• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Presents: Chula Vista XX SHOUTOUTSSSSS

.AC.

Smash Lord
do you need more wiis?if i go i can probably take one.

D

Deleted member

LMFAO!!!! I just now noticed it but were it says "Barrio Havokz" behind it is a chandelier!!!!! HAHAHA! Even that dam chandelier makes it onto the flyer!!!! :rotfl:
Omg you're right! Chandelier combos!

Skrlx

Smash Champion
When i click the link to the tournament in AiB it directs me to home. =/

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
No1 stands a dam chance in this tourney against me n my boy bring your A game and your wallets bzs
Whatever you say man Socal owns all!!!!

i will go, but to play melee so leave a spot open ;). also bone paly melee with me again last time was really fun
So your gonna come so Bone can own you with his peach again???

do another melee side tourney. to make it bigger
What do you mean like Race's??? If thats what you mean that **** would be down! I would enter both even though I know my *** would get ***** in Melee! LOL!!!! :D

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
HAvok we need to get you into melee. I got Hack back into it. Playing melee marth is just so much fun.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Havok, AIB page! !!!! And change the AIB on the first page! I'M GOING TO GET ON YOUR CASE!

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Whose SanFran? o.o

EDIT: I noticed his main is Ike. MogX, we need to talk with this person. ;)
Please talk to him and let him know how it goes down over here.... LOL! :chuckle:

HAvok we need to get you into melee. I got Hack back into it. Playing melee marth is just so much fun.
Sad to say it but he did get me back into melee.... But he has a point you think Brawl Marth is fun? When you know how to play Melee Marth it ****ing kicks ***!!!!

Havok, AIB page! !!!! And change the AIB on the first page! I'M GOING TO GET ON YOUR CASE!
Do it HAVOK! You don't want OATS knocking on your front door......

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
I'm bumping this for posterity and because I'm asking for some help. I'm UCSD a lot of the time, and I already posted up flyers around PC, does anyone want to help me post around flyers across the school on Friday or Thursday? It should be fun, we can hang out, smashfest after and just have a good time. I'm looking at you, DragZ, Underwing, Dani, MrTracy, etc, etc.

Awex

Smash Lord
I've got a TV but no wii because mine belongs to the family. Anyone got a stray wii in need of a TV for this? ;p

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Free Food.

I'm going to mention this:

For those of you that bring a TV and/or Wii, we'll be giving you free food from La Bella's. We'll have to way make sure certain people get their free food.

Top Bottom