• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
inb4toasty'soldass
XD
I just got infracted for saying **** in a post even though it's not in a wordfilter. Also, I was told to change my ****-button avatar. I don't understand, everyone says ****.

raperaperaperape

Also, they want my profile picture changed (I had a picture of Michael Jackson pointing and saying "i will **** you") because it says ****.

Edit: I now realize that I say **** entirely way too much.
Yet another reason I love you, 'llermo.

2 Years and 20 lbs ago:

[glasses and popped collar courtesy of two ridiculously attractive fleshbodies of the EVE persuasion]

1 Year and 1 Girlfriend ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luB1pdoHPFc <---get at my track record [watch in HQ!] and OMMMG watch the 2nd half!!! I know I've posted this in the ROB chat before, but still =D

1 Year and 1 toasty toaster ago:

In 7 minutes, I will be 25.

EDIT:

4 days and 1 surprise party ago:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
toasty, repost those HERB2 pics plz.

Oh and have a great 25th cycle, ya old *******!

My favorite drink is egg nog. The thicker the better.
Favorite nonseasonal drink: whole milk.

Right now I feel I'm too young to post a smexy pic. I'll wait till my smexyness hits a peak in 2-3 years, then I'll **** the Social thread with my face.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Oh and have a great 25th cycle, ya old *******!
haha, thanks...I opened a card at the party the other day that said "YO...HAPPY 1ST QC, BRO" XDXDXD

Ninja Turtles Themed Surprise 25th bday parties are the greatest things ever. Everyone should have them.

Favorite drink: Bangladeshi-style Limeade [Read: regular fresh limeade + 8,000 tbsp. of sugar =D]...but we only drink it occasionally during Ramadan ;__; [though I suppose that's a better alternative to diabetes XD]

oh...and:

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Just got back from Eipc if Woodbirdge (EoW as Star calls it) and got 9th. Took G-Reg to last game last hit, he had to go Fox <_<. I hate Fox so much :(

You lucky fa*got. I hate my parents. "Sure, you can go." "Fees?! Hell no!" "Fine, we'll give you a chance." "You forgot to put away the hose! No tourney for you." "*this morning* All right, we'll take you. We just need to do some errands." "Oh, sorry we didn't finish the errands in time for your tourney, honey."

Summary of the past week. :/

Top Bottom