• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Oath and Taj are unbanned from this tournament.

Oath - I'm still keeping an eye on u though man :p

Edit: For awesomeness, we received 2,454 viewers on our Live stream on Saturday!

Oath.

Smash Ace

Edit: For awesomeness, we received 2,454 viewers on our Live stream on Saturday!
thats cool , thanks i guess?? uhh why would you need to keep an eye on me i haven't done anything bro. But i can also understand your view on this since i am the number one culprit. i appreciate it though good job

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

good stuff

Coney

Smash Master
Maybe I'll actually make it to this one instead of plead to be allowed in without paying venue. One can only hope!

I really wanna try those impossible stages. Easyyyy~

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I need someone to pick me and crismas up at baltimore travel plaza...but I am def trying to come unless something comes up...but I will support chu 100% so everyone should as well

Long live smash ! :)

ChuDat

Smash Master
You should look for a better venue, Chu.
Yeah, I think I can speak with the manager of the place about it though. Maybe we can do something.

LighxDream - Awesome man! Let me know if ur coming down with crismas. I'll be able to pick u u guys up since I'll be in the area. My contact info is in the first page.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
\of course you got it bro. This is right after mine so i might be a little tired but we will see.

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
We have a date!

June 27th

Hope to see you guys there =)
Great, I dont think my mom has plans on that day :)

And my parents can use "you gotta study for school not games" cuz my school ends June 18 :)

And are you serious about the $300 pot? (just wondering)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
One thing that we should maybe note at this event

This is a LAN center and by paying the venue fee you have access to usage of any computer available. This is a pretty cool deal, take advantage of it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
chu, im sorry what happened with SatS last august, but can u plz stop putting all of your events on the same day as ToS ran events? the 27th is a tourney in jersey ran by dapuff and ToS and was trying to attract everyone from Atl North, since it can easily be a regional sized event, capable of hosting to 100+ entrants. not only does it hurt attendance, it means I CANT GO TO YOUR TOURNEYS! lol

i rly wanna start attenging some MD tournies again, and the dojo series seems too cool, but i cant come again...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
TOS tourney in jersey? This is a local event chibo, only regional events most of us are interested in are the ECRC events. Some people randomly go to jersey, but even if there is no tourney on this date most of us wouldn't go to philly or jersey X_X

chillindude829

Smash Master
yea sorry chibo but you dont really have a legit complaint. md/va usually has tournaments every weekend regardless so if chu moved his tourney it would still interfere with another tournament. hell i think the weekend of apex there was still a tourney down here. besides its not like chu checks his calendar for the dates of ToS tourneys and plans tourneys specifically on those dates lol

if you want a regional tourney attracting people from md/va, announce it earlier and hype it.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Yea I saw a couple of people playing Counter-strike when I came there
Yea, I was in Omni's base, pwning his doods.

U have a Wife? man I need to step it up =_=. Have fun on ur vacation man, see u when u get back!
Yea Chu I gots a wife :D June 19th will be our second anniversary. I'll let you see a picture of her and MM you to guess her age lulz. NO ONE guesses our ages right.

I'll stick to azn girls, thanks haha
http://www.carnagecorp.com/pub/pictures/sexy asian girl.jpg
I could hook this up for ya!

Top Bottom