• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
RE: Teamate

i need a teammate
Hey, you said you need a team mate for yellow belt.

wanna team?

We were suppised to team at Brawl at the Mall remember? That never happened because teams were cancelled.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Chu: I don't care about my own friendlies - someone asked if we played I said yea in a friendly, I won but it didn't mean anything. They then thought it meant something and repeated it somewhere, you know how people are.

Per YBM: All I know was I was told YBM somehow beat you. Then I saw him at 17 and you at 33rd and assumed it was tournament. Guess not, so never mind on the YBM comment.

This should be a fun weekendddd

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chu: I don't care about my own friendlies - someone asked if we played I said yea in a friendly, I won but it didn't mean anything. They then thought it meant something and repeated it somewhere, you know how people are.

Per YBM: All I know was I was told YBM somehow beat you. Then I saw him at 17 and you at 33rd and assumed it was tournament. Guess not, so never mind on the YBM comment.

YBM faced EEvisu in winners, and BARELY won, and I mean barely

but that was 2nd round winners, because EE beat Hylian, had YBM lost, he would've played Xzax, which I think xzax would have won to be quite honest

while Chu had to play Anther in 2nd or 3rd round winners, then Kornn in losers, yikes

Anyways, thats the statistical, of the who what where why thats how that all happened, not that its THAT important

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
YBM faced EEvisu in winners, and BARELY won, and I mean barely

but that was 2nd round winners, because EE beat Hylian, had YBM lost, he would've played Xzax, which I think xzax would have won to be quite honest

while Chu had to play Anther in 2nd or 3rd round winners, then Kornn in losers, yikes

Anyways, thats the statistical, of the who what where why thats how that all happened, not that its THAT important
aka ybm had the easiest bracket in history to get 17th. lol

ChuDat

Smash Master

Well, LIL B somehow beat me before too. I heard he got a lot of rep for that match =).

Funny how every time someone beats me, everyone and their mother knows about it.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Well, LIL B somehow beat me before too. I heard he got a lot of rep for that match =).

Funny how every time someone beats me, everyone and their mother knows about it.
cuz its funny when you lose :D

and i beat you like light years ago in like October lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Brawl+ lovers:

Hackfest 2.0 - a Brawl+ tourney at JCaesar's Farm

After the Dojo on Saturday, come spend the night at the farm and bust out the + on Sunday!

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
Sweet Matador, Im most likely coming....but got 3 hours to stay tops (African parents...ehh...they bottom tier and all, what can I say) but at least its better than not going at all :)

Can't live on wifi forever

Top Bottom