• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lawwwl this commentator is the **** xD

Hmmm Its best I not talk about it, its a lil personal. But the video was pretty funny

thanks for that =).

Super mario rpg keeps freezing on me so i raged and decided to fiddle with photoshop again

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
nah it wasn't dw. And the knees were an accident, it was from you tickling me and me trying to squirm free and accidentally whacked you in process D;

the robot in the picture was funny though haah

T0MMY

Smash Master
Robots don't like cuddles. Except the kind that are manufactured to cuddle. At which point they are probably very good at it.
R.O.B. doesn't cuddle well... he just sits there and stares waiting for me to play Gyromite with him.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
So I'm coming to realize that my ROB keeps improving, even when I'm trying to learn other characters. I guess I'm pretty much stuck as a ROB main forever, and I have no choice. :p

Long story short, I guess I'm using ROB more again. I still refuse to drop Dedede though, and I want to work on my Fox more for the MK MU and other random MU's.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I get the same feeling... everytime I try to pick someone else up I get to where I'm doing better than I was with ROB and then when I get stuck... I go back to ROB and hes on a whole other level from the other character again.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well, for a while, my Dedede was better than my ROB, and I pretty much stopped playing ROB for D3, but just playing the last week or so, I realized I'm doing better in most MU's with ROB, unless it's Snake or Marth, where I'd use Dedede anyway.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I understand this as well. I'm picking up G & W again and after playing with him I played ROB and my punishment game was that much better.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Yeah, I remember when I stopped playing R.O.B. for bit and picked up R.O.B. some. Well, needless to say, when I went back to R.O.B. from playing R.O.B., my R.O.B. was so much better.
xD
I need to watch Short Circuit again.
<beep3

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I think my Snake is getting a lot better, but like I said I only use him for a few matchups for every thing else its all ROB.

Well in doubles I sometimes play Luigi.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
ROB doesn't really even seem like he needs a secondary anymore to me although I still want to work on my pikachu for the D3 MU =3

I dabbled with GW for a long while also. Hes nice to have on some of the more dynamic stages.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
You probably don't even need a secondary for the D3 MU, only MK, really. Sil beat my D3 at SiiS3, although I was incredibly rusty and made stupid *** mistakes my first 2 stocks. I spent the few weeks before SiiS3 working on my ROB, so I neglected my D3 /johns :p. He legit beat me game 2 though, where I actually felt like I was in control of my character, so yeah.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I Stay ROB for DDD, and I second Snake for MK, Diddy Kong and Marth, Maybe Olimar.

But the MK's are getting smarter so that matchup is getting harder too.

Top Bottom