• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lawl saph

Oh yeah, is anyone here thats going to apex looking to split a room with 1 or 2 other people, i think that theres only a few of us going from uk (i may even be alone) so im planning in advance

im also now looking for a doubles partner for apex because my planned one flaked

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure my ROB is better than everyone's on that list except for Stingers and Chibo.

:phone:
Change to no worse then ditto.

Stockfield I would love to MM you at apex, no hate.

Also that list needs tommy and kira at pretty high spots. I also think Bees is pretty good.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright honestly (not counting ocean)
0. ally
1. holy
2. me
3. chibo
4. kira
5. stock/8bit/eric?...idk who's best between y'all 3.

t0mmy and teevee dont play anymore from what I know. tommy'd be below holy though if he went to tourneys. he needs to go to apex (namesearch this *****)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's good to see that the various Xenoblade announcement articles are currently among the most popular and commented-on articles on gaming news sites right now.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
It probably would if somehow every final exam in the US got canceled.

But either way, who here plays Skyrim? I haven't yet but I hear it's pretty much a masterpiece. This is assuming the rest of the people who aren't taking exams aren't currently on Skyrim... lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I don't understand, no handheld has ever hurt my hands until the 3DS. I blame the poorly placed d-pad. I would much rather have the stick below the d-pad. :/

Top Bottom