• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ill find out if he's okay (hopefully) when I get to work tomorrow. However it's likely i won't hear anything ever again, as he was hired through agency. and therefore isnt legally tied to the company in any way
****ing hell society sucks sometimes

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Good **** G-P, hope the guy's okay.

Btw, Eric, do you have a teammate for Revenge?
Aw poop, I do or else I'd love to dbl ROB with you<3

:phone:

Edit: but that means you're coming and I get to see youz pretty face and give you a big gay ROB hug<3 (some homo, all robo)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yessir, unless I'm still sick, then this weekend probably won't happen for me. I've had a nasty cough since the Sunday before Halloween. :/

I'm hoping to be better by then, though, and ROB huggles will occur.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
it works for me now, how odd

also, we received word that the my co-worker is OK. incredibly faint and weak. but alive. however we have no idea whats going to happen to him, he isnt tied to the company and he's homeless, with no family in this country. i cant help but feel that all the system will do is let him recover and then kick him out.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't wanna get your hopes up. I'm still trying to get a ride because I don't feel like driving myself.

But if I do make it, I'm def buying you a drink, and I may try to get in your pants. I'm shallow like that :cool:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Not even we have reached that level, JCz. You and HAB must really have something...
-envies-

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
What can I say? He plays G&W in Melee too, and that just lubes my gyro.

Hmm...

I tried again and it's actually counting down from there. I really needed to send a pm too...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I don't wanna get your hopes up. I'm still trying to get a ride because I don't feel like driving myself.

But if I do make it, I'm def buying you a drink, and I may try to get in your pants. I'm shallow like that :cool:

If you can make it to NYC proper you can just take the train from there.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't care enough about any tournament to ride public transportation. What a miserable experience. I don't know how you city people do it.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
There are people who just take public transportation and don't mind it, there are people who abhor it and complain, and then there are people that take Airborne and tons of hand sanitizer on it.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
When I was going to school in Chicago, public transport was the only way for me to get to class, and it's the only way I'll ever go into the city. Chicago drivers are ****ing awful. And I was kinda like that last one, except I only washed my hands a lot.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Eh I had to bail anyway for other reasons, sorry. And I can't make Apex. But we will meet eventually, I promise.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I don't care enough about any tournament to ride public transportation. What a miserable experience. I don't know how you city people do it.
really? i have to use public transport to get everywhere because i cant drive and i find it just fine, i dont like it if i happen to end up next to a smelly person. but otherwise its just fine
im a country bumpkin too

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Driving is so much faster and nicer and you don't have to deal with people. And you can do it whenever you want.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah but i only recently turned old enough to drive, and maintaining a car and paying for fuel is far more expensive in the uk than it is in america!
so imma just go live in america, make room on your farm for your fellow country bumpkin

Top Bottom