• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Toasty is confirmed, actually.

God I love that guy.

I'll definitely play B+ with you, Jcaes. But I'm not in MD/VA where all the B+ pros are so I prolly won't be as good as you :p Though I did get 2nd place in the B+ tourney they had here recently.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
i'm Really Interested In Going To Herb2 Since Toasty Said He Might Go. All Robs Should Go To Herb2.

Now If They Just Have Some Brawl+ There...
yeah I Have Work Saturday But I'll Come Through After Work And Stay In Nc Somewhere And I'll Stay For Day 2. I'll Put In A Vote For B+ On The Side ^_^

^ _ ^

lol wait stongers, we didn't meet yet did we? I think I would have remembered if you were at Jubilee or Darksyde's Rocky Mount tourney

but you're NC and they're my bros so yeah <3<3<3 regardless :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
WTF YOU WERE AT JUBILEE?!?!? How did we not talk? hmmmm I probably remember your face. Did you stay at Karn's place or did you just go to the tourney at the JCC? Wait you had my nachos so that means you were at least AT Karn's....hmmmmmm

now I feel like a **** ;____;

stingers

Smash Obsessed
...JCC?

Dude I wasn't at the Jewbillee. I'm most definitely talking about the Melee only one like a year and a half ago

I seriously remember eating your nachos at like 5 in the morning. XD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I lost in pools.

Chudat 4 stocked me (I was Peach too, I felt so bad). I lost a close set to Karn got him down to last stock high % both matches but I wasn't good enough, he was still a Marth main. I practiced the Peach/Marth matchup in preparation for the tournament because it was my most feared matchup, too. I won the other 3 matches in my pool, but it wasn't enough.

I remember that so well. Wow.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You should all come to ChuDat's Dojo on June 27th, though.
no way its on the 27th...

i swear after what happened in august of last year chu tries to make every single one of his tournies on the same date as a tos tourney. theres a regional sized tourney goin down in jersey on that day

iv been wanting to go to a dojo tourney, but of course, i cant again

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Aww I'm sorry Chibo :( I went to check Chu's tourney thread to see the post you made there to come see this one XD That sucks though =/ I doubt I'll be going OoS anytime soon, so I hope you get a chance to come down ^_^

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
no way its on the 27th...

i swear after what happened in august of last year chu tries to make every single one of his tournies on the same date as a tos tourney. theres a regional sized tourney goin down in jersey on that day

iv been wanting to go to a dojo tourney, but of course, i cant again
I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose. MD/VA people just don't pay attention to PA tourneys.

(unless it's B+ :chuckle:)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
True story XD PA just needs to step it up... NY/NJ people keep coming over and taking our money
fixed for accuracy lol

saying coming down makes it sound like theyr going to the southern end of PA, being philly, where they aren't capable of taking our money :)

northern PA on the other hand..... lolololol

toasty

Smash Hero
Toasty, you and I need to play some smashbros sometime since you're coming down to GA!
I just arrived about 20 minutes ago!!! I'm in Buford now off of Satellite Road [Drive? iunno]

I'm with my parents right now at my cousin's house and who knows whose internet I'm ripping but yeah here I am.

The next couple days are going to be spent:
-house hunting
-becoming a Georgia resident and having that reflect on my health/auto insurance, auto registration, drivers license, voter registration
-spending full days at the business I'm taking over to make sure everything is legit, number-wise [take over is on June 1st!]
-....going to the gym to undo 6 goodbye-lunches and dinners (>o_o)>

at some point I'll find a way to fit "meeting and destroying all of GA Smash" in there ^_^

<3

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I just arrived about 20 minutes ago!!! I'm in Buford now off of Satellite Road [Drive? iunno]

I'm with my parents right now at my cousin's house and who knows whose internet I'm ripping but yeah here I am.

The next couple days are going to be spent:
-house hunting
-becoming a Georgia resident and having that reflect on my health/auto insurance, auto registration, drivers license, voter registration
-spending full days at the business I'm taking over to make sure everything is legit, number-wise [take over is on June 1st!]
-....going to the gym to undo 6 goodbye-lunches and dinners (>o_o)>

at some point I'll find a way to fit "meeting and destroying all of GA Smash" in there ^_^

<3
I live about an hour away. I could arrange for a "hay its a new dude guy man" smashfest at my place if you give me a good day.

I'm godawful at ROB dittos but my snake could use work so I'll throw him at ya :D

toasty

Smash Hero
o wow i didnt know toasty moved to GA

so.... your joining smash again? lol
HAH yeah I just moved today :) Came up out of nowhere, since I originally thought I'd be moving toward the end of this year. That was actually the main reason behind "toasty's Last Stand"...though as the date got closer and my move to GA would eventually become confirmed instead of just "maybe", I would officially announce the toasty-clause to it being my "last stand" and note that it was my last event...in SoVa. But then the deal went through crazy crazy fast and I had a week's notice to move @_@

toasty is in GA now?

further from NC...D:
yeahh I'm far from my Raleigh/Rocky Mount bros ;___; but at least I'll be just as close to DR.PP as I was to y'all

I live about an hour away. I could arrange for a "hay its a new dude guy man" smashfest at my place if you give me a good day.

I'm godawful at ROB dittos but my snake could use work so I'll throw him at ya :D
hah, awesome. I'll let you know [may be in a week or two, we'll see what happens] thanks either way man =D Also: I'm TRAAAASH at ROB dittos. For real. I don't even think when I play them :( I also haven't played Brawl in a long time, so this should be interesting :)
but orlando is so farrrrr

host another tally tourney
good god was I disappointed when I saw how far Orlando was from here! One of my old SoVa crewmates moved down to Orlando in March and I was like "oh snap! I'm going to GA, I'll be closer to Gum! woooorrrd".........nope. ****'s like 7-8 hours away :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Wow, I've already gotten 3000 posts...****. Before Brawl came out I was at like...900.

I liked Melee and all (loved it in fact), but I was never that amazing at it. Brawl came out and I finally had a chance to share some knowledge with other people :laugh:

Toasty, you should come and play with PP and I some time then.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'd be at...around 4,000 I guess. I never posted THAT much in the NC brocator threads :laugh:

"Toasty, you should come and play with PP and I some time then."

Deadweight

Smash Ace
I could house you guys :p
+ School is out so it shouldnt be to hard :p
No johns.
Tally isnt hosting another large tourney (To my knowledge) until August (Possibly september) due to school being let out and stuffs ;D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nope, I've been actively lurking, playing competitively, and going to tournaments since 03. I'm old school.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Not sure how you guys have so many posts. Then again, I stopped posting here for a good three years when the ads started getting really bad and didn't come back until Brawl.

toasty

Smash Hero
3 reasons I've posted so much:

1) when Brawl came out, I was all about the ROB boards and there was so much discussion on videos, strategies, match ups, etc etc etc...actually same thing happened before Brawl but it was with the Melee Ness boards [granted I wasn't there anywhere CLOSE to the beginning, but still]

2) my region's local thread was like a giant AIM conversation

3) when I became an active tourney host, I became a crazy post ***** constantly promoting

Mozilla's ad blocker is pretty awesome ^_^ I can't remember the last time I've seen an ad/banner on the boards =D

Top Bottom