• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

characters you DON'T want in smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Your original post was two paragraphs, and only one sentence was on-topic and civil (and it was in parentheses). And you seriously wonder why people think Geno fans are douchebags? It's because they all act like you.
But, I think you're still missing his first point about Waluigi. Being an Assist Trophy discomfirms him as a Playable Character. Then, you tried to use that by inserting Geno's name. It doesn't work since Geno still has a chance.

This thread is going to cause people to get upset. I mean, we are stating why we dislike characters, and some of those characters are people's favorites. I have never found Waluigi appealing, as well as some other characters, but that doesn't mean he and the others don't have fans.

I love Geno. I really hope he gets into this game. Doesn't mean I don't understand why people like you dislike him, but I still want to see him. I don't think that makes me a "douchebag."

But, yeah, I think you just missed his point. Allowing ATs to become Playable Characters in the same game will set a bad precedent. Not just because of a few bad apples going to the creator, but also because it let's people hang on to false hope. Just be ready for the next game and hope your most wanted makes it in then! :D

Again, sorry if this comes off rude. Totally don't mean it to. Like others, I just want my most wanted guy in. Not trying to be a jerk about it.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
For me I don't want to see anybody that's highly requested. Surprise me instead, Sakurai. :p

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
But you have Simon and K. Rool in your support sig...actually I'd say even Paper Mario's somewhat highly requested...HOW PERPLEXING.
STRAAAANGE ISN'T IT?!

Dunno if I'd say Simon is highly requested, just used in every leak because some guy said he was in.

But I'd prefer to be surprised and wonder "why didn't I think of this before?" instead of getting something obvious.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Waluigi. I just don't care, and especially with how his fanbase is reacting to him being an AT, I hope he never makes it in.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know after thinking about it I should probably explain my choices:

Baby Mario- I never really found him to stick out among the other Mario characters, there’s nothing really unique that defines him besides being a smaller, more annoying Mario, also it would just be weird beating up an infant.

Sylux- I admit it has a bright future but it’s nowhere near as important as Ridley or Dark Samus, and doesn’t have nearly as much personality as other characters on the roster to make it more appealing.

Magolor- If we’re gonna get another Kirby character, it should be Bandana Dee, and while I acknowledge Magolor would be unique, he doesn’t nearly have the appeal or reoccurrence that Bandana Dee, or even characters like Dark Matter, have, and I wouldn’t mind if her was left in the gutter.

A Sun and Moon Character: I know people are not gonna be happy with this one (I’m sorry in advance Lampy) but we already have well over enough Pokémon now that both the Pokémon Trainer AND Pichu have returned, plus if we’re going off characters from the Ballot, a SUMO character would just stand out too much with the small selection of newcomers, though if we have DLC I wouldn’t mind one.

Any Fire Emblem character- The only exceptions to this are Lyn, cause she’s the fan favorite, Celica, cause she’s relevant and popular on her own right, and Chrom as an Echo. Otherwise enough is enough.

Medusa and Hades- Simply put it, both are canonically dead and the story has completely moved on from them, I’d much rather we got Viridi because she’s more relevant to the concurrent Kid Icarus story and would contrast well with Palutena.

Shadow- I never got the appeal of the character, he’s literally just an edgier Sonic and would be a waste of a third-party character. If they’re gonna go with another character from SEGA, they should go with Arle.

Chris Redfield- If we’re gonna get a RE character than Leon or Jill is the way to go, Chris just doesn’t stick out and doesn’t have the history that either of those characters, particularly Jill, have.

Heihachi- Ryu already does the fighting game genere justice, we don’t need another character in that same vein, just add Lloyd as the next Namco character.

Shovel Knight- Oh bother, I never got why he became such a popular request for Smash, he had one game that didn’t even do well in Japan and that’s it. I suppose that that one rumor (Which was actually a miscommunication) contributed to his popularity, but even still out of all the third-parties we could choose from, including Shantae, he is probably one of the ones I’m least interested in seeing just because of the lack of historical value he has with gaming as a whole.

