• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
If anyone can do an Okami Google guitar song, they will get

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 kudos and a happy me ^.^

I would've said I'd do an art request, but I forgot I don't have my school tablet anymore. :/

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You guys didn't know about Alakadoof? Scrubs.

Then again, I know the guy who got him added as a smiley (he's on the P:M team) soooo :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yknow ive realised. i spent far too much time researching into game physics and stuff in order to benefit metagame enhancement for set characters (i know, trying to help ganon is a lsot cause. but it entertains me) but because i post it in the respective character boards and not the competitive discussion boards. i receive no knowledgable recognition other than those in the characters boards
but posting it in the competitive discussion boards would mean i dont directly help those characters...wat do? cause i kinda wnat i nice colourful name and/or title XD

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
cause i kinda wnat i nice colourful name and/or title XD
Get premium. :p

You know, whenever it gets back up, which I doubt it will. You can try doing what I did and just keep reloading the premium page every so often to see if you can catch it up, then pay for it, then come back with the receipt. ;D (Honestly though when it was back up, I wasn't trying to be sneaky, I just wanted to find out myself if it was up instead of finding out through a thread. This was before premium had been down for forever, when it just started.)

Might not be able to do that though, cause I think Bionic fixed it after I nabbed it. :o As for the character threads, that's hard to say, because you have already contributed and you can't exactly repost, but what you can do is browse both boards and answer detailed questions all around. That should get you some recognition. :) If people ask a question you've already answered in detail, post a link to your post.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
true. what i meant was a reason for people to not have a pointless arguements with me. people always seem to instantly bow to those who have a smash researcher title or something

screw it, this is all very selfish and stuff. ive watched enough episodes of my little pony to know that this is wrong XD

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Nah, it's not selfish, it's natural you'd want some recognition after contributing a lot to the boards. :p But the best thing you can do is hope for it but don't expect it, and keep helping out with the boards as you can. Everyone has different opinions but when knowledge shines, they can see it. I'm not saying you're not knowledgeable now, I'm just saying that they have to see it more. Who knows, you could be the next expert on Smash 4 along with detailed knowledge about your current characters and MU's. :D

Either way though, just know you're smart, and show it. Whether or not you get a name/fancy title depends on who sees your contributions and whether or not they fit their criteria for in depth knowledge, and it would also have to be discussed with several other staff members from what I believe. Hope for the best for you and that you can get the recognition someday. :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
heh. sounds good. guess ill look forward to smash4 backroom then xP
btw. saph you should realyl look into a career as a life coach or something XD

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
oh baby

o=

Wonder if smash is still alive up in the US? we have about one tournament left, then i'd say smash with both games will be dead completely. Melee might last a couple of months though... but still not long.

Lets just hope the next smash isnt terrible

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Would be funny if there was a random bidoof head on there.

About to begin bracket matches for SiiS5. Woot

:phone:

You guys didn't know about Alakadoof? Scrubs.

Then again, I know the guy who got him added as a smiley (he's on the P:M team) soooo :p
It's all thanks to me actually. No joke /selfimportance

true. what i meant was a reason for people to not have a pointless arguements with me. people always seem to instantly bow to those who have a smash researcher title or something

screw it, this is all very selfish and stuff. ive watched enough episodes of my little pony to know that this is wrong XD
:glare:

:bee:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lawl, it was supposed to help you by giving you an outlet ;p But you can also go here.

I don't actually watch the show, it's just that pony communities are so easy to find.

P.S. I know you meant help to get out of it- there is none. ;D

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lol sigggh.

Dead or alive dimensions just got banned here after no less than 2 weeks on shelves. Same reason as Sweden. Some bs about underage girls in the game. It doesn't even list their ages in the game for christ sake. Although I will agree that it shouldn't be a PG rating though, probably M rated at most. Still doesn't deserve the full ban though >_>.

Well lucky me and ricky got our copies before it was confirmed to be banned =P

Seriously sick to death of this crap though, half of the games end up being banned here and have to be remade. I dont see the point. You can just google that **** on the internet anyway. Besides, I personally think the crap they do in movies nowdays is 5x worse than a mere R rated video game :/

-end rant-

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
x.x Wooow, can't believe they do that over there. >< That's kind of like how they ban a certain healthy pastime here, but don't ban two others that are super destructive and potentially dangerous. :/ Glad you got your copy though before it was banned, either way :D

`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿◕。)
:D! Nyaaan~ ^.^

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Some hacker fgt took down the Escapist :c If I don't get my weekly dose of ZP tomorrow I'm gonna be pissed.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I won't be going to Genesis, just not financially responsible to when I got these new student loans to work off

CoT5 is gonna be awesome though :)

Top Bottom