele cuando quieras hay vamos a andar hasta tarde.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I know it's a little early to bring up, but what is the ride situation gonna look like for SCSA? I really want to go to this, but I'm going to Six Flags the following day. I'm calling car Johns, my clutch went out (or else, I'd drive myself to Irvine). If somebody is driving back afterwards, I can make this.

Top Bottom