• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Exploration Thread - Day 79: Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Something interesting I haven’t mentioned about Illidan is that he is huge, probably at least as big as Ganondorf, but he is still very agile. To balance out the drawbacks of being a lightweight with a massive frame, I gave him his Betrayer’s Thirst ability that drains 15% of the damage he deals with his melee attacks (It was 30% in his games but I needed it for Smash). He also has a temporary power up state that buffs him.

He excels in close combat but he is weak to zoners who focus on projectiles.

I also just updated Illidan’s neutral special, Mana Burn. Previously, this was a simple continuous damage attack similar to Bowser’s flamethrower. I added a bonus effect that it also gradually drains any gauges his opponent might be using like Cloud’s Limit Break, Joker’s Rebellion Gauge, Hero’s MP, Steve’s materials, Inkling’s ink, Little Mac’s KO punch, and Robin’s spell books. This better reflects how the attack was used in WarCraft III.

What are everyone’s thoughts on these ideas?

Last edited:

amageish

Smash Master
I would be totally welcome to content from other Blizzard IPs getting in with a WarCraft character. I think the majority would focus on WarCraft properties like the RTS games, WoW, and Hearthstone but the other games could totally have music and Miis. I would love to see a Tracer and Jim Raynor Mii Gunner along with an Arthas and Diablo barbarian Mii sword fighter. I would also love some StarCraft music, namely the awesome Terran themes, along with some of the top songs from other games.

The funny thing about WarCraft is, despite being Blizzard’s biggest IP, it is also the only one never to appear on a Nintendo console. It’s hard to say which property Blizzard would choose for a playable character in Smash since they all have a strong case.

WarCraft - Blizzard’s oldest and biggest major IP but has no Nintendo presence. It has revolutionized multiple genres including RTS, MMORPGs, online TCGs, and even has a movie.

StarCraft - Hugely popular in Korea and revolutionized competitive gaming. It was also Blizzard’s first major IPto appear on a Nintendo console. It is the only one notcurrently active however.

Diablo - Almost as old as WarCraft and has been getting new games. It made an appearance on the Nintendo Switch and the remaster of Diablo II will as well.

Overwatch - Blizzard’s newest IP and was hugely popular. It is also on the Switch. However, being the newest also means it doesn’t quite have the legacy and history of the others.
I honestly just assumed that if Starcraft 64 happened, they must have done some sort of Warcraft IP game on Nintendo platforms at some point... Like a random one on the GBA or something.

Either way, I doubt they would care enough about that to make it affect Smash decisions, but this thread isn't supposed to be pragmatic anyway!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I'm just imagining Illidan memes where Sephiroth and Kazuya do the Fusion Dance. I mean, Illidan seems to have traits taken from both sides lol. Maybe Sephiroth and Kazuya would be dueling in an Illidan reveal trailer, even!

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
I honestly just assumed that if Starcraft 64 happened, they must have done some sort of Warcraft IP game on Nintendo platforms at some point... Like a random one on the GBA or something.

Either way, I doubt they would care enough about that to make it affect Smash decisions, but this thread isn't supposed to be pragmatic anyway!
I'm pretty sure there are exactly five Warcraft games, ever. So it doesn't really surprise me that they're all stuck on PC like that. I think the fact that Blizzard has a pretty palpable connection to Nintendo through Diablo and Overwatch is enough to give Warcraft a shot tbh.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
A few people have answered this already but let me ask everyone: If given the choice, who would you personally choose to represent WarCraft (or even Blizzard as a whole if you’d rather)? There are so many great characters to choose from you almost can’t go wrong no matter who you pick.

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
A few people have answered this already but let me ask everyone: If given the choice, who would you personally choose to represent WarCraft (or even Blizzard as a whole if you’d rather)? There are so many great characters to choose from you almost can’t go wrong no matter who you pick.
Never played a Warcraft game in my life, but it seems like the core of the series is the Alliance and the Horde. Humans versus orcs. Now, it'd be impossible to represent that completely with a single character, I bet. But we got a lotta humans and no orcs, so between the two, I'd represent the Horde with Thrall.

Last edited:

Eldrake

Smash Lord
Honestly, I'd pick Arthas. He's probably one of the iconic and important characters in the entire series.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Honestly, I'd pick Arthas. He's probably one of the iconic and important characters in the entire series.
The only WarCraft game I’ve ever played was WarCraft III (and Hearthstone) and I loved Arthas in that game. I know absolutely nothing about the first two games. Was Arthas a major character in those as well?

I honestly think Arthas is the most likely character to represent the series. Illidan was always a bit of a long shot but I feel his chances died with Kazuya’s reveal since the two are almost too similar aesthetically.

Last edited:

Eldrake

Smash Lord
The only WarCraft game I’ve ever played were WarCraft III (and Hearthstone) and I loved Arthas in that game. I know absolutely nothing about the first two games. Was Arthas a major character in those as well?
Pretty sure he wasn't present in the first two games, but I don't think it diminishes his importance that much at all as a prominent human character who serves as the protagonist of two base campaigns and the final expansion campaign in Warcraft III, as well as the main antagonist in one of the World of Warcraft expansions.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Speaking of Arthas, does anyone have any fun ideas they would like to share about him like a moveset, stage, or anything else. I like Arthas almost as much as Illidan so I would be more than happy if we got him instead. The same goes for any other characters you want to share your thoughts on like Thrall or Sylvanas.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Speaking of Arthas, does anyone have any fun ideas they would like to share about him like a moveset, stage, or anything else. I like Arthas almost as much as Illidan so I would be more than happy if we got him instead. The same goes for any other characters you want to share your thoughts on like Thrall or Sylvanas.
I basically imagine Arthas to be a super-heavyweight with minions, access to Death Knight runes, and multiple attacks plucked right out of his raid boss, too. His Final Smash would be what is essentially a Death's Scythe attack that turns fighters into AI-controlled Death Knights that fight alongside Arthas. Another idea I had for a while is that every character would come with a Death Knight skin.

amageish

Smash Master
I generally think we're overdue for a cleric/healer/priestess class representative among the RPG cast Smash has. I do not know how you would balance it, but it would be very nice to see someone like that... I know Tyrande is a Priestess and she's a healer in HotS, but I get the sense she isn't your archetypal priestess in the original game...

That said, it's also kind of challenging to feel much hype for a Activation-Blizzard rep at this particular historical moment, as my goodness has the news from there been horrifying lately.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I basically imagine Arthas to be a super-heavyweight with minions, access to Death Knight runes, and multiple attacks plucked right out of his raid boss, too. His Final Smash would be what is essentially a Death's Scythe attack that turns fighters into AI-controlled Death Knights that fight alongside Arthas. Another idea I had for a while is that every character would come with a Death Knight skin.
That’s a really cool idea. Do you envision his minions working similar to how I had Kerrigan’s Zerg units? Basically mimicking RTS resource management by using a gauge that refills over time?

Yeah, I just heard the news about Activision and it’s horrible. I mentioned this in the main thread but I really wish they never bought Blizzard. Blizzard used to be a great and respected company before they got dragged into all this. At this point, I’m just hoping Activision goes under so a more respectable company can pick up Blizzard or their IP.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
That’s a really cool idea. Do you envision his minions working similar to how I had Kerrigan’s Zerg units? Basically mimicking RTS resource management by using a gauge that refills over time?
To answer the question about the minions, I think that might be the case.

As for resources, I imagine Arthas having two of three kinds of runes each, so he has two Unholy runes, two Blood runes, and two Frost runes. His Specials would have exceptional windup but they would make up for it with the ability to bolster them with up to two of those Runes. Blood runes would heal Arthas, Frost runes would freeze, and Unholy runes would deal damage over time. They would need time to recharge after each use, however.

Eldrake

Smash Lord
As GolisoPower said, I imagine he'd be a super-heavyweight.
I do love the idea of a Death Knight skin for every character. It feels like one of these "What-If" type things that is sorely missing from Smash Bros, with the closest thing to that concept being Kirby and the hats he gets for copying other fighters in the roster.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Do you guys think Arthas would have a helmetless alternate outfit? I would have suggested a pre-Lich King outfit but that would be kind of weird with Death Knight powers.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Do you guys think Arthas would have a helmetless alternate outfit? I would have suggested a pre-Lich King outfit but that would be kind of weird with Death Knight powers.
Wasn't there a period after he took Frostmourne but before he took the Helm of Domination? Seems like that'd fit.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Wasn't there a period after he took Frostmourne but before he took the Helm of Domination? Seems like that'd fit.
Yeah, Arthas was helmetless on the cover of the Frozen Throne expansion for WarCraft III so I think that was around that time.

ahemtoday

Smash Ace
I generally think we're overdue for a cleric/healer/priestess class representative among the RPG cast Smash has. I do not know how you would balance it, but it would be very nice to see someone like that... I know Tyrande is a Priestess and she's a healer in HotS, but I get the sense she isn't your archetypal priestess in the original game...

That said, it's also kind of challenging to feel much hype for a Activation-Blizzard rep at this particular historical moment, as my goodness has the news from there been horrifying lately.
It's weird to think about, but if Ness was a much later addition, he probably would have been a character like that instead of taking Paula's easier-to-adapt PSI attacks.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's weird to think about, but if Ness was a much later addition, he probably would have been a character like that instead of taking Paula's easier-to-adapt PSI attacks.
I feel like it's worse for Lucas, due to the semi-clone status. He already wasn't necessary to have the same style, representing all the playable characters to a degree, like Ness. With both in, only one doing that is fair enough, but the other can stick out more. Though at least the Rope Snake is pretty cool in itself?

(I honestly never played WOW so I have pretty much nothing to say, sorry). WOW getting a character is much deserved though.

amageish

Smash Master
I believe it is Zoe's day now... I'll admit that this is going to be a very self-indulgent day and part of me is regretting not just nominating Kaede or Reginn or someone from a game people on SmashBoards are likely to at least be somewhat familar with it, but it's too late to change things now! We're discussing the Spanish party game/competitive dating simulator Monster Prom.

I'll just do the thing people do where they quote the entire support thread OP for context...

Zoe Tears Upon a Hole In Reality and Enters the Fray

"Zoe (4...ever?). An eldritch cutie who went from endless deity of the dark realms to ultimate fangirl."

Who is this?

Zoe is a student at Spooky High school in the multiplayer party-game-cross-dating-simulator Monster Prom. In it, the protagonist is tasked with a challenge: find a date in time for Prom, or risk internal loneliness and shame... Only one minor thing: Spooky High School is full of monsters, most of whom are at least somewhat terrible people. Playing out as a visual novel with a stat-check system (players having assigned Smarts, Boldness, Creativity, Charm, Fun, and Money, which can be boosted by choosing where you spend your days on the campus), the players compete to woo their partner of choice and to min-max their stats for the best odds of success. It is a very unique game that is not child-friendly in parts, but also quite funny, with a mix of irreverent humor, satire, and occasional moments of serious deep lore reveals.

Zoe herself is one of the DLC romance options from the original game and has generally become one of the faces of the IP since then. She is a nerdy fangirl based on the monsters of Lovecraftian lore, possessing a knowledge of the multiverse that makes her treat the reality everyone is living in as a sort of fandom, writing fanfiction about her friends and generally being a bother about the "deep lore" of the living beings she spends her time with. Somehow, this makes her one of the least-morally-evil members of the original game's cast!

What's her Nintendo connection?

Monster Prom has an enhanced port on Switch, Monster Prom XXL. A Switch also cameoed in the sequel's Kickstarter key art, assumedly foreshadowing the at-the-time-upcoming port.

How would she fight?

Zoe has a lot of powers, almost all of which are mentioned by her casually with no further context or elaboration. She can see through realities and generally muck about with them, in addition to changing her physical form in several ways, which she appears to do involuntarily when angered.

She's... pretty prepared to be a magic user, potentially with some reality-warping as well.

What would her stage be?

I think the best way to represent Monster Prom's tone is make a stage that is less competitive-friendly then WarioWare.

So, I think it should be a travelling stage where everyone fights on the dialogue box as it goes through Spooky High School. It stops in the various places the player can choose to go to in the original game and the mechanics change a la spirit battle effects depending on the room (ex/ Bathrooms = Boldness = Fighters Launch Easier; Gym = Charm, so you are now attractive... literally... all characters pull towards one another, etc).

Do you actually believe this is likely?

Nope! Monster Prom isn't even localized in Japanese, so that's an instant 0% chance IMO. Maybe it'll get some content in Fraymakers or something though? It's decently successful and is certainly unique as a competitive multiplayer dating sim.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
That’s certainly a very interesting character. I’m glad to say I finally found someone with even more obscure most wanted characters than me lol.

Would you mind elaborating on how she would fight? I read that you mentioned her reality warping powers but how do you envision those translating to a Smash move set?

Noms:

x55 Velvet Crowe

GolisoPower

Smash Master
That's a nice explanation of Zoe from Monster Prom. As a dating sim character, I feel it'd be funny to put her in the shoes of the protagonist and have everything she do procedurally change her advantages and disadvantages against a certain fighter, almost like how a protagonist can do things leaning towards one love interest as opposed to another. So for example, if she does more against Zelda, then she'd have more of an advantage over her than against, say, Kazuya or Joker.

Noms:
Geolyte x15
Rintarou Okabe x15

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
When I first saw the title, I misread it as a word that rhymes with "corn".

That's not really relevant to anything, I just...felt like putting it out there.

Noms:
Sakura Shinguji x5
You know you can just post that one Scott the Woz clip, right? The one that always gets posted on RTC whenever they talk about Saber?

amageish

Smash Master
That’s certainly a very interesting character. I’m glad to say I finally found someone with even more obscure most wanted characters than me lol.

Would you mind elaborating on how she would fight? I read that you mentioned her reality warping powers but how do you envision those translating to a Smash move set?
To be clear, this is one of my most-wanteds for Fraymakers or another indie platform fighter; the game isn't even localized in Japanese, so I recognize it has a 0% chance of getting any content, even a Mii Costume or spirit event. But, hey, this thread is meant for absurd and weird discussions, so I figured it was time to go for it.

It kind of depends on if we wanted to go straight canon powers or mechanical representation of the game. Monster Prom is effectively a series of stat-checks, as you need certain stats high to succeed at certain tasks and to ultimately woo the monster of your choice. We could embrace those stat-checks with some sort of stat mechanic, or we could just have her be your standard eldritch horror - ripping holes in the fabric of reality itself, causing people centuries of torment by looking at them, feeding off their despair for sustenance, and other very normal things for romance options in dating simulators to do.

How would music work? I heard a bunch of it is licensed.

Nominations: Laharl x5
All the music was replaced with original compositions as of the console ports, minus the 2/3 of the credits themes ("15 Minutes" by Mike Krol ((which was also in an episode of Steven Universe, if it reminds anyone of anything)) in the original game first term and "Champions of Red Wine" in the sequel).

The OST is primarily surfer vibes, which I am GUESSING is partly in reference to The Munsters? I honestly don't know why it is that way.

That's a nice explanation of Zoe from Monster Prom. As a dating sim character, I feel it'd be funny to put her in the shoes of the protagonist and have everything she do procedurally change her advantages and disadvantages against a certain fighter, almost like how a protagonist can do things leaning towards one love interest as opposed to another. So for example, if she does more against Zelda, then she'd have more of an advantage over her than against, say, Kazuya or Joker.

Noms:
Geolyte x15
Rintarou Okabe x15
That would be very funny, some sort of mechanic where interacting with the characters causes them to like you more and therefore do less damage... I think I pitched a move like that for Farmer at one point, but it would be especially well-suited for a dating sim character!

It also worth noting Zoe is one of the protagonists in the upcoming sequel/spin-off/midquel/I-don't-know-what-to-call-this, Monster Prom: Reverse, a deep lore game for the fans of the original who care about the canon player personalities to the point of wanting to play as the romance options from the original game and romance the protagonists of the original game... if that makes any sense.

Gengar84

Smash Hero
To be clear, this is one of my most-wanteds for Fraymakers or another indie platform fighter; the game isn't even localized in Japanese, so I recognize it has a 0% chance of getting any content, even a Mii Costume or spirit event. But, hey, this thread is meant for absurd and weird discussions, so I figured it was time to go for it.

It kind of depends on if we wanted to go straight canon powers or mechanical representation of the game. Monster Prom is effectively a series of stat-checks, as you need certain stats high to succeed at certain tasks and to ultimately woo the monster of your choice. We could embrace those stat-checks with some sort of stat mechanic, or we could just have her be your standard eldritch horror - ripping holes in the fabric of reality itself, causing people centuries of torment by looking at them, feeding off their despair for sustenance, and other very normal things for romance options in dating simulators to do.

All the music was replaced with original compositions as of the console ports, minus the 2/3 of the credits themes ("15 Minutes" by Mike Krol ((which was also in an episode of Steven Universe, if it reminds anyone of anything)) in the original game first term and "Champions of Red Wine" in the sequel).

The OST is primarily surfer vibes, which I am GUESSING is partly in reference to The Munsters? I honestly don't know why it is that way.

That would be very funny, some sort of mechanic where interacting with the characters causes them to like you more and therefore do less damage... I think I pitched a move like that for Farmer at one point, but it would be especially well-suited for a dating sim character!

It also worth noting Zoe is one of the protagonists in the upcoming sequel/spin-off/midquel/I-don't-know-what-to-call-this, Monster Prom: Reverse, a deep lore game for the fans of the original who care about the canon player personalities to the point of wanting to play as the romance options from the original game and romance the protagonists of the original game... if that makes any sense.
Hey, no complaints here. I love that this thread helps me learn about interesting characters I’ve never heard of before. I doubt almost anyone has ever heard of Zegram before we talked about him here.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'd assume the spirit board would consist of the playable characters and other romance options, so who'd be the Legend Class in particular?

Noms:
Master Chief x 10

amageish

Smash Master
I'd assume the spirit board would consist of the playable characters and other romance options, so who'd be the Legend Class in particular?

Noms:
Master Chief x 10
Oooh, fun question! I'll give a few options...

Damien LaVey is probably the most popular character in the game, but he's also a fairly "normal" person by Monster Prom standards. He's the heir to the 7th Circle of Hell, but he's also secretly a softboy who really just wants to go into the cosmetics industry. He's earned it for popularity, but not really a true "Legend" narratively.

The Coven are a group of three witches - Hope, Joy, and Faith - who have secret endings in Monster Prom and one of them, Hope, is a main romance option in Monster Camp. They're more actively powerful then most characters in the franchise, so they may work as a Legend spirit for that reason. They also have the gimmick of their life being a long-running TV show, most obviously inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so they have a lot of jokes about that and tropes of the genre.

The most meta option is the Narrator. The Narrator is the face that narrates the game, who is secretly a romance option if you play far too much of the game and unlock his super-duper mega-secret ending, which comes with the implication that the Narrator is a real person who just follows everyone around narrating things for them. He exists beyond the fourth wall, which I think legally makes him a God. Also he's really buff for no particular reason.

I think you could also make the case for it being the playable cast - Brian, Vicky, Oz, and Amira - because the true Legend Spirit was inside of you all along!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oooh, fun question! I'll give a few options...

Damien LaVey is probably the most popular character in the game, but he's also a fairly "normal" person by Monster Prom standards. He's the heir to the 7th Circle of Hell, but he's also secretly a softboy who really just wants to go into the cosmetics industry. He's earned it for popularity, but not really a true "Legend" narratively.

The Coven are a group of three witches - Hope, Joy, and Faith - who have secret endings in Monster Prom and one of them, Hope, is a main romance option in Monster Camp. They're more actively powerful then most characters in the franchise, so they may work as a Legend spirit for that reason. They also have the gimmick of their life being a long-running TV show, most obviously inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so they have a lot of jokes about that and tropes of the genre.

The most meta option is the Narrator. The Narrator is the face that narrates the game, who is secretly a romance option if you play far too much of the game and unlock his super-duper mega-secret ending, which comes with the implication that the Narrator is a real person who just follows everyone around narrating things for them. He exists beyond the fourth wall, which I think legally makes him a God. Also he's really buff for no particular reason.

I think you could also make the case for it being the playable cast - Brian, Vicky, Oz, and Amira - because the true Legend Spirit was inside of you all along!
I like the sound of the Narrator as the Legend Spirit the most, as wholesome as the player character idea is.
They could be Ace class options whilst everyone else is Novice/Advanced.

To which, which characters would suit them the best and what modifiers would the challenges have?
I can see three Bayonettas for the Witches if we're to be literal on the Witch bit, but I could see it being Bayo, Zelda and Palutena as well.

And I suppose, how would classic play out? Dracula makes sense as the end boss.
Do we go for other monster related options like Bowser, K Rool, Ridley, Bayonetta and Incineroar? Would Robin be in there as a meta Shipping Lord joke in addition to their Grima bit? Could we have two bosses by having Rathalos too?

amageish

Smash Master
I like the sound of the Narrator as the Legend Spirit the most, as wholesome as the player character idea is.
They could be Ace class options whilst everyone else is Novice/Advanced.

To which, which characters would suit them the best and what modifiers would the challenges have?
I can see three Bayonettas for the Witches if we're to be literal on the Witch bit, but I could see it being Bayo, Zelda and Palutena as well.

And I suppose, how would classic play out? Dracula makes sense as the end boss.
Do we go for other monster related options like Bowser, K Rool, Ridley, Bayonetta and Incineroar? Would Robin be in there as a meta Shipping Lord joke in addition to their Grima bit? Could we have two bosses by having Rathalos too?
Narrator as Legend and Players as Ace works for sure!

Of the ones I mentioned:
  • Damien - He likes fire, so let's go Ganondorf with a bunch of fire-y items spawning on Norfair.
  • The Coven - Bayonetta, Zelda, and Palutena is good for variety for sure. Luigi's Mansion feels like it'd work well enough as a stage for it...
  • The Player Characters - Let's go Dark Link for Oz, who is a physical manifestation of fear. Vicky, the Bride of Frankenstein, can be Mewtwo, as both are human-made? Brian the zombie can be the Steve Zombie skin and Amira the djinn can be Shantae's Mii Costume. Just put them on whatever the Monster Prom stage would be.
  • The Narrator - Let's go shirtless Shulk, as both are super strong and Narrator is typically depicted shirtless. Make a bunch of the screen-hogging ATs spawn - Arcade Bunny, Nintendogs, Brain Age, etc. Put it on Mario Maker or the Monster Prom stage; whatever's more meta

As for the stage, ending with Dracula could be perfect, actually...

One of the big events in the original game is "the Darkest Timeline," an event where Zoe (pre-transition, so she'll still a giant eldrich horror) is summoned by Scott and Polly, who want her help in pulling of the best "prank" ever. Said prank turns out to be Zoe destroying the entire world and killing most of the cast, with Liam the vampire being the one to do die last. We could, as dark as it'd be, have the classic mode just be that - Zoe going through and fighting Smash-alikes for everyone she's shown fighting/killing in that ending.

Alternatively, just a Monster-themed route works too, as would some sort of romance route.

Would any MP characters make for good Mii costumes?

Best one would probably be Aaravi Mishra. She's a NPC in Monster Prom who became a main romance option in Monster Camp, with her gimmick being that she's from an adventure video game, most obviously inspired by the Legend of Zelda. Lots of standard protagonist jokes, with her learning to stop trying to murder monsters after talking it out with a Bottled Fairy Therapist, Nora, known for her signature catchphrase "Hey! I'm listening. <3"

I'm coming to realize describing Monster Prom seriously makes it sound even more absurd then it actually is...

Eldrake

Smash Lord
I actually know absolutely nothing about Monster Prom, so I will have to pass this discussion.

Noms: x20 Ryu Hayabusa.

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
I wish I could contribute further, but I know absolutely nothing about this series, so I abstain.

Master Chief x max

amageish

Smash Master
50+ noms
Fulgore - x90
Sakura Shinguji - x80
Madeleine - x80
Black Mage - x75
Laharl - x75
Filia (Skullgirls) - x70
Octoling - x70

Velvet Crowe - x65
Hearthstone Innkeeper - x65
Saber - x65
Axel Stone - x65
Heavy - x60
Chibi-Robo - x55
Ichiban - x55
Shovel Knight - x55
Geolyte (Meteos) - x55

26-50 noms
Rintarou Okabe - x50
Bubsy - x50
Isaac (Golden Sun) - x50
Estelle Bright - x50
Master Chief - x45
Endo Mamoru - x45
Ryu Hayabusa - x40
Rivals of Aether rep - x40
Klonoa - x40
2B - x40
Wilfre - x30
Wadanohara* - x30
Zero Escape Rep - x30
Sly Cooper - x28
Trauma Center Content - x27

11-25 noms
Chun-Li - x25
Meowth - x25
Master Hand - x20
Mega Man X - x20
Morrigan - x20
Ori - x20
Brian - x15

5-10 noms
Aloy - x10
Crypto - x10
Daitoryo - x10
Gunvolt - x10
Darkest Dungeon Content - x10
Doomguy - x10
Alm - x5
SMT Content - x5
Frogger - x5
Jonesy - x5
Ezio - x5
9-volt - x5
Nathan Drake - x5
Spyro the Dragon - x3
Tracer - x3
Chell - x3

Upon reading the noms list, you feel an increased sense of knowledge about the types of characters people in the Character Exploration Thread wish to discuss. Realizing this knowledge is practically useless in your daily life, you take this information and sell it to a shady marketing research agency for +2 Money and +2 Boldness.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Unfortunately, I also do not feel like I have anything to contribute to the conversation here, so I'll pass

10x noms on Axel Stone

Top Bottom