• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Would anyone be down for weekly smashfests at CoD? It seems like a central location.

Play some smash, maybe hit up some bars or something afterwards. Seems like a good idea.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone be down for weekly smashfests at CoD? It seems like a central location.

Play some smash, maybe hit up some bars or something afterwards. Seems like a good idea.
This idea to the smash o'clock thread. If they're weekly, turnouts will fluctuate heavily so, it'd be a good idea to still plan these ahead somewhat.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'd be down to host smashfest every sat night as long as it doesnt interfere with my work. Personally i'd rather be in someone's house at a smashfest rather than at CoD. Comfortability thing.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
True, but I don't want to smash twice the same weekend.

:phone:

Edit-maybe if it was during the week I would, but blahblahblah work

Rat

Smash Lord
Alright this is gonna get updated.

Oro?! when do you want to do this? Next week monday, tuesday, or anyday. Today (tonight) could also work.

We need one more person for tie breakers and close calls. Anyone willing to spend 4 hours grinding through results?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I'm not sure if Rat needs help anymore or not. I couldn't help him with the lower part of the rankings because I would be biased towards my sexiness. He said he was going to sleep on it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
We doing top 10 again? who is eligable?

Kels
Tink/Matt/Dart
Atma/Deku/Tom
Rat/Orly
Fruitloop?/Oro/Probably others

I obviously should be #1 but my results this quarter are lacking

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
uhhh there is no way im eligible

i wasn't eligible for the last one and I haven't been to a tourney since MIST that counted LOL

Rat

Smash Lord
Your not.

Eligible players:
Alcheato
Andale
Arty
Dart!
darkatma
DoucheBagDave
FrootLoop
Gibby
Hindawg
john9blue
Kels
Looshkin
Matt R
Mundungu
no. 1 smash daddy
ORLY
Oro?!
Quaz
Rat
Red Ryu
Sago
Sanchaz
Scythe
Sveet
The Good Doctor
Tink
Tom R
Triple R
Vro

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yo Ratimus, do you need any help with the theme ideas, or do you think you know what to do for everyone. I'm kinda knowledgeable in the area you are lookin at.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I would suggest not asking me about themes, unless youre looking for a starcraft theme :p

edit- the more i think about it, the more i actually like that idea... Kels would be MVP, Tink would be July, Dart would be Naniwa, Matt would be Nestea, Rat would be Artosis and Vro would be Tasteless

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
You are doing it wrong.

Jaedong, Flash, Calm, etc...
Nobody in the MW is good enough to be them. I picked MVP for Kels because hes the best in the area and really friggin good, but there are still bigger fish in the sea.

edit- and i think Tink would be better as MC and Dart would be better as IdrA

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Your not.

Eligible players:
Alcheato
Andale
Arty
Dart!
darkatma
DoucheBagDave
FrootLoop
Gibby
Hindawg
john9blue
Kels
Looshkin
Matt R
Mundungu
no. 1 smash daddy
ORLY
Oro?!
Quaz
Rat
Red Ryu
Sago
Sanchaz
Scythe
Sveet
The Good Doctor
Tink
Tom R
Triple R
Vro
lol, I'm being discussed? yeah!

wheres lonjedi....oh yeah...."active members"

Rat

Smash Lord
Ok sent images/update to sveet. (Sveet - pm me if you got questions, need reformatting, or want an internet high five.)

This list was hard. We had to rely on the last season a lot as there was many players with low tournament entrance (You know who you are) or very close records.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Curious to see who is #2 on the new PR. It's always a toss up between Tink, Dart, Matt, and Cosmo (on the rare occasion that he shows up).

Top Bottom