Minecraft Steve- I wouldn’t actually be too upset if we got him since their’s merit, it’s just his fanbase’s mentality that could ruin his inclusion is all.

Sans Undertale- :ultness:

Okay but in all seriousness, similar reasons as to why I don’t want Shovel Knight... As well as a fandom that actually gives Steven Universe a run for its’ money.

And that’s that, some may agree some may not agree, these are just my opinions. Hope you have more insight!

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Decidueye - He got in Pokken. He already beat every other Gen 7 mon once. Lets give someone else a shot. At least if Mimikyu loses to Incineroar, I can be happy for Incineroar fans. I'd just end up pissed at Decidueye.

Any Gen 1 mon - Enough is enough.

Rayman - I don't like him or his games.

Rabbids - Obnoxious little ****s that I'm convinced Minions were modeled after.

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I forget which came first but the similarities between Minions and Rabbids are rather eerie. And didn’t both get Nickelodeon shows also?

My main ones I don’t want are Jeanne (because Bayo’s controversial enough as-is), Chorus Kids (because the idea is ridiculous to me), and Dark Samus (because we already have one dark echo and if we got another I’d prefer Shadow).

MattX20

Smash Hero
The only character at the moment that I don't want to see in Smash is Heihachi from Tekken. He's a terrible villain, believed that lions throw their young off of cliffs (they don't, lions are very protective of their young), tried to have his son and grandson killed multiple times, and a number of other things.

Nothgard

Smash Cadet
Sora - Kingdom hearts for me has an overrated, childish and boring story (Just marketing for disney)
banjo kazooie - it will never be better than medievil or conker
bandana waddle dee - Really? over than icons characters of nintendo as King K Rool or Issac ?
Indie character - Same, disparage big third-party games, only for new games that live of nostalgia?

Sometimes it bothers me a little that people are not objective.

D

Deleted member

bandana waddle dee - Really? over than icons characters of nintendo as King K Rool or Issac ?
I'd argue that Bandana Dee is more "iconic" than both K. Rool and Isaac.
Besides, why does it have to be "over" them? Is it impossible to add all three?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Really? Over two characters who aren’t remotely relevant and haven’t appeared in years? What a surprise that people actually want a character with relevancy, it’s almost unheard of!

Ok though in all seriousness there is a major logic error in the comparison because those two characters aren’t even close to relevant to be called “Icons”, especially a character like Isaac whose series is incredibly niche.

Jjab430

Smash Cadet
Bandana Dee might be the most uninteresting potential newcomer possible. He's literally a waddledee with a spear lmao like who gives a ****, that's the most uninspired design possible. Might as well add a hammer bro from Mario too.

Not a fan of Rayman, Crash, Spyro, etc. and im not tryna see any indie characters join either. I'd prefer that only really iconic, genre defining third party characters get in.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Bandana Dee might be the most uninteresting potential newcomer possible. He's literally a waddledee with a spear lmao like who gives a ****, that's the most uninspired design possible. Might as well add a hammer bro from Mario too.
You know I know this is an opinion thread, but I really dislike this thought-process that just because he’s based off another species means that he’s generic and uninspired. He’s different from other Waddle Dees and has an established character, abilities, and personality, so this argument is moot at this point.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Dark Matter and Incineroar, because they're in direct competition with characters I want. If we get Dark Matter we dont get Marx, same with Incineroar and Decidueye.

Also any Gen 1 Pokemon. Seeing GameFreak increasingly try to pander to Gen 1 is annoying, especially when my first Pokemon game wasnt even a Kanto one.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If we get Dark Matter we dont get Marx
I mean not to burst your bubble but I don’t think we were gonna get Marx anyways since the update for Star Allies came out this year and the project plan was decided in 2015, so it always seemed unlikely.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
There are three main characters I’ve seen discussed that I really don’t want in.

