• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
She shouldn't. It kinda blows here.

But yeah, M2K's Melee controller is, like, perfect. I'm not gonna lie.

I don't blame him for not playing Melee without it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, for someone like M2K, the subtleties of a controller can make all the difference.

In Melee of course. You can play Brawl just as effectively by bashing your face on your B button.

Leisha in amurecuh? That's almost as good as a Lady Gaga concert in my backyard.
Waaaat. I'd take Leisha over Lady Meatsuit any day.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I have a white one that I honestly cannot use. The L and R are sticky as hell and the C-stick favors down.

My friend Mikael at NYU got a white one with similar problems, but he also has a second white one that is, without a doubt, the most perfect controller I've ever played on.

So you know, swings and roundabouts...

sneakytako

Smash Lord
If your controller is sticky, wash it with a old toothbrush, it works wonders. About the Cstick though, ur probably going to have to take it apart and repair the Cstick.

Sudai

Stuff here
White Guts (Length of course. It also feels a bit more responsive) + Silver shell (I want a black shell for looks but silver feels the best) + White Controller Buttons (they feel smoother to me) + Wii Mote Sticks for both sticks (Quarter inch longer and that makes a -huge- control difference plus I like the grip better) + R having no spring(Better WD/LCancel but I still want light shielding in L).

I'd die if someone made this and gave it to me. I'd only ever use it for Melee because I wouldn't want to put unnecessary strain on it.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
yes that ^^

omg the funk that built up in my stick. ewwwwww. and if all else fails, you use the PCB for the base of an arcade stick =D

edit: trigger with no spring? how does it work/feel?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
lolwut?

I stepped down, I've never been in trouble as a mod. If I had been unmodded by force there's no way I'd ever have been reinstated

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I was kinda done modding stuff, but then I realized I missed all the perks of being a mod teehee

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Strangely my controller of choice has been 3rd party for awhile... Certain type of Mad Catz I got back before I really cared, and it stuck. Not to mention the first one lasted me 7 years

Trying to get used to the normal ones again though since it looks like finding replacements for my Mad Catz is hopeless... and the longer cord would be welcome

Bees!

Smash Ace
Too tired to read how many pages since I last got on...

No one will see what I originally posted

inb4quotesofwhatIoriginallyposted

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Strangely my controller of choice has been 3rd party for awhile... Certain type of Mad Catz I got back before I really cared, and it stuck. Not to mention the first one lasted me 7 years

Trying to get used to the normal ones again though since it looks like finding replacements for my Mad Catz is hopeless... and the longer cord would be welcome
I tried using a Mad Catz controller once. It made it about a month before the stick literally fell out of the controller.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I tried using a Mad Catz controller once. It made it about a month before the stick literally fell out of the controller.
Like I said, the first one lasted me 7 years. It just stopped doing any input altogether.

The second one lasted a month... Cstick broke and started to sag at an awkward angle and the A button would stick.

The third one and last one I have has made it about 3 months so far. Broke the B button already but I actually like it, it doesn't pop back up but it still inputs just fine.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
providing your madcats controller has got turbo buttons on it, then it will possibly be banned in tournaments sad to say.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
providing your madcats controller has got turbo buttons on it, then it will possibly be banned in tournaments sad to say.
It has a macro button under the start... that I have no idea on how to use. Not that would matter in making it legal or not. Its another one of the reasons I'm trying to get used to normal GC controllers again.

Why are people I met in the OTL showing up here all of a sudden? lol

Top Bottom