• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Alright so it's settled. We all main whoever we want but we commandeer the Villager social thread.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'll main whoever has the most tech skill, and only if it's rewarding tech skill.
Only way to play ROB

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I literally almost just drove into a ditch during work today. Scared the beep out of me, that's for sure.

Sudai

Stuff here
Damn dude, at least you're ok.

HOLY **** why didn't anyone tell me Rosalina looks awesome? Maybe I won't be hanging out in the Villager social.. She fights with a pet ****ing star.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah, I'm really digging her. She looks complicated, yet rewarding, which is what I love in a character.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
Do people still post in this? Anyways, I'm super hyped about Rosalina. She looks amazing.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
those were very aware hallucinations. But I wish I was in the skype chat... I haven't used skype in ages either... or been on here. the only reason I'm on here now is because I'm helping host a tournament

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Hi Nacker! :D

Like... you have no idea. It's like meeting a legend. Can I shake your hand, UNICRON the eater of planets?

No seriously though, how's it been? XD I joined two years after you did but still read the old ROB video thread to get a sense of how awesome the early ROBros were... there can be no other. I don't think I've seen such a close knit community since... ever?

Welcome back. With the warmest of all welcomes.

Oh yeah, and it's only dead around here because we're living it up in the ROB skype chat. You should give me your skype and I'll add you?

I'll also let you guess what my relationship to Sudai is. :)

Sudai

Stuff here
You should make one. We shoot the **** in there like we did on here back in the old days.

And yes, she is my mechanic. A damned good one too. Keeps my automail in tip top shape.

Top Bottom