All three of these characters could have interesting movesets and be fun to play as, but I simply either don’t like their source material or don’t think they should be in Smash for one reason or another.

Goku.
I don’t care if he’s popular among some casuals. He’s not a video game character. He should never and probably will never be in Smash. Yeah I know, not really a controversial opinion around these parts. I don’t think anyone will really argue me on this.

Sora.
I recently started playing the Kingdom Hearts series, and I find it to be enjoyable. What I don’t find to be enjoyable is Sora himself. He’s just not a very good character. He’s just kinda annoying. I think his voice acting is actually most of the reason I find him, and most another non-Disney characters in the series, to be annoying. The lines and delivery is just so awful.
Good (mainline) games, not very good character.

Elma.
I like Xenoblade 1 and 2. I do not like Xenoblade X (but I won’t go into much detail why here). While I haven’t beaten it and don’t plan on doing so anytime soon, what I’ve seen of Elma is just boring. She doesn’t show that much emotion and her design isn’t that interesting. Maybe she gets better as the game goes on, but from what I’ve seen, she is nowhere near as lively and cool as Shulk and Rex.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I mean, I got who I wanted, so if anyone who I don't like gets confirmed, well I get a punching bag to play against.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
There is only one third-party franchise I’d be completely fine with getting a second character, and that’s Street Fighter, because Chun-Li is beyond levels of iconic. Every other third-party I think is fine with what they have, especially Sonic.

Edit: Terra Brandford would be fine for Final Fantasy actually.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There is only one third-party franchise I’d be completely fine with getting a second character, and that’s Street Fighter, because Chun-Li is beyond levels of iconic. Every other third-party I think is fine with what they have, especially Sonic.
I'd argue that Tails and Eggman are more iconic than Chun-Li.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'd argue that Tails and Eggman are more iconic than Chun-Li.
I’d actually disagree tbh, Chun-Li has kind of become a big name in video games, she’s even gotten several merchandise, appearances and cameos and other games, a movie, and even a song by Nicki Manaj (And yes that song is named after Chun-Ali herself). Tails and Eggman are iconic but they haven’t made as big of a cultural impact like Chun-Ali has.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Bandana Dee - Like Mario, I feel the Kirby series is fine where it is bar FoD & a non-Sakurai stage. I'm sure I'll change some thoughts if I were to see them in action, but for now the Kirby fanbase has soured me on the idea. Assist Trophy I think makes a lot of sense.

Captain Toad - I feel like it's the Toad fanbase gasping at straws in some ways, while at the same time making Toad less interesting in terms of a moveset.

Geno - Am tired of the meme. I don't think Sakurai being aware of the fanbase is enough of an argument either. Plus I'm in the camp that thinks Bayonetta stands out.

3rd Party Secondary Reps - I think it's just human nature to want symmetry. I think doing so would open up a can of worms.

Dixie Kong - Wouldn't raise a fuss if it happened, but I haven't seen of anything of interest in terms of a potential moveset to make me clamor for her inclusion.

Mimikyu - Would have to see in action, but so far it just sounds like an awkward idea to me. I can see Dummy making for an amusing Pokeball.

ARMS Characters - I can see them as being the new Ridley. Am not against them being in, it's just hard to wrap the mind around how they would function without being ridiculously good/bad/glitchy. Little Mac covering a lot of their bases makes it hard to get excited for them. The game should have content in Ultimate though.

Yoshi/Star Fox/Earthbound/Wario/Kid Icarus/Animal Crossing/Pikmin/etc. - I think these are mostly tapped out. I'm pro-Assist Trophy with these franchises. Alph I would be pro-Echo with Rock Pikmin if they weren't already de-confirmed.

