• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Presents: Chula Vista XX SHOUTOUTSSSSS

J4pu

Smash Champion
Pictochat got banned? come on that stage is awesome, well I couldnt make it to this one anyways, as long as it's still in for Winter Game Fest

Katz

Smash Rookie
bump!!!

does anyone have any more sets for this
I can certainly bring my Wii, but not a TV. If someone could bring along an extra television set (preferably sans the severed cord ;)), that would be fantastic. Man, I've heard nothing but good things about this enigmatic "La Bella's" joint. This free food deal sounds pretty inviting though, I must say.

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Havok, that TV with the severed cord was yours, right? I could fix that for you (have everything I need right here in my apartment on the UCSD campus) if somebody could get it here (you going to the Melee tri on Saturday?). That'd be another TV for CV XX.

I dunno if I said I was bringing a set of my own, but I can for sure bring a TV of my own (decent size, too). Wii's up in the air, 'cause the **** thing's making a weird noise (gonna try to figure out what's wrong before taking it anywhere). I'll keep you posted.

--UnderWing

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I can probably make this...

Anyone wanna go doubles w/me?

Wii's up in the air, 'cause the **** thing's making a weird noise (gonna try to figure out what's wrong before taking it anywhere). I'll keep you posted.

--UnderWing
Hey man dont worry about your Wii a lot of Wiis make that weird noise its kinda loud right? My wii makes that noise too so does my friends and they both work fine i thought somethign was wrong w/ mine so I asked about it on a nintendo tehc help thing and they said its compeltly normal. Some make that noise some dont.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
**** i think im guna be coming out for this....
i miss hangin out with all the brawl people....
:D ill see what i can do and who i can bring

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Hey man dont worry about your Wii a lot of Wiis make that weird noise its kinda loud right? My wii makes that noise too so does my friends and they both work fine i thought somethign was wrong w/ mine so I asked about it on a nintendo tehc help thing and they said its compeltly normal. Some make that noise some dont.
No matter how "normal" it is, a machine shouldn't make a vibration noise like this -- some aspect of the disk drive is somehow loose. It's quieter than my XBox 360, but the fact that the thing *developed* a noise disturbs me. I've got the tools to get inside, and the knowledge of how not to screw things up, so I'm going to try a repair. I will likely have it done by this tournament, luckily... and if I can't fix it, I'll just have to live with it. It's worth tinkering with to see if I can fix, though.

--UnderWing

Awex

Smash Lord
Wow so much trash talk. Let's crew battle SanFran and his friends hahaha.

At the very least money match. ;p

D

Deleted member

Me and Hugglebunny have a collective set XD (I bring wii, he brings tv=too pro)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
11 days till me and my boy lay the smackdown on all u rookie biatchs....
:rolleyes:

Wow so much trash talk. Let's crew battle SanFran and his friends hahaha.

At the very least money match. ;p
4 reals we should do crews! Chula's crew vs. SanFrans crew....

Or

At very least a money match! :chuckle:

P.S.
Yeah Awex that video is ****!!!! Curse OLIMAR!!!!

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
U hrd him gais, hes gonna smack us down =(
sf420 pickin on little kids liek burntsocks for their lunch/milk money, for shame...
4 reals we should do crews! Chula's crew vs. SanFrans crew....
Or
At very least a money match! :chuckle:!
quoted for truth
hack you gotta quit saying what awex is saying or he'll get you with his louie combos

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
sorry haze the order for TKD goes
1. soid
2. IceDX
3. Havok
4. burntsocks
5. legendary MogX
6. everyone else
97. me
98. my brother
99. MikeHaze

EDIT:
I hope we can fit in crews. That'd be too good.
crews would be too good.
judging from yesterdays crew battle at CVXIX it would be TKD, awex, Phoenix, Fierce, Nyjin, me and burntsocks vs SF420's crew
I wonder what the crews would have looked like yesterday with all the others who didnt come or left before crews

**Havok**

Smash Lord
sorry haze the order for TKD goes
1. soid
2. IceDX
3. Havok
4. burntsocks
5. legendary MogX
6. everyone else
97. me
98. my brother
99. MikeHaze
:laugh:

:laugh:

Need more sets, who can help out!?

IF anyone needs to be housed i need to know NOW. If you tell me on saturday that you're going to want to crash, it won't happen.

Top Bottom