• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Ben shall not tell Ben what Ben can or cannot do, Ben.

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

edit: Starturds be knowin' where his teams at yo <11

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I got top 10 at a 30 man tournament going (almost) all ROB. I'm happy. :) I only used Dedede for one game of one round, but it counts because I won the game.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Heh, thanks everyone. I hope they dont keep with with the emails. Getting rather sick of them...

Anyway can someone teach me how to not get ***** by ZZS?

I got pool gayed again

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh yes, I'd much rather be named after an industrial material than a death-omen bird, you're right :rolleyes:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
(right account)

I have to write a rap for my presentation on Erik Erikson for tomorrow.

I be spittin' that hot fire...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So my ears are still ringing from the concert I went to Friday night. Is that bad? I was at least ... 10 feet from the main speakers ... >_>

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Fu what happened to your Dolphins man? I guess the Jets are playing better than they were at the beginning of the season though. Week 1 they looked like trash but now they look like a potential playoff team.

I'm a bit disappointed with the Ravens. I mean, they played better than they did last week, but they really shouldn't be beating a bottomfeeder team like the Browns by only a touchdown. I can't lie, I'm worried about next week, especially since it's in Pittsburgh :ohwell:

Top Bottom