Sora - Can of worms. Would prefer Dragon Quest content personally.

pilotJones

Smash Rookie
If Shadow gets added then For Glory will become an endless cesspool of Shadow players. For Glory is already full of dark-costume picking kids who think they're striking fear into the heart of their enemy - Shadow would give that demographic a reason to play Sonic *shudder*

Pretty much all the new characters have been pretty serious-type humanoid characters, so just anyone that doesn't fit into that demographic and gives Smash some more colour will be fine in my books.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I mean not to burst your bubble but I don’t think we were gonna get Marx anyways since the update for Star Allies came out this year and the project plan was decided in 2015, so it always seemed unlikely.
I'm not denying that, Marx isnt happening anytime soon. But he's been my most wanted character since the Smash 4 days, so I just want to hold on to the small things he has going for him.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Shadow the Hedgehog - may actually be my least favourite video game character ever created. To a lesser extent any Sonic character outside Tails, Eggman and had he not been confirmed an Assist Trophy; Knuckles would probably be disappointing.

King Boo - Okay, I adore King Boo, but with people stating Captain Toad cannot be in due to lack of jump, King Boo seems to have way more technical issues to me.
He's a ghost so physical assaults shouldn't work on him, he can't really fall because...well he's a ghost...he can infinitely float and fly...and even if you make him physically capable of taking regular punch and kick damage he'd most likely be a featherweight with a HUGE hurtbox meaning he'd just end up getting destroyed in ten seconds flat.

Captain Toad - I feel like it's the Toad fanbase gasping at straws in some ways, while at the same time making Toad less interesting in terms of a moveset.
Eh, I love regular Toad to bits(check out the username), but honestly I'm not sure how he'd be more interesting moveset wise than Captain Toad whom uses the Double Cherries, switch blocks, environmental manipulation, minecarts, gems, pickaxes, turnips and enemies to progress in his game.

Ever since Treasure Tracker I've definitely been leaning more towards him than regular Toad even if I'd be happy with either. I just like the idea of a character who manipulates enemies and terrain to make up for a weakness. You're entitled to your opinion of course but given the choice between the two I'd pick Captain personally every time.

Nothgard

Smash Cadet
Is it impossible to add all three?
I don't have problems with that.

Really? Over two characters who aren’t remotely relevant and haven’t appeared in years? What a surprise that people actually want a character with relevancy, it’s almost unheard of!

Ok though in all seriousness there is a major logic error in the comparison because those two characters aren’t even close to relevant to be called “Icons”, especially a character like Isaac whose series is incredibly niche.
They are just an example, but yes, they are icons because they made history in video games. however, my friends and old uncles know about King K rool or ryu hayabusa, but they have no idea about Kirby characters.

It's just personal opinion, I want a character with personality and good design.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
They are just an example, but yes, they are icons because they made history in video games.
So why you’re saying is that Isaac, a character from an extremely niche GBA JRPG, made a big cultural impact on the gaming scene? Okay then.
however, my friends and old uncles know about King K rool or ryu hayabusa, but they have no idea about Kirby characters.
But that’s a vocal minority, I’m pretty sure Kirby is more mainstream then both of those these days, since K. Rool hasn’t appeared since 2009, and the last Ninja Gaiden flopped, while the Kirby series has continued to flourish, it’s just not a good comparison.
t's just personal opinion, I want a character with personality and good design, not a visually bad design.
I know it’s an opinion but in order for you to establish your opinion you need to give evidence to back up what you’re trying to say.

Also Bandana Dee is adorable, I don’t see how he would classify as “Visually Unappealing”.

Yuya-Noboru

Smash Journeyman
I don't want Smash to add more Pokemon or useless echofighters such as Dark Pit or Daisy that should've stayed as "alternate costumes" (like they did for Jr. Bowser). Also, I don't want Toad or any side-characters from Mario/DK/Sonic/Zelda/etc.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Any New Kid Icarus Character: Kid Icarus is a small series without any confirmed future and yet it has 3 characters (Including Echoes). TBH I was pretty unsure about Kid Icarus getting a second rep in SSB4 unless it had some kind of known future after Uprising. I'd prefer more Yoshi and F-Zero characters tbh as they have been represented in Smash since the beginning and both have way more games than Kid Icarus.

