• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
such a painful loss man, jets were definitely better that game, no lies. our defense gave up some HUGE plays.we have difficulty containing TE's...going 0-14 deficit early in the game IMO, really screwed it up for us, them fins can establish a strong run game.

im really digging marshall. dude is crazy

cant dwell on it too long, we have a rematch later this season, right now, gotta look at the Patriots game.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Meh! I really don't know who to cheer for. I love watching football but usually want the team with the most tricksies to win.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Aww, I wish I was more of a sports buff so I could join in on the convo.
I'm a big UK fan come college basketball season tho...so maybe I can join in on the convo then.

But, I would watch any sport if it had robots in it:
Cutest video ever!

0:10, 1:18, 2:42 till the end are the cutest parts. I love it when they trip each other xD

robots<33333

Bees!

Smash Ace
Aww, I wish I was more of a sports buff so I could join in on the convo.
I'm a big UK fan come college basketball season tho...so maybe I can join in on the convo then.

But, I would watch any sport if it had robots in it:
Cutest video ever!

0:10, 1:18, 2:42 till the end are the cutest parts. I love it when they trip each other xD

robots<33333
This is too cute! Mr. Eric always has something amazing to say/post!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I catch whatever soccer game I can catch

most of them be on the spanish channels...I just love soccer...played it for 10th and 11th grade of high school

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
i respect soccerfootball as a really hard sport, and takes quite a bit of patience to score even one goal. more vuvuzelas!

but i dont like how its going with the shaoling soccer football the chinese plays, to the fakers i saw at the world cup.

edited for G-P's twitcing

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Sorry..I'm from america and where people have been talking about Football (the american football) I just say soccer to keep confusion out especially since its american football season...

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
The only bones I've ever broken were teeth. I've had teeth knocked out playing flag football when I was like 6. I got trampled. Second time, I did a cartwheel in my room and hit my mouth on my doorknob and 'killled' the tooth.

Embarrassing story time.

I used to be in Flag Football back in jersey. My mom has a video of a game I played in. The other team had the ball and in the play, they pretended to hand the ball off, but passed instead. I chased that guy faking all the way to the endzone and got his flag. I held it up in glory for everyone to see. I felt really bad when he didn't have the ball. :(

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO I COULD SO PICTURE THAT BECAUSE OF YOUR VIVID DESCRIPTION

good story indeed...and y does everone have that avatar?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm also pretty sure I have one of those cases where I have a broken pinky toe but I only feel it when I hurt it. Basically, it's fine, but if I hurt it, I'm like dying for a few days.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
futbol is the bees knees, best sport ever, i've played since i was 3. =] played varsity all 4 years of highschool, too good

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Lol, at GWs story.

I think I broke my bum playing tackle football (American, I hope people never play tackle soccer lol) back when i was like 15 at a friend's place. For some reason I was naturally good at catching the ball so I was always the main receiver and when I jumped up for a catch, this boy grabbed the tail of my shirt to pull me down so my...rear bounced off the earth. Hurt like a beep. I couldn't sit right for like a year. And now my back is all messed up because of it. Apparently something got shifted in my hip or w/e and as a result, one leg is longer than the other and a lot of pressure goes to the right side of my back. So although I enjoy walking, it sucks a bunch sometimes =/
I say I think I broke it, because I never got it checked out. I guess I was too embarrassed...nah, I'm just terrified of hospitals. =S

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
"So what seems to be the problem today, sir?"

"...I think...I think I broke my butt."

":|"

">:|"

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry, I will never call soccer football. American football is waaay more entertaining so it earned the right to steal the name :p

Top Bottom