• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Like really I don't.
I don't even know what I really did this time. I can't seem to work up the effort to care, it just gets old, it's a threat, and if it does happen, I'll get my *** beat and that will be that I guess but I just don't care what happens.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
can i pleassssse start making fun of people now, you guys :(

this **** is boring... and there is no other REAL reason for me to be on these boards :/

(the joint ones i mean. I have a reason for the brawl threads)

lord karn

Smash Master
snap, let's do an epic challenge. I'll challenge your ike with every character. So we play like 36 matches and see what the final score is. . .

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
keith.... wtf are you saying? you stopped making fun of people? my post actually worked!??!?!! holy ****!!!!!!

*pats the **** out of back*

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
keith.... wtf are you saying? you stopped making fun of people? my post actually worked!??!?!! holy ****!!!!!!

*pats the **** out of back*
lol ur post made me **** myself full of laughter. There are other, MUCH HIGHER reasons i stopped.

ur sisters promised me the vag:woman:

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lmao no keith nononononon

you cant fool me

i talked to someone special

he told me EVERYTHINGNGGGGG

ahahahhhhhh i've never been quite as happy from something made off smashboards AGGHHHHH GET RAPPPPEEDDDD YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Curses... foiled again...

but know, i dont give a **** about any of you guys opinion... seriously... i only did it for kevin. If it wasn't for him.... i would tear these threads asunder

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!
\

rdkljghriughtrogjthkt'fhytj

i was thinking the same thing... and if ur not talking about what i am.... then damn i need help lol.

Top Bottom