• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Everyone should just come to Illinois imo

Central point in the country, and our spiders are a joke compared to what I imagine lives in Texas. I'm afraid of spiders and even I can handle them.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
actually everyone should just come to england. nothing dangerous here, all close together, the beach is like 100 miles away maximum no matter where you are. I cant see this going wrong

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I meant dangerous weather/wildlife wise. The UK practically shut down this weekend because of a strong rainstorm and some high wind. and the most dangerous animal we have is livestock

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah I heard they just discovered the world's first venomous crab. EVERYTHING in Australia wants to kill you.

Come to australia and have all the deadliest animals :p
Yeah and fricken meter long earthworms

Yeah I heard they just discovered the world's first venomous crab. EVERYTHING in Australia wants to kill you.
Not exactly! It's the first discovered venomous crustacean, and it's a remipede. Also, it was found in some underwater caves around Borneo I think.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
The only way I would be able to make it at this point is if I Megabussed it, and even then I dunno

I'll try to find a way though, I do really want to go

Am i even able to register anymore?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Sadly, I'm going to miss Apex this year too, despite getting good at P:M. I have my main for sure
Hint:

Speaking of which: Jseeza, whats happening with ganon? You're making it so his air side-b had guaranteed grabs on more than just a couple of characters now, right? :D

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Just registered for APEX a few days ago. Super pumped =]
You guys should still have up towards the end of dec to reg

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hai grimzors <3

Us robs are cool....

speaking of rob pictures, I got bored and made myself a cool desktop background

robots in space =O

zomfg trains, lets revive it again and go get a thread locked again ^_^!

lulz

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU
<3 x 5^n

I'm even sessier now that I got a bit of a beach-tan and have toned up just a smidgen. YUMMM-MMMY! *bats eyelashes*
what is going on in this thread @_@
I might, possibly be able to. No guarantees. I'm gonna try to slowly work my way back into smash (hopefully) and I hope to attend. I was gonna make it to poundV, but I wound up paying 2k for a down payment on a car. So, yeah... lol.

Also.... since Chibo may or may not know what the convo has turned to... and just bc the convo made me look at the pic again...

What happen this thread?
Dull_Razer just happened. HAB you just lost control of your thread.
I miss the old rob board days...

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
We all need to pick the same char for Smash 4 so we can chill in the same thread.
So what will it be?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'd say Wii Fit Trainer, but ROB mains aren't really known for their tech skills. If Villager turns out to be bad, let's be him.

Top Bottom