• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choose a character for this criteria!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The worm from Worms

A character who isn’t a bunny or rabbit (and has no relation to them) and has canonically been seen eating a carrot

(this is a weird question I know)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Masked Gentleman from Professor Layton

a Fire Emblem Character that has no Sword?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Hector

A character from a game that started off licensed, but was later reworked into an original IP.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ve never played League of Legends but I’m just gonna reply to this because no one else has.
Uhhh... I looked it up and the Internet seemed to unanimously decide on Ahri so I’m gonna say that

An indie games character who has never been in any crossovers

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’m just gonna say the hunter because that’s the first thing that comes up when I look up “left 4 dead special infected.” I haven’t played the game lol

A third party spirit to become an assist tophy

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Conceptually speaking, Steve, and probably all of the other Minecraft characters if we are speaking of a Smash roster.

A character whose personality reminds you of yourself.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Conceptually speaking, Steve, and probably all of the other Minecraft characters if we are speaking of a Smash roster.

A character whose personality reminds you of yourself.
You know what? I’m doing it... I’m finally reviving this thread! Otacon from MGS

A character that scared you as a kid, or a character you would imagine you would have been scared of as a kid

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Qhira from Heroes of the Storm

EDIT: I didn't see the post directly above before I clicked send and I need to give the answer time
To keep this going, you may answer both of them

Final Fantasy character NOT from Final Fantasy 7
"a character who knows they're in a video game"

Last edited:
Top Bottom