• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat's Biweekly for July 3rd

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Just a reminder - I ***** you in Winners Finals.
LOL WORD DUDE 5TH GAME IS TOTALLY **** LOLOL

just a reminder - next time we play you're losing A.

and I'm not a scared ***** who rigs tournaments to avoid PS B.

good games friend LOLLLLLLLLL

ChuDat

Smash Master
LOL WORD DUDE 5TH GAME IS TOTALLY **** LOLOL

just a reminder - next time we play you're losing A.

and I'm not a scared ***** who rigs tournaments to avoid PS B.

good games friend LOLLLLLLLLL
Continue to lose to me in Singles AND Doubles.

I didn't rig ****. It just so happens that P~S and Candy were the one to create the bracket. Get *****.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
like i said, next time we play, you aren't winning homeboi

and who cares about doubles lmao wtf im marth in doubles wtf am i even going to do to hurt anyone LOL

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
lol

you two are funny

I can't beat either of you, so I guess I really can't say much. I'll be over for more training this week NEO! Hova, i'm probably headed to your place at some point as well.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
neo is so cocky
lie*
yeah man mad cocky talking **** to chu dat bro because it's not like he's disrespectful or anything lolollololololol

but in all serious ggs chu, and i -AM- ****ing you up next time *****

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
It just hit me. I got ***** a lot at this lol. neos sheik 3 stocked via SD and AZ made me rage quit as wario, lost to my peach and then soundly beat the peach. I might need to polish up this secondary to aggro all the annoying diddys

chu: you definitely had a good amount of input on that bracket. wasnt all Candy PS. dont fake lol

junebug

Smash Journeyman
what's up with MD/VA and 3 stocks involving boss? he's either dishing them out, or taking them. D:

weird, lol.

anyway, good stuff top 3! chu, neo, and boss are too gud!

random shoutout to candy for finally entering singles. (smirk)

Lobos

Smash Master
Their was alot of 3 stocking going on at this.....mostly ps getting 3 stocked by boss' mario

lol

good **** allen you found my weakness

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Tant: any chance you could upload the set with me/Slik? It starts with me 3 stocking his wario into a LRAstart quit (then two matches of diddy vs peach). First stage was Smashville.
I just finished recording it. It will be up either later on tonight or tomorrow morning =D

You can tell the LRAStart caught me off guard because I let the video run a little longer than stopping it as soon as the match was over.

Edit: So I am sitting here watching the videos I am recording and I come up to Neo vs Chu.

Jesus Christ Neo's Marth is so good.

Top Bottom