• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Presents: Chula Vista XX SHOUTOUTSSSSS

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
sorry haze the order for TKD goes
1. soid
2. IceDX
3. Havok
4. burntsocks
5. legendary MogX
6. everyone else
97. me
98. my brother
99. MikeHaze

EDIT:

crews would be too good.
judging from yesterdays crew battle at CVXIX it would be TKD, awex, Phoenix, Fierce, Nyjin, me and burntsocks vs SF420's crew
I wonder what the crews would have looked like yesterday with all the others who didnt come or left before crews
*** hole you didn't throw me in there!!!! I see how it is.... LOL!!! :laugh:

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
On a sidenote, can we play any stage as long as the other player/team agrees on it? The counterpicks are kinda...lacking lol

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Oh mah lawd. I barely realized all the color that has taken over the first page of this thread. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JOB HAVOK.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I hope someone has Brawl+, i really wanna try it out. I heard the wavedashing code sucks though.

ATLEAST FOR FRIENDLIES PEOPLE :p

**Havok**

Smash Lord
who else who can bring some more sets??? I'm giving food to those who do!

And Again, RSVP this thing, you know you're the guy who's bringing like 5 friends but you're the only one registered? Make your friends do it too =P

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Man, I'm praying to the smash GOD's right now and just hoping that I can get am early shift for sunday so I can make it to the tourney!!!

OH GREAT AND POWERFUL META-KNIGHT, PLEASE LET IT BE YOUR WILL THAT I MAY ATTEND THE CV XX TOURNAMENT AND THAT WITH YOU I MAY **** AND OWN MANY NOOBS FOR YOU.....

LOL!!!! :chuckle:

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
I'm going, and I'm almost positive that PBS is as well. Nuke may or may not be (it's hard to tell with him), and I've got a friend here who hails from Palmdale, and he might be coming as well (it's up in the air). Can't say for sure, but I'll get solid numbers by Saturday night.

I can also bring a surge protector and a full set. Dunno if I mentioned it before.

--UnderWing

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Man, I'm praying to the smash GOD's right now and just hoping that I can get am early shift for sunday so I can make it to the tourney!!!

OH GREAT AND POWERFUL META-KNIGHT, PLEASE LET IT BE YOUR WILL THAT I MAY ATTEND THE CV XX TOURNAMENT AND THAT WITH YOU I MAY **** AND OWN MANY NOOBS FOR YOU.....

Broken character worshiper

Awex

Smash Lord

You better show up. You opened a big ****in can of worms and I want my ****in MK vs Olimar match *****.

jk lolol hope you can make it tho

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
I hope you all take showers the day of, or I'll personally tell you that you smell in front of everyone. :O

D

Deleted member

Dirty Sockz cant take a showa! Else he'll be clean socks.

And im going yellow yoshi on sunday =) Cuz hes dirty

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Broken character worshiper
Im still working on the "Smasher's Prayer" LOL! :chuckle:

You better show up. You opened a big ****in can of worms and I want my ****in MK vs Olimar match *****.

jk lolol hope you can make it tho
LOL! Love you too Awex..... HAHAHA!!

I hope you all take showers the day of, or I'll personally tell you that you smell in front of everyone. :O
OATS, I will give you so much props if you just straight out say that to someone's face in front of everyone!!!!! After I die with laughter of course..... :)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna doubles wth me? I dont have a fer-sure doubles partner yet and I promise I dont smell!

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Bumpity bump, goes the bed of eager smashers.

I got no school on Friday because my nurse told me I had pink-eye. Which I don't.

.AC.

Smash Lord
@ Animal Crossing: Doubles
Thanks! its just that i have only gone to two ttournies in tijuana and in one of them singles and doubles were at the same time,it was a little confusing:confused:

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
sry guys i might not be able to make it.
I wanna save some money for back friday

D

Deleted member

6 in the morning the next day, and if you dont stay till the very end you get disqualified.

:laugh:
Not rly tho, itll prolly end at 7+

Top Bottom