• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's bi-weekly weekend of Events Results Brawl + Melee results up

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
the reason i play brawl (and DDD, actually) is because of the lack of mechanical motion that is required to play it. i don't have to think "push this button to reduce lag, then this to land, then this to attack, then fight," that kinda thing--i'd rather just fight the person and think about the game rather than what my hands are doing, which i'm incapable of in melee for some reason. it's why i still play SF2, also. i don't like to rely on the quickness of my hands, but rather the quickness of my head. DDD's good at that because he doesn't have any real AT's. my other characters take a little more handiwork but they're still in no way like melee.

it's probably why i sing the praises of smash 64 so much, because despite playing arguably the most technical character in the game, it just comes naturally and the only character-universal technique, z-cancelling, is extremely simple.

i'd like brawl a lot if it wasn't incredibly defensive. it's a game that's a lot of fun to be sure, but not when money's on the line...
o, then just practice it till is natural lmao... and melee can be defensive... i've seen a lot of people play it and it was just as defensive as brawl, i could be wrong... but maybe there will one dayb really talented players that will be aggressive and **** just because they are so good at brawl and in turn will change the metagame...

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
I'm not about to approach a ****ing MK with ****ing ROB..........and I almost beat him.........he nadoed around like a little female-dog.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
allied you deserved the win you were the better player...
Never played on brinstar b4 either so you ***** me

g-regulate

Smash Hero
but maybe there will one day really talented players that will be aggressive and **** just because they are so good at brawl and in turn will change the metagame...
i can see this happening at locals, but not at large regional and national tourneys. hypothetically IF that day is going to happen, i havent seen any steps closer since the game came out. if anything, the camping has stayed the same and people have only gotten better at perfecting the act of camping efficiently. really high-level brawl matches consist of extremely disciplined spacing and baiting.

Allied

Smash Master
allied you deserved the win you were the better player...
Never played on brinstar b4 either so you ***** me

yeah idk how i won the first match ithink next time i may have to counterpick characters *gasp*

No jokes going hard kirby =P
+ i think i was playing really not at my 110% quality i mean u saw me i just woke up when u said we had a match LOL

I hope I actually goto a tourney the next time you come down here, I want to Kirby ditto youuuuuuuuuuuuu :D

Ride/money johns fail :(
sounds good XD i perfected the kirby ditto! :3

u gotta get awn dat

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I mean, Snak, i sunk to your level to prove a point. I didn't have to tornado you to beat you, i made that clear by winning the first game. But halfway through the halberd match i was set on running the time out on you in game 3.

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
God, you act like you're so high above me, it's redicolous...........you SUNK to MY level?

You honestly expected me to sit there and be D3's *****?

I mean really, I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but god **** guy................

Like I said, be ready for next tournument, play without MK, just R.O.B dittos........... oh, just in case you didn't notice, I approached during said ditto, but you have cleary forgotten that........

I'm not mad that you are mad about me camping (Yes, horribly worded but I do not care about that right now) You actually put that in a shoutout to me, how positively rude and uncouth of you.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
By the way Chu, I am sorry that this has to be said in your tournument thread, but goddam it, I did what was right, and Tant is just being a little ***** about it............

Allied

Smash Master
God, you act like you're so high above me, it's redicolous...........you SUNK to MY level?

You honestly expected me to sit there and be D3's *****?

I mean really, I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but god **** guy................

Like I said, be ready for next tournument, play without MK, just R.O.B dittos........... oh, just in case you didn't notice, I approached during said ditto, but you have cleary forgotten that........

I'm not mad that you are mad about me camping (Yes, horribly worded but I do not care about that right now) You actually put that in a shoutout to me, how positively rude and uncouth of you.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
Stop trolling..............this does not involve you, how can so many of you be on his side about this!!?

Allied

Smash Master
his side? ur getting heated over a video game sir

btw if it doesnt involve me take it to PM's or AIM otherwise i'm just as involved as anyone else who has to view this bickering over a video game

just saying :3

SpartanX123

Smash Cadet
He is just being rude and having a superiority complex right now.............. but whatever, I do bielieve we have reached an impasse, and I feel like fapping, so.................

Allied

Smash Master
what?

10confusements

btw even tho idk why u guys are arguing and i dont know tant but i can tell he really doesnt have a superiority thing going on

he just obviously beat you and plays to win

hes a good guy

he looks like R.O.B and drove me to mcdonalds lol

i mean come on

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Spartan, you have an AllisBrawl account right?

Cause you sound like the little b1tches on AllisBrawl who get mad when they lose except offline they can't dispute matches ;)

EDIT: Spartan, you're Snak Attack? I thought you were cool (even though I never met you)

Allied

Smash Master
Dude if i beat chu dat in kirby dittos

obviously means i'm the best kirby in da east coast

didn't you hear

=D

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
*sigh*

I haven't been a jerk about anything. I've suggested ideas to improve. Superiority complex? Whatever dude, send me a PM. You need to learn how to approach, simple as that. It was a suggestion.

Top Bottom