• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
chuchu make the world go around!...or at least, chuchu's make people go around the world...
its all lovey on here, i think its great
seriously try to be friendly on the ike boards and you get killed

Heartstring

Smash Legend
go listen to some bob marley, thats always like, THE best chillout music in the world.
as for using r.o.b...
why dont you like, just replay brawl for a bit like for funs with items on temple and stuff XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Is Reach any different than any other Halo? ODST was disappointingly ... well, it might as well have not existed and it wouldn't make any difference.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Is Reach any different than any other Halo? ODST was disappointingly ... well, it might as well have not existed and it wouldn't make any difference.
Reach utilizes completely different concepts in the multiplayer. For example, there's now gear. It's almost like alternate-able special abilities for your SPARTAN. For example, the default ability is sprinting, and as long as your ability meter isn't depleted, you can run faster than normal. You can change that ability out with things like temporary invulnerability, a jetpack, active camo or a hologram that aggros enemies.

The campaign, so far, is ending up short, but the story is alot better. It feels more... human? Like it's more sardonic since you already know the ending. You just wish you could prevent it from happening.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Gaylo D:
I'll come back later... =/

-busts out goldeneye 64-

Anyone up for Legendary Mario Party 2 co-op?

<3

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well we just handed in the application to the house we are trying to get down in Pueblo. Its a 2 bedroom/2bath/2 car garage. Its very nice and we should be able to afford it. I am so stoked as also we will be getting top notch wifi! I will have to play on that with people for funzies and practice!
General Discussion.

If I still played, my ROB would be getting better right now, and I don't even know why.
Awwwww :( I am sorry man. I hope whatever it is works itself out. My ROB only got to where it was because of the constant </3.(also why it continues to get better) ROB mains determination stems from sorrow and heartache. Also my music gets better when that happens as well. Well once I move into my new house you can come visit anytime man. It was cool getting to meet you that one time.

roy's our boy.
and rob's my beep =]
I <3 Mister Eric. (no homo) He says so many quote worthy things!

Top Bottom