Mickey Mouse:
He just wouldn't fit, I would prefer Sora infinitely.

Magolor and Marx:
They just seem like weird characters for me (especially due to their anatomies) and just feel better suited as boss characters. I feel Daroach and Adeleine (and possibly Bandana Dee) seem like a better fit.

Any New Mii Fighter Types: Miis just seem boring these days, they seemed to be more exciting in their Wii days, now they just feel like they are just kinda there. I wouldn't mind too much if they were in Brawl but now, they seem unnecessary. Whenever I am given the opportunity to play existing characters vs. Miis, I almost always do the existing characters. I love character customization but Miis don't excite me for some reason.

Dixie Kong: Mainly for her body style and gait just makes her feel and look too much like a female Diddy Kong. maybe my mind will change if she gets added but for now, I don't care for Dixie Kong

Nothgard

Smash Cadet
So why you’re saying is that Isaac, a character from an extremely niche GBA JRPG, made a big cultural impact on the gaming scene? Okay then.

But that’s a vocal minority, I’m pretty sure Kirby is more mainstream then both of those these days, since K. Rool hasn’t appeared since 2009, and the last Ninja Gaiden flopped, while the Kirby series has continued to flourish, it’s just not a good comparison.

I know it’s an opinion but in order for you to establish your opinion you need to give evidence to back up what you’re trying to say.

Also Bandana Dee is adorable, I don’t see how he would classify as “Visually Unappealing”.

It is indisputable that you want Bandana Dee to be in smash.

First, i thnk Golden sun is one of the best RPG from the same Nintendo, King K Rool is one of the 3 most important villains of the history of nintendo (Bowser, Ganon, KKR), Maybe the 80% of fans of nintendo Knows about Ryu hayabusa. I do not know why you talk about dates, if you give importance to the dates and their relevance at present or the number of games, you take away merit from little mac or duck hunt in smash 4 and wolf or zero suit samus in brawl, because at the time these characters did not have recent games and relevance.

if sakurai wanted it in smash, He would already be a playable character, right?, Is not it his creation?

Sorry for my bad English, I try the best I can :ultpacman:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
It is indisputable that you want Bandana Dee to be in smash.
It is indisputable that you consider a niche RPG series like Golden Sun “Important to gaming”. We’re on the same page.
First, i thnk Golden sun is one of the best RPG from the same Nintendo, King K Rool is one of the 3 most important villains of the history of nintendo (Bowser, Ganon, KKR), Maybe the 80% of fans of nintendo Knows about Ryu hayabusa.
Literally this entire part is either opinions or speculation. If you don’t know it for sure you shouldn’t use it to back up your claims cause it’s more or less just guessing. And I don’t think K. Rool has nearly made as big of an impact as Bowser and Ganondorf.
I do not know why you talk about dates, if you give importance to the dates and their relevance at present or the number of games, you take away merit from little mac or duck hunt in smash 4 and wolf or zero suit samus in brawl, because at the time these characters did not have recent games and relevance.
Little Mac had Punch Out on Wii, which was likely fresh on Sakurai’s mind during the project plan and since he was a huge request overseas, it was a perfect fit. Duck Hunt was chosen to represent retro gaming and since Sakurai saw how big of an impact it made during the NES era, he went with Duck Hunt. Wolf had Star Fox Assult and Command and Zero Suit has Zero Mission, which is likely why they were chosen.
if sakurai wanted it in smash, He would already be a playable character, right?, Is not it his creation?
I’m sure Sakurai wants Meteos representation since he worked on that, but we haven’t seen anything Meteos-related have we?
Sorry for my bad English, I try the best I can :ultpacman:
It’s fine, I know that English isn’t everyone’s first language so that’s okay.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
K. Rool, Isaac, and Bandana Dee are not icons. They are popular characters sure but not icons. Heck, 90% of the current cast aren't icons. As much as I love Golden Sun, and I love it very much, it's not important to gaming history. It's a great RPG and Isaac should be in Smash but it's just another in a long line of great games out there. K Rool and Isaac (possibly) are more popular than Bandana Dee but none of them are very important to gaming as a whole.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I'm all for not wanting characters, or even wishing characters were never there, but please people AT LEAST KNOW WHAT THE CHARACTER DOES.

