• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, they closed the Snorlax Room. ;.; I don't know why they feel that Social threads are abused too much. If it's just one, that one can be closed, not all of them in that category x_x

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
The reasoning was thusly:

1. It was hard for new members to get involved in a social thread.

2. Moderating them was annoying.

3. It took activity away from the Pool Room.

Derp

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I have to try the impossible and look for some fulltime work. Going to be really hard with this current government making the system really unfair.

I have to bail kfc since they keep saying they'll offer me shifts, yet it never happens. So i guess I cant wait around any longer.
try signing up for an agency, it takes like no time at all and they will be able to get you fulltime work (most likely temporary).
its grunt work and they take a slice of your earning for setting you up with the job. but its still work

You'd be surprised just how big her balls are.
DO NOT WANT

We should make a ROB social facebook group just in case they do shut us down.
way ahead of you
http://www.facebook.com/groups/218748314861028/
go join, its likely i missed some people. im bad with peoples real names

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
We're not being shut down. A bunch of the LH regulars like myself talked to Mic and Crimson about it and they're only targeting General Gaming.

Oh, and they're keeping an eye on the creative corner.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
try signing up for an agency, it takes like no time at all and they will be able to get you fulltime work (most likely temporary).
its grunt work and they take a slice of your earning for setting you up with the job. but its still work

Yeah I'm actually about to apply for one now. My mums friend actually intended to grab the job for my mum, but she returned to her old job at the chemist. So she mentioned me to them and ill be seeing them next week =)

Man after quitting smash, Ive been saving so much money. I think I go to a tournament again, I'll probably just spectate and play friendlies. I'm not too big on competitive brawl anymore. I have alot more fun on league of legends, although I have so much to learn before I can even become decent.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah I'm actually about to apply for one now. My mums friend actually intended to grab the job for my mum, but she returned to her old job at the chemist. So she mentioned me to them and ill be seeing them next week =)

Man after quitting smash, Ive been saving so much money. I think I go to a tournament again, I'll probably just spectate and play friendlies. I'm not too big on competitive brawl anymore. I have alot more fun on league of legends, although I have so much to learn before I can even become decent.
yeah, its less pay. but its still a ****load of money

you know what you should do if youre saving a lot of money?
buy a flight to new jersey and come be part of the rob apex group :3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Money hasnt been good for me lately, not to mention my brother hasnt paid me back the 650 he owes me -.-.

I would love to come up for apex, but even if i did have the money now the flights would be over 3000 return by now. I would have considered it though if I had the money earlier. Gotta love dentists robing 3500 dollars off you. Then I'll loose another 2000 to them once i need my wisdom teeth out and a crown on a tooth :/.

Sigh money

Also sad because I cant get into the minecraft server =/. Keeps saying outdated client or something.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
surely not, i got my flight for 300 pounds,...

damn, that costs looks like a good reason for me to look after my teeth...along with the fact they inject a needle into your gum to numb you, shudder

and join the club, my computer cant run minecraft at all, its too outdated in terms of hardware

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well yeah, i thought that was just because of an accent though, i mean people from my area typically pronounce 'I' and 'OI' etc.etc.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
if i'm quite honest, id trade my working life with your not-working life right about now

Admittedly, this is because i do a heavy manual labour job for about 50 hours a week, tomorrow is the start of the Christmas rush, and yet i haven't even recuperated from last week yet, with strained muscled everywhere and a heavily damaged hip joint, among other things

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I guess its alot harder when its labor work. Cooking at kfc requires alot of labor, well for a female at least. The chicken cages are pretty heavy and carrying boxes of drinks constantly really does wear you out. I think a guy doing this wouldnt be soo hard though xD

I even go to gym as well, but theres only so much muscle i can build. Plus I dont want to look bulky and eeww xD

Sudai

Stuff here
Work sucks. This is why I want to manage a self-sufficient house so I need no income. It'll be a bit of work but at least I can do it on my own schedule and without some douche breathing down my neck.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I actually love my job at Walgreens, everyone there is really cool and makes the job more fun even if it's just moving boxes in the stock room.

Plus, y'know, I actually have spending money now.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I dont mean to sound sexist, but its true. The job involves alot of lifting with heavy stuff, so you can imagine it being harder for females due to less strength and all.

I hope I have 4000 by the end of the month.

Sudai

Stuff here
By that logic, everything is harder to do for women. On average, the female body is weaker. Females also have lower IQ on average(only a few points difference) until the 4th quarter of life.

Though I agree, jobs that involve a lot of lifting should be left to strong people.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I actually love my job at Walgreens, everyone there is really cool and makes the job more fun even if it's just moving boxes in the stock room.

Plus, y'know, I actually have spending money now.
Yeah, its the same for me too, i like having money

I dont mean to sound sexist, but its true. The job involves alot of lifting with heavy stuff, so you can imagine it being harder for females due to less strength and all.

I hope I have 4000 by the end of the month.
yeah, in terms of base, measurable attributes men stand out at superior (let me finish...). Yet when it comes to something like compassion and/or precision a female will usually be superior. Not to mention women are typically better at organisation.

Anyway, dropping the stereotypes now.
Leisha, If you REALLY want a job then come to my workplace RIGHT NOW. our last yard worker kinda caused his fair share of drama today, i went outside with a pallet full of stuff needing to be recycled, and i found him leant up over the compactor with a stanley knife slash through his wrist and all the blood draining into the compactor, that which he hadden already gotten over everything
Man was trying to kill himself. and had i have not walked out he would have died. He's now in critical condition in hospital. You probably didnt want or need to know this, but i thought its helps to put things into perspective, i mean i'm *****ing about my work being strenuous, But at least i have a house to live in (guy had lost his house last week) and a family thats there for me.
/serious

Top Bottom