• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I ride no one.
outside of our top 5 or so, MW does suck, and we don't have any top players atm
I'll be the first to root for Kels/Atma/darkrain/Dart or just about any MW player at any tourney against an OoR player
except for you sveet

gonna body you in our MM

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
I ride no one.
I'll be the first to root for Kels/Atma/darkrain/Dart or just about any MW player at any tourney against an OoR player
except for you sveet

gonna body you in our MM
idk, you did almost lose to my fox, and im a knuckle head.....

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I ride no one.
except for you sveet

gonna body you in our MM
And yet you're the first person on the boards or wherever to say the MW sucks. Instead of actively trying to motivate the region you are the number one source of internal hate.

If you want, I can give you a few free stocks in our MM. That should compensate for the fact that DK sucks, but I doubt it will be enough to compensate for your lack of skill.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
After further review, Strong Bad's crimes against the Midwest and our swag have been deemed unforgivable.

Strong Bad was found guilty of the class A felony of riding coast players' ****s with wild abandon and has hereby been removed from the official Midwest Smash records as a certified player.

Strong Bad, you no longer have the swagger and heart of a midwest player. From here on out you have no home, no balls, no *****es, and you play a ****ty character.

You may attend future Midwest events, but you will be forced to wear a sticker nametag designating you as a midwest traitor. Furthermore you will hereby be referred to on the boards as StrongCrab.

May god have ****ing mercy on your midwest traitor ****ing soul.

-Trail-
Director of Midwest Smash Affairs
Midwest Regional Smash Office

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think that was the most grammatically sound post by Trail I've ever read.

Meneks

Smash Lord
I've decided against moving into such a ****ty region.

Thank you, Strong Bad, you've convinced me to stay in NE.
LOL,

Disregarding smash for a sec, living in Chicago ****s on the entirety of NEBRASKA...

in other news..
Strongbad?
I don't understand how someone can talk about the MW sucking when they aren't really contributing to changing that by using DK..

But carry on

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Smashfest at my house on thursday, 100% guarantee this week. I have friday off

edit- meneks, mattdotzeb means New England not Nebraska when he says NE

ORLY

Smash Master
chowdahhh

been waitin' a good long while to play you, dotzeb! you better not disappoint ;D

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
no, its actually really big lol. WTF DSF IS IN DIS CITY. Pm me your phone number and we will get some games going sometime.... u old mother ****er...
323-557-2350

To any one that wants to play =) and get their a$$ handed.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...LE must not know the history of DSF and staying and becoming an honorary SHEP memeber when he stayed with us a few weeks 0_0. we already got dat dsf practice done with

ORLY

Smash Master
diego, i already told trail we'd do double bowser again, lol

we should play dota 2 sometime

my steam name is "Toclafane"

Top Bottom