• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion

Deez.

Smash Lord
I love watching two campers face off (or rather run off), its especially funny when both their characters can easily be aggressive with low risk.

Good ****, we should train together!

Lol Azen is so right...:laugh: and HAT I would take a money match with you against your Kirby, if thats ok? you know I love me some Kirbys:lick::lick:

And would anyone wanna Team?:ohwell: Esoj?Korn?EE?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Dkkountry, i considered one time holding a side event after a real tourney - drunk brawl. You need to take at least 5 shots of 80 proof+liquor to enter. No exceptions. LOL

I WANT A MEEP CARD!!!

i need a ride to this... ill ggive gas monies. anyone? im about 20 mins west of baltimore.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
don't do that, Brawl is way harder when you're drunk

altho i somehow find Melee to be much easier when i'm drunk. Meep come play some drunk Melee with D-Block/Cooters
Drinking + Brawl = Relaxed Fun. :) I never feel tense when I got a little happy in my system. :laugh:

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

I also find melee easier while drinking, but after the effects wear off I suck at all games for the next 16 hours lolll. High doesn't change how I play, just makes everything a lot funner and enjoyable. The only side effect is it makes you hungry, which can be considered amazing if you like food :lick:

High >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drunk

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
It all depends on in what state of mind you are when you practice. If you usually practice brawl high, you're going to do well if you're high in the tournament and poorly if you aren't for the tournament. If you usually practice sober then get high for the tournament, you will suck. If you stay sober, you will do well.

*This theory applies for all players except HAT. He will do poorly regardless.

HAT

Smash Ace
lol ive fallen to the darkside..... brawl is so much easier when your high.

Hat mm my icies vs your watever?

al limit my grabs to 5.
yeah, rob vs. IC. however, don't limit any grabbing ****. i want lain practice.

jon, **** you.

edit- deez, yeah, i'll MM you with kirby. if i lose though, let me go another character in a double or nothing. =]

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Travis thinks Brawl is stupid and not fun. That's why he doesn't come to tournaments.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol brawl = the game who can mentally break the other person first XD. Watching candy vs dojo had to have been the funniest thing ive seen in a while. He made dojo look like a scrub with all the nade camping and grabbing he did.

Sure hat 5 bux =). Infinites all the way!

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Jon, I'll need your address. I should come right past your place if my calculations are correct.

Also, if someone can convince travis to go, tell him he can ride with me, I'll meet up with him in westminster somewhere

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure 1st Edition Meep Card is number one on the rankings currently.

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol @ meep card...

tope already claimed it back at pound 3. ive been kinda keeping it a secret for a long time, but i dunno if that even counts cuz i barely smoked any.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol @ meep card...

tope already claimed it back at pound 3. ive been kinda keeping it a secret for a long time, but i dunno if that even counts cuz i barely smoked any.
i can still get a meep card, just not a first edition.

tantalus it's

312 carvel beach rd, curtis bay, MD

but im not 100% yet. ill let u kno beforehand

ChuDat

Smash Master
I think this will be my last tournament that I host. I won't even host anymore bi-weeklies (since a family member is moving in downstairs).

My reason is that I don't get enough support (although, thankyou @ Team Arlington & NC Echo). I'll still go to tournaments but I just don't want to waste my time doing these tournaments anymore since people don't appreciate them. I'll leave it up to BMX/Taj/Deez/C3/ and Hat to hold tournaments in MD/VA. It's in their hands now.

Good luck, MD/VA. I might come back to host tournaments in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------
Dojo Update:

Schedule:
10:00 AM Registration/Friendlies/Money Matches
11:00 AM Brawl Teams
2:00 PM Recess
2:30 PM Registration for Brawl Singles
3:00 PM Brawl Singles
8:00 PM CLOSED

Azen Fee: Everyone must arrive by 10:30 AM if you are playing teams. If you arrive later than 11:00 AM and are entering teams, then a 2$ charge will be given.

Everyone MUST be out by 8:00 PM. People may arrive at anytime as long as they arrive before registration for whatever event they are playing in. For anyone that is just coming to play friendlies, I don't recommend it. You have to pay a $10 venue fee and you might not even get to play any friendlies since every tv will be used for the tournament. If you come, just enter the tournament since you might as well. Remember, this tournament is for you to get better. Don't come expecting to play low tiers and mess around. If I see any of this, I will say something about it ~. Don't waste your, you opponents, and my time by screwing around.

After parties??? hehehz =).

Stage List:

Starter stages:
Final Destination
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's DS
Lylat Cruise

Counter PICKS:
Castle Siege
Halberd
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Delphino Plaza
Pokemon Stadium 1
Pokemon Stadium 2

Stage Striking system: For the first match, you and your opponent will alternate and strike a starting stage until one is agreed on. This rule seems to be the most popular for out of state tournaments.

Guys, remember that this tournament is supposed to be an out of state training tournament. All rules will be the exact same as an out of state tournament. Thus, IC infinite is NOT BANNED @ Meep. Imagine this like APEX 2. You will play just like you did at Apex (except, if you did horribly at Apex, step it up here LOLZ)

PEOPLE BRING SET-UPS!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
****, good **** Chu. Way to man up and not ban the infinite. I hate it, but we need to get better.

I'm going to gay the **** out of all of you, and you all better ****ing appreciate it. We suck. We need to not suck.

Man for man we have tons of skill and talent, we just don't play gay enough. Time to fix that.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If this is the case, then fear not MD/VA

I will be hosting tournaments all the time. If this is truly Chu's last tournament, I have as many as 6 potential venues for tourneys.

We shall see.

Also, I plan on running a live feed at this event for woodbridge and anyone else who wants to watch.

Also, if anyone is down for going to friendlies afterwards for food, i'm down. Lets goes

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Actually nevermind, I can't come. I don't have the money to pay this much right now. I came across a bit of money but need to pay off probation/alcohol classes that are backed up. -.-

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yo, Chu. You might have missed my earlier post, but is it alright if I come down Friday and ride with you to the tournament on Saturday? I need to pick up my controller and I'm not sure how I can find a ride otherwise.

Plank: Step it up, mangz. Playing "gay" to win is only going to limit you in the long run. Gotta' rep MD/VA MK's the right way.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Wow that stinks that you are no longer running tournaments. From these threads it seemed like you got tons of supports and the tournaments of yours I went to seemed to get a solid 40 people.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Sorry to hear you won't be hosting anymore events Chu :(

And...umm if we don't leave by 8 will we be sitting outside the venue? Idk if I'll be out by 8 or not DX

Top Bottom