• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
mr eric is a god kai now? Thats cool. Now whenever you go into any establishment where there could be samsh players you get to yell "god kais" and then go about your business normally
"R.O.B. Kais!"

best rob in the midwest, eh? I'll gladly fight you for that title, eric. ;)

congrats on becoming a rob kai though.
<3

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i got 3rd at a tourney yesterday =] I beat mekos, then was up 2-0 against kadaj's marth in LFs but then he went MK and beat me =[.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
doubtful, since esam comes to all of our tourneys now (he goes to school in south carolina) =p. he 3 stocked me both games in our set >.> TEACH ME 8BITMAN!!!
3 stocked? Eek. what was shutting you down, beepo?

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Wasn't a fan of TWEWY. And I don't like the music either... Probably gonna get a lot of hate for that, but whatever, just my opinion.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
twewy was ****ing amazing.

and eric, I talked a lot about it with various different people and esams style just completely wrecks mine XD I need to make a huge adaptation in the way I play vs. him in order to stand a chance at all.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Everyone should play The World Ends With You.
i've honestly never heard of it
activate the shields

also after playing minecraft today, i am SO glad my computer isnt able to run it, otherwise i would never get anything done

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So I went to the game store today to pick up Cave Story 3D and there was a line out the door. It figures that the obscure little game I want to pick up comes out the same day as the biggest release of the ****ing year.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
millions of people are lining up to pay 60 bucks just to hear "stfu, n00b, go suck a ****, you ***, holla holla get dolla" by 12 year olds
i actually hate you for this, because i was drinking some delicious dr. thuner when i laughed while drinking

id just cleaned this desktop too

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I have to try the impossible and look for some fulltime work. Going to be really hard with this current government making the system really unfair.

I have to bail kfc since they keep saying they'll offer me shifts, yet it never happens. So i guess I cant wait around any longer.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Haha, if only I could move.

The problem here is, the labor government tries to make the work force look good by handing out stacks of casual jobs. Everyone would have a job, but nobody can find fulltime work since those positions wont be available.

Its not impossible I guess, but i dont have much to put on my resume which makes it quite difficult.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I just wish they'd vote that julia gilard ***** out. They're making us have a carbon tax now. Just screwing up everything atm. Tax payers money constantly wasted, asylum seekers getting better treatment than regular australians. Its just a joke really.

Sucks with kfc because no matter how committed you are to the job and how well you do, younger people ALWAYS get priority to shifts no matter what since they cost less to hire and all. I guess thats with all fast food though.

Hopefully someone positive will back me up soon, I wish my brother would hurry up and pay me back my much needed 650 dollars too x_x.

Also I decided I'm not going to any more tournaments, really just over smash completely now. Plus the melbourne community really sucks balls after all of those false rumors about me were spread...

I might have to go back to school if i really want to find something out there. I've always wanted to do cooking, but cooking is just too competitive. :/

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Are you meaning as in technology in general?

I remember I tried doing Information technology back in high school. I sadly didnt enjoy it one bit. I remember when I tried to get into child care aswell.... LOL! After I finished my work experience with those, I never considered child care again. Really I just need a good think about things. Doing a TAFE course is probably the best thing for me now, or I could just become a manager at kfc. Choices are so hard right now :<. I have until wednesday next week for my next shift. I have some time to reflect I guess.

But I guess theres people in worse situations than me, so i better stop complaining so much xD.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Aww, I see. D: You could get into something like game design or graphic design so it would be like a technology field except you get to make art. :D Information Tech is pretty hard, but if you want to you could just get a general Comp Sci degree to deal with programming computers and stuff.

And lmao at child care, I couldn't even imagine myself going into that field. Wouldn't last 2 seconds XD It's just not for me. But some people love kids, so yeah :o

And nah, you're not complaining. You're just getting your life together, which is what everyone should be doing. :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Maybe you could try being a vet. It's like working with kids, except they can't talk or throw things. Though they are more likely to **** on the floor.

Top Bottom