• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miztik

Smash Master
well for andre it doesnt seem to matter to me personally cuz we dont play often anyways but if he didnt play/have the smashfest for mike i'd cry

Gaara♥

Smash Master
nooooooo that was only a suggestion for andre

plus thats not all i will be doing in socal...

also... NAGATOOOOOOOOOO

Miztik

Smash Master
you know you want to play smash with us instead i mean you can go to socal anytime but you can only go to xilo's moving away smashfest ONCE

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
what??? andre is giving up smash for lent?

...godspeed, and may you not relapse! (except to play me a few times over spring break LOL)

DISCIPLINE MAKES YOU A TRUE MAN, ****IT!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lawl lent would be a futile attempt at self control for me; i'd try to give up something and fail within 3 days guaranteed. maybe i should do a 3-day mini lent, part of the 12 step program yayhuzzzzz

i'll play people for the lulz when i come back, maybe if i don't suck i'll do mms.

andre, i'll put off our mm cuz of your lent (unless you want to over break, of course)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, yes. Forget going to socal to go to the smashfest that honors the worst player in Norcal.

HAHAH, but yeah, seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. Just come
. Mike is too good.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol andre, for a sec i mistook your avy for gasai yuno, who is 100x more awesome than maka.

also, you play kirby now???

Gaara♥

Smash Master
so is this going to be an STD
giggity
or would I have to leave the same day I come
?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol andre, for a sec i mistook your avy for gasai yuno, who is 100x more awesome than maka.

also, you play kirby now???
Kirby has been my best character ever since before Kaushik's smashfest :) I play Kirby way more than Sheik, IC's, and DDD combined.

Maka is amazing :(

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol, i see. if you had true courage, you'd play kirby in melee too just for fun :p

and yeah, yuno is pretty crazy (in both good and bad ways...depends on your perspective). you should try reading mirai nikki, it got recommended to me by a school friend. It's pretty interesting actually...beware of intense yandere though.

this should give you an idea:

also, i started reading soul eater! i'm only about 10 chapters into it, btw...it is pretty kickass. the only problem i have with it is that the characters seem kinda flat (so far), but the action and character variety is top notch.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
mike(xilo) is actually pretty good at melee. far from being a scrub, and far from being worst in norcal.

no im not just saying this cuz hes leaving.

kenny u should money match my mewtwo. its pretty good.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
ok @ fox vs ur jiggs. i wont spam lasers lol

wait ur marth vs my shiek or ur shiek vs my marth??

how much each?? nothing too expensive, u know im broke. dolla or two each is fine. lol nothing above 3

Miztik

Smash Master
**** that ill just settle for JR's money instead

LOL

Edit:

my marth is garbs so **** that...my shiek

lol uh 2 each is fine im broke too *term for a black person* lol

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i can sense modesto effort to get better in this game :] yayuhz!!!!!!

mike(dark) finally fixed his car! expect us to come through to modesto within the next couple of days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom