• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So is the new Xat officially dead already? I keep checking it but the only person I've seen on in days is Mister Eric.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So what if I enjoy sitting in chat rooms....alone.

My excuse is that I get to stare at that adorable R.O.B. in the background <cuuuute!3

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sadface. My ROB:M input would be valuable.

Also, does anyone know about how far the closest Buffalo Wild Wings is to CT? I need to experience it some time.
There are BWWs in Stamford, CT and Port Chester and White Plains, NY. NOW GO!

Sadly the PMBR has quite a few high-level playtesters now, so unless you play with a well-known pro on a regular basis, you pretty can't get in. Sorry man.

Sure thing. Just make sure air dashing is in on the build I play, I don't want a ****ty up-b :p
I'll make sure there's a testbed version you can play around with by the time you get the chance. I might try to make a short video showing what we have so far and what you can do with it so I can get some feedback from you guys.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
JCaesar if you need another ROB tester let me know, I've had P:M experience, and am competitive in both Melee and Brawl.

I remember trying to play him in the build that was at Apex, and his fall rate was just awful.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
No, P:M is still in closed alpha. Definitely not ready for release yet.

JCaesar if you need another ROB tester let me know, I've had P:M experience, and am competitive in both Melee and Brawl.

I remember trying to play him in the build that was at Apex, and his fall rate was just awful.
See my reply to HAB.

Sudai

Stuff here
P:M is out in Alpha only. Aka you have to be part of the test group to get a copy.

Edit: Ninja'd cause I left the page open for a while before posting.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Look at me guys. I'm chillin with ally and m2k for woody's 18th smashfest.

Man I'm a top player.

Not now, in November

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
sounds more fun then here =p.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286554 this thread annoys me, This issue was already discussed before and was rejected. But its brought up AGIAN >_>. (best not to vote in the pool because i think it only counts for the tournament players)

Also after paying m2k flights, he's bailing from melee now because he lost his "melee controller." Feel sorry for all those melee donaters =/

Anyways, I'm done *****ing... Time for gym :3

Sudai

Stuff here
sounds more fun then here =p.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286554 this thread annoys me, This issue was already discussed before and was rejected. But its brought up AGIAN >_>. (best not to vote in the pool because i think it only counts for the tournament players)

Also after paying m2k flights, he's bailing from melee now because he lost his "melee controller." Feel sorry for all those melee donaters =/\
whhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttt? That's horribad.. -_-
What's taking Lee so looooong?
Where did you send it to him through?

Sometimes he's not at a computer for days.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
On his smashboards facebook wall thing.

Don't you talk to him outside of smashboards? Give him some "encouragement."

Top Bottom