• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
lol i'm not even going to dc. sorry chibo. I'm not as rich as the rest of y'all
Me neither...
But I didn't start selling my robotic self on the street for nothing.
It costs dollar billz to get me to beep...

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I wish I was this guy

http://texyt.com/minecraft+persson+notch+indie+game+success+00127

=[

I wish I could afford Minecraft.

=[

Oh well I guess I'll just keep watching X's LP of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBjOAW7BYe8&feature=related

part 26, woo.
At least it is a one-time fee of like 13 bucks... or if you wait for beta, i think it gets doubled.
It's stupid addictive. We should eventually get a ROB server going on there xD We could create a GIANT rob ^_^

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sudaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!

Why can't I embed music? :c

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Whoah Whoah Whoah!

Some epic robot on robot action in here

=O

Work was good today, I did well for a first timer apparently which was also good news. Although today a bus driver made me upset. I pressed the stop button on the bus, and was ready and standing up. YET he just kept ****ing driving and skipped two bus stops... Made me have to waste 15 minutes having to backtrack all the way to my gym again -_-

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ill get onto it ricky XD.

Or maybe I could go kill people by approaching them with my horrid smell ;O OH NOES!

@ipitydatfu
And you should probably rest soon, its verrrry late in american lands

Heartstring

Smash Legend
im pretty sure you should all be asleep by now...except maybe leisha.
it would be epic to flock a single tournament of r.o.b mains, it would be even better if we got to the tournament by train >.<

T0MMY

Smash Master
I smell like digital love.
My thoughts transcend the spacetime medium,
and I see the world through a holographic orchestra.
No destiny exists, no higher self.
There is only the matrix.

Teh Future

Smash Master
whenever i use rob its so much fun.

then i play someone whos not terrible at the game and realize how bad the character is

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
My mom's being a ho and we got into another religion fight and now she's trying to kick me out again. She threatened to call the cops on me. Again.

edit: ASSUMING she is nice and takes me to training tomorrow, I figured out what I'd probably be making. While I'm in school, I was told I won't be scheduled often on weekdays since I start being available in the middle of the last shift. However on weekends, I can work as much as like 11 hours, so saturday and sunday would be 22 at 7.25. 8294 per year, and assuming the taxes aren't AS bad for minors, if I keep 80% of my gross, I'll make about 6.6 grand a year. It's not a living, but it's pretty **** good for someone without any expenses at the moment.

My mom's being a ho and we got into another religion fight and now she's trying to kick me out again. She threatened to call the cops on me. Again.
Tell your mom she's an embarrassment for Christians like me.

Seriously dude. I'm going to be blunt. It's stupid that she wants to shove religion down your throat or else she'll call the cops.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So like, I received more hate mail from old school *****y friends. (Not my friends anymore)

So I'm apparently really ugly with no life xD. They must be hanging around where I work and giving me more **** for no apparent reason. Think its time I go bashed them =P

Top Bottom