One thing that's been bothering me is the echo claims for Dixie Kong. She's really nothing like Diddy. I can understand not wanted her for various reasons, but really don't just write her off saying 'she'll play just like Diddy' when she's actually unique.

This goes for really every character where the argument is just 'well they're basically already here'. If you aren't familiar with a character, don't make this kind of claim.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
K. Rool, Isaac, and Bandana Dee are not icons. They are popular characters sure but not icons. Heck, 90% of the current cast aren't icons. As much as I love Golden Sun, and I love it very much, it's not important to gaming history. It's a great RPG and Isaac should be in Smash but it's just another in a long line of great games out there. K Rool and Isaac (possibly) are more popular than Bandana Dee but none of them are very important to gaming as a whole.
I mean my point wasn’t to say that Bandana Dee was iconic, it was more to point out a massive logic error.

DoctorSanity

Smash Journeyman
I actually really love the idea of this thread, what's the good without confronting the bad? Criticisms can help reevaluate your thoughts on your own opinions, it's good to be open on such an open topic such as this! So I guess I'll just do a basic top 5 not wants for Ultimate:

5. Shovel Knight: I love Shovel Knight! ...The game. I've thought about it for a while, and something about Shovel Knight being cut/pasted into other indie games always felt kind of off to me. Which was weird, because I played and loved shovel knight! It was a super fun to play game with colorful and engaging levels, worlds, and characters. But I realized that Shovel Knight is actually the least interesting part of, well, Shovel Knight. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just that I don't feel he's designed well for a character hyperfocused genre like Smash is. It's kind of like a lesser problem that Steve has.

4. Most indie "characters" for that matter: Shovel Knight managed to somewhat mitigate this, but most indies to me suffer from the problem of "Flavor of the year." There's no denying they're popular, successful, or even possibly genre defining but by the next year they're just kind of gone? Remember when people wanted Yooka for Smash? Does anyone talk about them now? If a character like that got into Smash 4 they'd be a really awkward inclusion now, the long term just doesn't favor the majority of indies. If there's going to be an indie character in Smash they'd have had to be consistently supported like Shantae. They just need evidence they and their series won't just stop at their one game and never be more than that.

3. Rex and Pyra: I know I haven't played Xenoblade 2 but b o y does it scream mediocre to me... For clarifications sake one of the first things I saw of the game was the bunny lady with the spine so broken she could be a Yoshi echo fighter. I watched cutscenes of the game and it looked even worse because of the english cast, they were so terrible I couldn't imagine any scene being taken seriously. And still the game still looked like it had nothing unique to it's artstyle. Aesthetic is a huge part of games to me and Xenoblade 2 simply failed me in almost every regard it could, sad to say. I really felt I might've liked the game too but I couldn't take the aesthetics of it that much.

2. Any new Fire Emblem: If Corrin wasn't at the end of Smash 4's DLC he would've been no 1 on my list, no contest. Fire Emblem deteriorated so fast in basic decency with the incest crazed Fates that I need time and consistently better games to trust Fire Emblem again. It's not only that there are too many Fire Emblem characters, but I don't think Fire Emblem right now is even good at the moment.

1. The "That guy" character: A "That guy" character is a character so forgettable and bland that they blip out of your head whenever you stop looking at them. Imagine if the main villain from Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze made it in. I don't even know his name and I don't think any of you do either. Nearly all of the characters we talk about here at least have the dignity of having enough people be aware of them to discuss them, which you know I think is something interesting to take into account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom