• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chopz Now Part Of The Ga Community....

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ya rdy to be as good as fl GA? well now u can be i moved here a few days ago i can train all the players here just come over evan's place and im down to get some matches

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
maaaaaaaaannnnnn

just when sensei chops was training me slowly... now... i must learn..on my own... and......andd...!!!!

show him what i really got!!! xDDDDDDD anyways this suks. lol

- truuaa

spider_sense

Smash Champion
GA get ready to officially lose tournaments. lol, Take good care of chops, make sure to feed him twice every 5 hours, change his diapers once everyday, and make sure you read him his favorite bed time story "Freethinkers: An American History of Secularism"

@ Chops - When you come back to FL, you definitely better let me know, so with that being said; be safe man. I'm gonna miss your 3 stocking and training me. =/

Top Bottom