• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago Smash: Modesto Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah getraped spencer!

i cant get on bnet unless i get a legit cd key... but i prefer ICCUP ANYWAY!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
all about da WoW!

play wow... and play on mal'ganis. i'm getting into it.

i have a lvl 47 in a week lol

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
u mean virtual boy lol. i still got mine!

but i traded my gameboy color to a scrub in elementary school for like 20 first edition holographic pokemon cards haha

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
haha, i wonder how many of us still have pokemon cards, I know I still do

and it's all about pokemon red, guise! picking charmander the first playthrough and getting screwed by brock and misty in the early game cuz you didn't know any better

also, starcraft is pretty cool, we should play sometime, I'm not very good at it though...

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
pokemon video games were ****in boring, lmao.

the TCG was much much better, and even that got old fast. =/

anyways, can anybody pick me up for this smashfest? u know u want that chicken practice! :D

Gaara♥

Smash Master
the actual pokemon games werent nearly as bad as stadium minus the minigames... which i will destroy anyone in sandshrew digging >_<

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
o rly now?

sandshrew digging was good for laughs, that and that ****ing magikarp game

the tcg suffered from the same problem lots of tcgs suffer from, they continually make the cards better so you have to keep buying them to have 'good cards'...

also, tetris is too good, I'll kick all your ***** at tetris. but, it's only tetris.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nah, competitive pokemon is tight. it had potential...

except the engine was too easy to imitate and everyone plays on shoddy now :p

why?

because people are too LAZY to train up!!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
It's not just about being lazy though....fixing IVs, EVs, and movesets are super easy in shoddy, it's like playing chess with exactly the pieces you want.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey guys... i just found out that alan/rosedemon/mike'n'ikes and dujuan/shroomed/lilbill play on mal'ganis too!
(but they play horde... lol)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
that's pretty cool, it'd be like finding out a bunch of your friends you never knew played starcraft were B+ ranked on iccup lmao

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
iccup is an alt. server people use for a competitive ladder, there's a lot of people who play there actually...
also, 'bnet noob talk' is kinda mean lol

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
sorry kirby =p i didnt mean to be mean. im just naturally mean *evil* muahahahhaa.

my moms birthday is on the 5th so i cant make it. can we move this to the third, fourth, or sixth? =[

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lmao, I know you weren't being mean, I was just saying that lol.

we should play starcraft sometime, i just gotta get iccup to play with andre, or andre can just reinstall the game with a valid cd key from this site (hint hint):
http://www.icyhell.net/random-starcraft-cd-keys/

only problem is sometimes the keys' chat is invalidated, but you can still chat to friends you manually add, so it really doesn't matter much. and since he already bought the game, I have no qualms sharing this key site lmao

Miztik

Smash Master
sorry kirby =p i didnt mean to be mean. im just naturally mean *evil* muahahahhaa.

my moms birthday is on the 5th so i cant make it. can we move this to the third, fourth, or sixth? =[
no ****ing johns jr..

just show up at midnight lol...im sure the actually smashfest wouldnt start til around 8pm anyways and will go til idk sometime friday lol

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i cant make it on the fifth. its my moms bday...

moms wishes are for me to stay home the entire day and hang out with her, since she hates talkin to my dad.

so like, can we move this to any day but the fifth?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if we could, we'd just have it on a weekend at a normal time so more people could go.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
To All the Squirrels I've Loved Before

slight chance of the 4th, but the reason I chose the fifth is because it's a very convenient time for me, and andre usually can only hang out on thursdays. Also, It's close enough to me leaving that I won't feel like I didn't get a proper goodbye to everyone.

Can't you come like, later in the night? it doesn't start until 8pm anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom