• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I once convinced a guy there could be more thatn 3 in a trilogy, I can be very convincing at times.

Summer classes are ridiculously demanding. Last session I took one that dealt with the use of a CNC Routher (2D printer). Luckily it was something way more fun than calculus and I spent most my time making gears [steampunk ftw]. Hows calc treating you?

Was it a bushel of Vaporeons?

My cat does that sometimes too.
Haha, I will say that's pretty convincing then. XD I could imagine some arguments in your favor too :p

Yes, they really are. And wow, that sounds really awesome :D Calculus is definitely challenging, but it's not impossible.

Nope, it was his favorites of favorite foods and he was a happy man

<3 that you have cats. Cats ftw :D

Do you go to cons? Have you seen the new Eeveelution plushies that are out? They're super legit.

Been good, getting kind of lazy though lol. Going into my 6th year of college, still an art major. I've become a founding officer of a gaming club and a Riot affiliated League group.

I once convinced a guy there could be more thatn 3 in a trilogy, I can be very convincing at times.

Summer classes are ridiculously demanding. Last session I took one that dealt with the use of a CNC Routher (2D printer). Luckily it was something way more fun than calculus and I spent most my time making gears [steampunk ftw]. Hows calc treating you?

Agreed.

Was it a bushel of Vaporeons?

My cat does that sometimes too.
holy **** youre an art major?? thats awesome

do you have a place were you post your stuff or

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah, I still rob occasionally.

Regardless, I use him when I cant be arsed trying to play against people who just roll all the time with ike, he's too slow to deal with it properly

Last edited:

dettadeus

Smash Lord
i mean i'm still holding monthly tournaments and there's like 20-ish casuals in my dorm that i walk over and wreck whenever they bring out a smash setup

so there's at least 21-ish people who still play this game

Tesh

Smash Hero
I use ROB now, just cant record much as my good computer is broken.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I play DK and ROB with some people at my friend's college game club. My own college doesn't have one so I just crashed my friend's college club and I've been going for like half a year now.

I play P:M from time to time, but I don't really like it much. I feel like too much is different between it and melee. Everyone who wants to play it markets it to me as basically melee in the brawl engine. For the most part that's accurate, but a lot did change too and I don't like calling it melee in brawl for that reason. It's a fun mod and probably a much more competitive one, but I'd prefer to just play Melee instead.

Also, I learned to stop using tap jump.

I play DK and ROB with some people at my friend's college game club. My own college doesn't have one so I just crashed my friend's college club and I've been going for like half a year now.

I play P:M from time to time, but I don't really like it much. I feel like too much is different between it and melee. Everyone who wants to play it markets it to me as basically melee in the brawl engine. For the most part that's accurate, but a lot did change too and I don't like calling it melee in brawl for that reason. It's a fun mod and probably a much more competitive one, but I'd prefer to just play Melee instead.

Also, I learned to stop using tap jump.
whats the matter kid, cant wavedash with tap jump on?
i cant wd with tap jump on with chatacters like samus or fox but i play mewtwo and falco so it doesnt matter

wait what happened tk spoiler tags. also i really wish theyd go back to vbulletin this web 2.0 bull**** is actually really annoying but maybe thats just nostalgia talking

Heartstring

Smash Legend
UK still have reasonable tournaments, we got like 35 at the last 4 or so, and at least 2 people (inclding myself) use rob, which is good

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
whats the matter kid, cant wavedash with tap jump on?
i cant wd with tap jump on with chatacters like samus or fox but i play mewtwo and falco so it doesnt matter

wait what happened tk spoiler tags. also i really wish theyd go back to vbulletin this web 2.0 bull**** is actually really annoying but maybe thats just nostalgia talking
I can wavedash well enough, the characters just feel too different. A friend of mine plays Zelda and my head is just full of what when I see how different she is.

Zelda's supposed to be awful dammit.

Sudai

Stuff here
lol

I <3 P:M over Melee purely because P:M has Ivy and Ivy is smexy. Plus I've spent a third of my life playing Melee. Kinda getting stale but not really.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ohai JCz.

It really has been a while. P:M so good though.

Quick question though, would I get in trouble if I made an unofficial/fan version of P:M to cater to some people? I don't mean modifying files or anything, just meshing 2.5 characters with 2.5b's wifi compatible engine so people can play 2.5 on wifi

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Charizard's infinite glide yo

But really, it's just for my archive. People actually use it, I forgot to make one of the zips public once and I got like 5 emails from people trying to access it. I was pretty surprised XD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Possibly me. I don't play competitively anymore, but I crashed my friend's college's gaming club and there's a fairly big Brawl following their. I've pseudo gotten back into Smash (although I like Melee more now) and I'm gonna try and get a carpool to Apex.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Man I haven't seen JCaesar's mug in person in a long time. I think it's been at least 3 years.

Top Bottom