• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Yeah, there's not much activity going on with R.O.B.
Hope to see him in SSB for WiiU/3DS

T0MMY

Smash Master
No snarky replies to my last post since yesterday?

C'mon, buddies, don't let this place go to the junk yard. I know all of you are online pretty much every day, There is more important stuff to be done than creep around on junkbook and twit about the latest photo update on the Smash Bros. site.

But as long as I am posting that is all that is needed for a R.O.B. board ([^~]

Zwarm

Smash Hero
As much as I hate to say it, I have very low hopes for ROB in smash 4 since all of these stories have come out about characters being cut

T0MMY

Smash Master
R.O.B. isn't going to an all-Melee EVO.
Good luck to all the many, many Pichu players going though.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah I haven't been infracted in a while. I need to post here more.

no seriously im confused as all heckie like apparently i have no threads or posts since before the site got remade thats really weird and id ask bio about it but i dont think i should bother him right now so

can any of you clue me in

also does anyone here besides gwj and kassandra watch snk cause god damn im in love with that show

ah no i mean im still subscribed to my threads but when i search for posts or threads ive made the site says no results...

Tesh

Smash Hero
yea, search is one of the things that was completely butchered in the move

you just have to google the thread title and put smashboards so it finds this site first

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Let's see.

> Finally saw the Matrix trilogy for the first time

> Taking a summer Calculus course, no time to breathe

> Okami is now tied with Pokemon as my #1 favorite game ever

> P:M is now the best game in competitive and casual Smash

> Got Sudai some gifts because Sudai is awesome

> My cat is licking his face at the moment

That's about all I can think of right now.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
The Matrix has 3 movies? I thought it was 1 movie and 2 straight-to-DVD spin-offs, Disney style. No one refers to The Lion King or Aladdin as trilogies, even though they both technically have 2 sequels.

to be fair the lion king 1/2 or whatever ****in fraction it has wasnt that bad

you guys should uh

totally invite me to the rob skype yeah

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lol, I didn't know they were straight to DVD. The second one was actually pretty good and the third one was basically half nostalgia from the first two plus a ton of CGI show offing. As a trilogy they were good, you just have to stomach the extra CGI they put into the other two. It was a movie I just never got into or really saw until they started showing all three together on cable movie channels.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Lol, I didn't know they were straight to DVD. The second one was actually pretty good and the third one was basically half nostalgia from the first two plus a ton of CGI show offing. As a trilogy they were good, you just have to stomach the extra CGI they put into the other two. It was a movie I just never got into or really saw until they started showing all three together on cable movie channels.
They weren't straight to DVD haha, I was just poking fun because the general consensus is that the 2nd and 3rd one sucked. The 2nd one actually made significantly more money in the box office (sadly).

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ah, I see. XD Goes to show how little I know about the series in general. As a story it was good, but certain elements in the plot and the use of excessive CGI just made them less good. To be honest I really liked the whole door dimensions concept and The Oracle in general.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Been doing good Sil. Glad to hear you've been good too. :]
Do you go to cons? Have you seen the new Eeveelution plushies that are out? They're super legit.

sil how have you been? and you sudai and sapph and everyone whats been new with you guys
Been good, getting kind of lazy though lol. Going into my 6th year of college, still an art major. I've become a founding officer of a gaming club and a Riot affiliated League group.

> Finally saw the Matrix trilogy for the first time
I once convinced a guy there could be more thatn 3 in a trilogy, I can be very convincing at times.
> Taking a summer Calculus course, no time to breathe
Summer classes are ridiculously demanding. Last session I took one that dealt with the use of a CNC Routher (2D printer). Luckily it was something way more fun than calculus and I spent most my time making gears [steampunk ftw]. Hows calc treating you?
> P:M is now the best game in competitive and casual Smash
Agreed.
> Got Sudai some gifts because Sudai is awesome
Was it a bushel of Vaporeons?
> My cat is licking his face at the moment
My cat does that sometimes too.

Top Bottom