• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yea andre, it's cool if you don't wanna/feel like you shouldn't play cuz of lent : P

I can at least understand how hard it is to give up something you enjoy for a while...it's more than I can say for myself anyway!

lent is probably the only legit john in the whole world.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
qpowierua;lskdjfz/c/saj;foisjd;oifhpoauiwhoieofij

that's what's happening in my head right now

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lmao no, no more smash till easter, only at the smashfest

ill also play brawl for ppl who travel (dotey, spencer... but not kim, kim will respect my sacrifice)
So what if I traveled over there from Ripon? Think about it man... that's a whole 10 miles.

MacD

Banned via Administration
So what if I traveled over there from Ripon? Think about it man... that's a whole 10 miles.
turlock is at least like 15, well from the far side to andre's house which is the far side of modesto

and ivine is like 400ish... i think that counts as far travel

but i'm only going to be in town from sunday late afternoon/evning until friday morning/afternoon probably becaues i'm giong to mango juice, working sunday morning then going thome, going back friday assumign there is going to be a tounry sat, and shcool starts monday

and if all goes according to play, i'll only have tue thurs classes, from like 8-10, then 12:30-5, talk about a **** scheduale

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
that's pretty ****

i would try that, but based on what i'm like, when I'm not in the mood to go to class, i would probably just call it a day in the morning and not go to class at all...man i'm lazy

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Okay, well what if I walked the 10 miles? I mean the physical distance wouldn't be much but it would take hella days to get over there. I'm too broke to pay for gas anyway so that's probably what I'd have to resort to. lol

And I'd really like to go to mango juice, but again --> No $$$

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
start a fundraiser

or just steal your brother's fundraiser money, it's nice and convenient

awesome, get that **** uploaded for great justice!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
ok i finally got the CD from the stockton grapevine tournament. which means ill be uploadin tourney vids nd stuff.

also i have a crap load of friendlies of me and park. they are cool.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Alright! Now we can watch me beat Jamie's yoshi in slow-mo! (and potentially watch him 4 stocking me shortly thereafter... I'm hoping that footage got deleted)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
you're supposed to **** high tiers with low/mid tiers for the sake of karma

it brings good karma into the world by making one more shiek/marth/fox/falco player hate themselves for losing to a low tier

or at the very least give yourself a warm, fuzzy feeling inside when and if you win

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Alright! Now we can watch me beat Jamie's yoshi in slow-mo! (and potentially watch him 4 stocking me shortly thereafter... I'm hoping that footage got deleted)
i have that footage =]

ill upload everything. i know which ones are tourney matches too.

so yeah.

bwahaha. and he ***** u in the third match lol. u shouldve switched to shiek earlier!!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
i have that footage =]

ill upload everything. i know which ones are tourney matches too.

so yeah.

bwahaha. and he ***** u in the third match lol. u shouldve switched to shiek earlier!!
Wow, those matches were terrible. I'm gonna need a rematch fo sho (and maybe 10 hours of friendlies to erase everything Brawl's done to my play style. Seriously, wth is this Din's Fire crap?)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
its on my youtube.

the tournament matches i have are

me vs random scrub (not gonna upload it)
me vs park (uploaded)
DM vs random scrub (not gonna upload)
DM vs mexican (will upload later)
****load of friendlies (about 50% done uploading)
park vs GKinfinity (uploaded)
DM vs DP set 1 & 2 didnt get recorded =[
park vs mexican didnt get recorded =[
winners finals and grand finals (kfc vs dp) didnt get recorded =[

the matches are here

http://www.youtube.com/user/killaforchicken

im going to a tourney in frisco on saturday, so ill record more matches. yayuhz

i wish park used more lasers!!!!!!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
SURE LETS DO TEAMS AHHA. dang we havent teamed in like 50 years lol.

but uhm, i gotta ask mike and DP first. we were trying to figure out who was gonna team with who. but i guess me teaming with u will solve that problem lol

see u on sat!!!!!!!

Zoap

Smash Master
coolio and if for some reason DP or Mike wants you more, Ill team with who ever is left. But right now Ill plan on O snap don't Drop the Zoap in the KFC, cuz nobody likes bubbly chicken.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
made you cry=good or bad (more likely)?

I didn't read it, i don't feel like wading through filler city to catch up, and when I started it I wasn't really drawn into it at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom