• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

characters that should have made it to SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
  • Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell instead of Snake
  • Several characters from Final Fantasy VII, VIII and X
  • Krystal
  • Banjo & Kazooie

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
Krystal would have been an excellent addition to the roster. Think about the moveset that would come with that staff, and the Final Smash could have something to do with Krazoa Spirits. It would also add another female to the roster, which would be good.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Krystal would have been an excellent addition to the roster. Think about the moveset that would come with that staff, and the Final Smash could have something to do with Krazoa Spirits. It would also add another female to the roster, which would be good.
Alright, alright we get it! Krystal should have been in Brawl, people are upset about the fact that she's not. Can we stop now, this much about one character is almost of a migraine causer as Ridley.

kirbario7

Smash Cadet
  • Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell instead of Snake
  • Several characters from Final Fantasy VII, VIII and X
  • Krystal
  • Banjo & Kazooie
okay and i thought banjo-kazooi was bad (previous post) but now people are saying to add Final ****ing fantasy characters!!! Marth and Ike are good characters like that and I am one of those rare people that hate the stupid final fantasy series.(except kingdom hearts but that isn't true FF) Final Fantasy characters would be stupid to add to SSB. Nuff said personaly I think Someone like paper mario, kamek would be a good assist trophy, and knuckles would be good additions.

Oh and snake was in a few nintendo games but was Sam Fisher I did'nt think so.

Oh and for you people that would rather have pit, one of the greatest additions , out I AM LISTENING, That is ALL I need to say!!!!!!

Charizard92

Smash Champion
To be fair, of all the characters on that list, Krystal was the only one that was realistic and I already said in the last post that We Get It!

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I read over the 'NINTENDO characters' in the first post. But Snake isn't a Nintendo character, also Sonic. So I just said what I thought.

~rh

Smash Lord
I would've loved to see Paper Mario. It would've been awesome to see Tink and Paper Mario fight, for some reason.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Kojima practically begged that Snake would be in smash, and all the fans themselves begged that sonic will be in smash. However, fans begged the most for Ridley, and we all know how that turned out.

lilthunder91013

Smash Cadet
Before brawl came out I was looking at other forums that were about characters that should be in brawl and a lot of people asked for mega-man(which would be cool ..... i guess), but the problem with that is it would be almost exactly like Samus

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Leon S Kennedy, Hector, Vyse from Skies of Arcadia, Isaac, Ray MK, Waluigi..... AND MALLOW! Why couldn;t they at least put ONE Mario RPG character in, even if it wasnt Mallow?? (<-----Rhetorical, i know why :) Just Imagine Booster in this game! lololol

lilthunder91013

Smash Cadet
I forgot to mention snorlax should be a playable character. My friend thought up an entire moveset. If I can get it from him I will post it and it actually makes sense

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
In:
Blaziken
Master Chief
Spyro the Dragon
Jak
Ratchet
Ken Masters
Ryu
Tails
Knuckles
Cream (definately)
Amy Rose
many other Sonic characters (including the Chaotix team and excluding Eggman) that might fit in Brawl
Paula
Final Fantasy characters? A sheer definate. I want Squall (from FF8), Cloud and Sephiroth (FF7), and Tidus (FFX) in there.

Out:
Wario

Return:
Roy
Mewtwo

Out:
Lucario
Honestly, kicking Lucario out is like trying to fight the unbeatable Chuck Norris.

BTW a LOT of people want Master Chief from Halo in there as well as many characters from Mortal Kombat and some from Tekken and Street Fighter. Cmon, you want some.

lilthunder91013

Smash Cadet
The fact that anyone wants Master Chief in brawl makes me really angry because they released information about the fact that couldn't put anyone in that wasn't from a nintendo counsel which is pretty obvious

Charizard92

Smash Champion
C'mon, Master Chief. He is owned by Microsoft, he'll still be owned by Microsoft once Bungee leaves, he'll never be in smash untll Microsoft looses 1st party status.

bushido_wolf

Smash Rookie
i personally dont think anyone should be taken out, especially any of the original 12,
as addini would like to see the missing ones from melee plus
shadow
banjo
geno
megaman
and maybe conker, but that might be pushing it

and if i absolutley had to pick characters to be removed, it would be pit and lucario because they sick balls in my opinion, dont get me wrong, i had high hopes for them both but they let me down

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
and if i absolutley had to pick characters to be removed, it would be pit and lucario because they sick balls in my opinion, dont get me wrong, i had high hopes for them both but they let me down

A gift from Chuck Norris

Lucario will always be in Super Smash Bros series after brawl no matter what! Another character I want out would be Mr Game and Watch, he is a total WTF.

Anyone want to comment on Jak from Jak and Daxter?

And look! the uncyclopedia article of Lucario links to Chuck Norris (swearing and cussing beware)

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
In:
Blaziken
Master Chief
Spyro the Dragon
Jak
Ratchet
Ken Masters
Ryu
Tails
Knuckles
Cream (definately)
Amy Rose
many other Sonic characters (including the Chaotix team and excluding Eggman) that might fit in Brawl
Paula
Final Fantasy characters? A sheer definate. I want Squall (from FF8), Cloud and Sephiroth (FF7), and Tidus (FFX) in there.
In fact, all of those are pretty terrible, despite most being impossible.

And when will people understand that Rare is owned by Microsoft? The chances of Banjo or Conker are hilariously slim.

bushido_wolf

Smash Rookie
Lucario will always be in Super Smash Bros series after brawl no matter what! Another character I want out would be Mr Game and Watch, he is a total WTF.

Anyone want to comment on Jak from Jak and Daxter?

umm ok.....game and watch is an important part of nintendo's history, and as much as i love jak and daxter, they can never rightfully be in smash bc theyre PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE, although if they were, it'd be kick ***

Charizard92

Smash Champion
How many of you want people to stop coming up with characters owned by Microsoft and Sony?

bushido_wolf

Smash Rookie
And when will people understand that Rare is owned by Microsoft? The chances of Banjo or Conker are hilariously slim.
althouh i have to agree, the fact that rare used to be nintendo based might give them a little more prioity than u think, especially since they dont seem like they would be at all out of place

Blarfenzo

Smash Journeyman
Third party characters that have the most chance?

Megaman - The first 6 classic Megaman's were on the NES, the first three X's were on the SNES, I'm pretty sure Megaman 7 was on the SNES as well. He is a very famous, iconic video game character and he has a lot of potential for a moveset. He's basically on the same level as Sonic minus the old rivalry with Mario, plus that he still makes decent games unlike a particular blue hedgehog (No offense to Sonic fans but his new games are garbage.)

SmashMan_026

Smash Apprentice
nice moveset lilthunder. and as for rare being owned by microsoft, star fox adventures was developed by rare, and krystal is on the most wanted list. nintendo has full ownership and rights over all the characters wether rare developed the game or not.

and, as for shadow, he should have been just an alternate costume for sonic, kind of like wario had 2 sets of clothes. kinda. maybe.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
nice moveset lilthunder. and as for rare being owned by microsoft, star fox adventures was developed by rare, and krystal is on the most wanted list. nintendo has full ownership and rights over all the characters wether rare developed the game or not.

and, as for shadow, he should have been just an alternate costume for sonic, kind of like wario had 2 sets of clothes. kinda. maybe.
in case you haven't noticed, Rare was sold to Microsoft in 2002, and they stopped making games for Nintendo awhile later. So Krystal was introduced in the nick of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom