• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
nah, i cant come over later in the night. my mom is the only one who would give me a ride up there, but i dont wanna ask cus i want her to relax and have a good time. (shes been really stressed lately)

but if changng the date would cause any inconvenience for u guys, then dont change it. i can still probably come the next day

Gaara♥

Smash Master
aha im watching scarred right now and there was a guy from modesto that twisted his leg all the around

sidefx

Smash Champion
you should all transfer to frostwolf..

me, evilnemesis, his gf, jtb, king, and soon shroomed, rosedemon, and a bunch of others all play on it

gogogo arena

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
you should all transfer to frostwolf..

me, evilnemesis, his gf, jtb, king, and soon shroomed, rosedemon, and a bunch of others all play on it

gogogo arena

we already play on the same server as dujuan and alan.
you guys play horde, huh?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
you guys should record matches from your smashfest and put them on youtube so i can comment on them saying stuff like " first view and comment " when im really not ^_^

Miztik

Smash Master
im pretty sure we'll be recording but it will be put in to the 209 Montage/combo video Kenny is in the process of making kinda

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
awesome, a combo vid+montage representing the collective skill and awesome of the 209.

should call it "209 being cool" lmao

and yeah, needs more of park's yoshi

Miztik

Smash Master
it better be like.... 90% parks yoshi!
hey parks is my last name haha

anyways if it does have his yoshi it wont be much at all he mains Falco so i'd be falco from him..

awesome, a combo vid+montage representing the collective skill and awesome of the 209.

should call it "209 being cool" lmao

and yeah, needs more of park's yoshi
It might but i member kenny saying something he may change that just for this vid and keep being cool for individual stuff

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
awwwwwwwww another falco main.

he has lost my respect, he could pick a top-tier main that isn't as annoying and reliant on edgeguarding :(

Miztik

Smash Master
He's always played falco/yoshi he just seems to have dropped yoshi from my point of view his yoshi is still like Sex only better

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
we'll see over spring break, lulz.

i'll MM your yoshi sometime with my kirby, it'll be better by spring break?

Miztik

Smash Master
wait your yoshi was good before???

haha jk jamie

Your yoshi makes me **** in my pants on a boat, while giving my gf a **** ina box

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i beat park's falco with zelda in tournament

anyways

i'm giving up smash (barlw and melee) for lent

and i'm making an exception for mike's smashfest since it was planned before hand

so lets have fun yeah

MacD

Banned via Administration
i beat park's falco with zelda in tournament

anyways

i'm giving up smash (barlw and melee) for lent

and i'm making an exception for mike's smashfest since it was planned before hand

so lets have fun yeah
no no no no no no no n on no on no no non ono no no no no n no non ono o nn o no no no no no no n no

ummmmm, so i really really really really reallly reallly wanted to play you when i came back home for spring break... and that is during lent... see any problems yet...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i did that the past 2 yrs in a row. i have tried giving up smash before and i failed miserably

i will make an exception for xilopryce and macd since they are both travelling but other than that... like, i put so much hours into practicing and learning smash stuff that i lose time for more important things. it's a sacrifice as well as a productive thing to do

but definitely after easter is crunch time for genesis and stuff

^brawl takes a lot of practice dood^
(for me, more than melee, since the game is young. in melee, ic's are ic's and i stay consistent pretty much forever. before WCSL, i never used ic's. i warmed up by playing FMF the night before singles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom