• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I was not aware of the MK hate :urg:

Why is he so hated? Only because he's better than the rest. That's like hating on Michael Jordan, which is usually jealousy :/
Well, he's also leaps and bounds better than anyone else save for just a few characters. He makes a bunch of characters virtually unplayable at tourney level (he's not the only character to do this though), and he quite easily requires the least amount of effort to play at a decent level of competence - not saying it's easy to be a top-level player with him, but it sure is easy to get a decent tourney placing.

infomon

Smash Scientist
-sigh-

ICs are so...so gay...:(
Look: either they're brother and sister, or they're lovers. If they're lovers (as suggested by a heart in the Brawl intro video), then they're definitely not gay, and the most definitively non-gay character in the game. If they're brother and sister, then it's possible that one or the other is gay, but the probability that they're both gay is significantly lower than the probability of any other character being gay. If they're brother and sister AND lovers, well that's ..... odd..... but not gay.

:054:

10nottheonlygayeskimosintheirtribe

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Look: either they're brother and sister, or they're lovers. If they're lovers (as suggested by a heart in the Brawl intro video), then they're definitely not gay, and the most definitively non-gay character in the game. If they're brother and sister, then it's possible that one or the other is gay, but the probability that they're both gay is significantly lower than the probability of any other character being gay. If they're brother and sister AND lovers, well that's ..... odd..... but not gay.

:054:

10nottheonlygayeskimosintheirtribe

Lmfao. Dude, you're so win...just so, so win. That was refreshing. I thoroughly enjoy your humor.

Coney

Smash Master
Summer Smash 2
28 Entrants
MD/VA
$10.00 Entry

1: Pyronic ~ Star ($168.00) (Olimar)
2: Forte ($84.00) (Metaknight)
3: ChuDat ($28.00) (Kirby)
4: Kornn (Metaknight)
5: Sin (Metaknight)
5: Lie (Falco)
7: Coney (Dedede)
7: Deez (Diddy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope i did this right! oli winning a pretty big tourney in MD/VA, this is pretty cool

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tuscaloosa Competitive Smash 6 (TCS6) 8/22/09

38 Entrants
$10 Entree fee
Tuscaloosa, AL

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246218

Singles
1. Kismet2 (Falco)
2. BigLou (Luigi)
3. DanGR (Olimar, MK)
4. munkus beaver (MK)
5. Rayku (Lucario)
5. Will_ (DK, MK)
7. elev8 (ZSS, DDD)
7. The Brown Scourge (Bowser)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
And wasn't there a giant tournament like 130 entrants or something? It was posted in the Brawl tier list thread somewhere...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Good to see Lucario moving back up again and I'm glad to see that Fox is carving a niche for himself too. If only Mario could do the same but I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer for that. *waits 20 years*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I don't know if anyone posted it, and I'm only 99% certain on number of entrants, but what I have is...

SNES
August 22nd, 2009
Atlantic North
Entrants: 141
Entry: $15

1 ADHD (Diddy Kong)
2 Ally (Snake)
3 Mew2King (Meta Knight)
4 Lain (Ice Climbers/Dedede)
5 Atomsk (Dedede/Ice Climbers/Luigi)
5 Anther (Pikachu)
7 Reflex (Pokemon Trainer)
7 PikaPika (Pikachu)

Nestec

Smash Ace
DAAAAAAAAAMN, ADHD beat M2k and Ally???

lmao at random player PikaPika making it in the tops.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha he's probably one of those guys known only by pikachu players

to most of us he was unexpected and random

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Yay atosmk for using Luigi! Even if it was for like, a round of something lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
PP! can be Random Pikachu Guy.

Only because he's from WNY, KID tells me all about them n****s I ain't never heard of over there.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I think for several people PikaPika is kinda random, there are some good players out there that aren't really known that well, although representing their character pretty well and constantly in tournaments.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
you're Fat And Nobody Loves You Go Away.
Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah

High, mid and low. The 3 levels of the smash scene.

High looks down on everyone else and forgets them.

Mid looks upto the high hoping to achieve it one day.

Low sees the high as entertainment. Few will make it to the top.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
lmfao Pika isn't random really. Just not well known like some good players.

But wow good **** pika, didn't expect that at all.

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
38 Entrants
$10 Entree fee
Tuscaloosa, AL

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246218

Singles
1. Kismet2 (Falco)
2. BigLou (Luigi)
3. DanGR (Olimar, MK)
4. munkus beaver (MK)
5. Rayku (Lucario)
5. Will_ (DK, MK)
7. elev8 (ZSS, DDD)
7. The Brown Scourge (Bowser)
U kids need to go to Oxford, MS and play.I heard that Mookie Rah cleaned house the last time he went to Alabama.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah
Oh no, Baby Mario. D:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
U kids need to go to Oxford, MS and play.I heard that Mookie Rah cleaned house the last time he went to Alabama.
Lol, no he didn't. :p

I thought Mookie quit Brawl. :confused:

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
This

10Wahs!

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if anyone posted it, and I'm only 99% certain on number of entrants, but what I have is...

SNES
August 22nd, 2009
Atlantic North
Entrants: 141
Entry: $15

1 ADHD (Diddy Kong)
2 Ally (Snake)
3 Mew2King (Meta Knight)
4 Lain (Ice Climbers/Dedede)
5 Atomsk (Dedede/Ice Climbers/Luigi)
5 Anther (Pikachu)
7 Reflex (Pokemon Trainer)