• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sudai

Stuff here
If we're talking what we personally want, I want silver/grey eyes just cause. Get at me, wut.

lol

I think a deep purple would be the prettiest though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
My eyes are sorta like sapphire blue when I'm not completely tired, if i am then my eyes dont open far enough to reveal the iris XD
But toxic green eyes, yes please

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I already have the sapphire blue eyes, And although some people think they're pretty, My body type makes me unable to shoot for the prettyboy look

Also once again guys, I'm stuck for a doubles partner for apex, is anyone wanting to team with a scrub?

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I'm glad I'm not the only one here who thinks eyes are the most outstanding feature on someone. I've got a recurring habit of messing with the eyes whenever I do portraits of people.

Mine have a dark green ring on the outside, then turn pale/light green and eventually turn to brown around the pupil. Imo blue eyes are the best though, and blue eyes brown hair on a girl is unrivaled.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I like any bright eye colors. Bright blue or green or hazel are all great. Just not a big fan of brown.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, it's all about the contrast of bright iris vs dark pupil + that ring around your iris.

I can't find the name of that ring online for some reason, but I do know it plays a major part in attraction. The thicker that ring the healthier you're supposed to be, which is probably why light eyes are generally preferred as it accentuates this dark ring.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ROBs going to Apex up for a character crew battle Ike vs ROB?
Oh, hey there Ussi

Yeah guys, do a MM with us ike's for great justice!

Also your eyes arent bad leisha. The outsides are more greeny than brown, it adds a nice layer of depth

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Fix that spoiler tag saph...NOW

Never mind, done it ^^

CONGRATS ON THE WORK PLACEMENT!
i shall aww yea with you

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh yeha guys, im doing a hotel room for apex if anyone wants a palce to stay, it will cost...about $15 a night, less if i get more than 4 people staying
PM me if you need a place to stay...srs because i need interest so i can book a room, i have nowhere to stay XD

Silhouette

Smash Lord
gratz saph, glad to hear.

Leisha if thats your natural color that JC posted that is NOT boring. Those are frickin golden brown, they remind me of the elric brothers. Whenever you've got a crossup of brown eyes/blond hair or blue eyes/brown hair it's got a much greater chance of looking interesting.

Y'know, I'm not sure If I ever got around to sharing this:

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Popping in here to say hi to the ROBs
Mostly to say hi to JCeasar xD

Also, whoever that is in the picture.
Hella cute.
nice eyes, smile, and door in the background ;P

EDIT: NOT THE PICTURE WITH THE WORD ROBOT IN IT EITHER >.>

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I feel so happy coming back to this thread, everyone loves my eyes <3 Yay!

Needs to create a thing over the net so I give everyone a hug here =P
Portals, Portals will always work!
My god, imagine how cheap travel would be if we all had portal guns?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
To be fair, i have jsut been offered the chance to get a 'work' placement in australia for the next few months, i get paid to go on holiday lol
Here's to me getting that particular position!

T0MMY

Smash Master
t0mmy and teevee dont play anymore from what I know. tommy'd be below holy though if he went to tourneys. he needs to go to apex (namesearch this *****)
Didn't I reprimand you once before for spreading rumors about me quitting? :mad:
I've been playing Smash since you were in diapers and I'll only quit when I'm dead and buried (maybe) lol
Sorry, can't make it to APEX and take yet another national as the best placing R.O.B., but I think after almost a half a decade I've proven my #1 status.
Since I've traveled all over the nation, how about some of you actually come to the west coast for once? ([^~]

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol, tell you what, come to apex and you can all compete together in an ultimate ike vs. rob crew battle, ike boards are trying to have crew matches against every mid tier possible at apex, we have 6 or 7 ike mains that is the crew, if you choose to accept the challenge then we will have as many crew members as you can gather, 3 stocks start, newly coming in players gets to pick the stage, always on a starter stage, standard crew rules

So...do it guys :B

Top Bottom