• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well the price should go down the more people we get interested in this, so maybe you'll be able to afford it eventually

Plus I'm waiting til after Christmas, so people will actually have excess money to spend

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm actually probably going to lose money doing this project, even if everything goes exactly as planned

All for you, smash boards <3

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I was at Woodbridge like last weekend actually

JCaes, I told you to come bro!

Also Glyph or anyone that was at Woodbridge and is reading this: I did kill myself like I said I would if I missed it. This is just my spirit.

But yeah JCaes I'll have to see about shelling out $50+ just for a visitor pass. I'm not competing if I do go to MLG lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm actually probably going to lose money doing this project, even if everything goes exactly as planned

All for you, smash boards <3
dude what, if youre providing such an amazing 'limited time' service for something which has never been released before (surprisingly) you should be making money on it, raise prices to gain moneys!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Spectating for DC is free...open to the public...which is sad because this is the MLG i decided to enter...lol

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
dude what, if youre providing such an amazing 'limited time' service for something which has never been released before (surprisingly) you should be making money on it, raise prices to gain moneys!
While I very well could, I'm not sure that I will. Lets see how things are looking closer to the time where I actually start taking money haha

You know, for a "Smash Researcher" you should really CHECK YO FACTS SON!
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

I seem to remember that DC has free visitors passes for some reason.
It's free dude.
Visitor pass is like 25$ dude.
Spectating for DC is free...open to the public...which is sad because this is the MLG i decided to enter...lol
While I very well could, I'm not sure that I will. Lets see how things are looking closer to the time where I actually start taking money haha

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn
JCZ burn was so sexy, I had to give him a 3 point infraction for that ****.

Reversed it of course. But hot ****. lol
I treasured those points for the few seconds I had them...
What! When I checked the thread for MLG DC it said you had to buy passes... but then again, I never bothered to read through posts/USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, etc.

Even if a visitor pass is $25, and hopefully rPSI's wrong, then I have a better chance of making it. Just gonna have to stop by the bank one of these days and withdraw some cash. Unless I have to buy the passes online, which means I'm screwed.

I really don't feel like going through 9 pages of 40ppp QandA

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
IT IS FREE. You only have to buy a pass if you are entering the tournament.

Your ****ing NAME is "Smash Researcher." Come on now. Did you not at least click the link to what I quoted?

IT IS FREE. You only have to buy a pass if you are entering the tournament.

Your ****ing NAME is "Smash Researcher." Come on now. Did you not at least click the link to what I quoted?
Well you know what your name is Jay-****ing-Caesar and you haven't posted in Latin in like forever:mad088:

Fu you should get someone to give you a belly massage.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I want

2v2 matches

All ROBs

Winners get to be the new ROB boards mods (sorry Sudai and Chibo)

Chibo isn't technically our mod though.:veryconfu

I'll take my controller just for friendlies. Let's see how my Snake/ZSS/Jiggs are shaping up.

Top Bottom