• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i wanted to win as r.o.b
i just wanted to funsies more. and ikes by far a more fun character because he can kill at low percents
plus if you ever land a forward smash with him everyone winces. such a show stopper

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i find it funny because no matter how well he does. most of the community will still remember holy as 'ally's brother'
sucks to be him

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I know, so true. I've had ~3 of them, they were all good and emulated a 15 year old's typing habits really well, though I'm pretty sure that's not exactly hard. They can't ever respond to "How do you know me" though. XD

T0MMY

Smash Master
i thought tommy used mk in this day and age
or is that holy nightmare? i forget all these '08 r.o.bs
WTF?
If I used Meta Knight I'd be winning nationals. lol!
Although I used to play a theme team with t1mmy's Kirby with Meta Knight for funz since Jigglypuff sucks in Brawl and MK is a better theme than our Melee "puffballs" theme, heh heh.

But I've been a R.O.B. main since 2005. Seriously, can you guess how? ([^^]

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Idk. If you play 2008 rob now, then 3 yrs ago would have been 2005 rob lol

:phone:

T0MMY

Smash Master
Nah, I mained R.O.B. back with Mariokart DS. I've also played plenty of Gyromite with my R.O.B. prior to that ([^~]

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Whoops, I had a night to myself and I stayed up 2 hours later than I intended to just ****ing around in Just Cause 2. Man that game is fun. It's the new GTA.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Mii ftw babyyyy. Or some other character that isnt the daisy ****s or funky fagtagulous.

lul at me looking like im 14

I was trying to make some video to introduce my channel a bit since im starting a lets play, But I still need to choose a game lol.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
yay its not banned. Demon's Souls is like a throwback to the old school game, hard and unforgiving. you can grind it out and make it so that youre character is overleveled and power through it, or you can just beat the game with an unleveled character (that takes some kick *** skill, i give props to the one guy on youtube thats doing that.) the game is very rewarding, you feel amazing once you beat it.

just shameless promotion for the sequel Dark Souls >_>

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Mario RPG wasnt released here, although I've played through it on homebrew. It can be downloaded from our wii store now I think too.

Oh man I'm so bad at those games, I have to grind until im unstoppable xD

Top Bottom