• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Exploration Thread - Day 79: Axel Stone (Streets of Rage)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I’ll do some noms real quick

Octoling x5
Ori x5

Technomage

Smash Champion
Okay, so now we're on the topic of Jill Stingray. Anybody got an introduction to her character and series?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ooooooooh

I streamed this game on Twitch back in the day! I also got Affiliated while streaming it pog

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So, from one VN character to another, eh? So to anyone who doesn't know, VA-11 Hall-A is a cyberpunk visual novel where you play as a bartender, Jill Stingray. You run into a wide cast of characters on the job ranging from hackers to reporters to even a brain in a jar!

Now, Jill Stingray is interesting because as far as I know, she doesn't fight in VA-11 Hall-A at all. Though if we're thinking of Specials a moveset, I'm going to take a bit from amageish's philosophy of weaponizing VN UIs for characters from their game and apply it to Jill. Here's what I've got:

Neutral Special: CALICOMP
1625619708571.png

The computer with which you mix drinks, in the game. When activating this Special, Jill takes out a computer tablet and the UI of the Calicomp (Shown above) appears. While in this state, you use the following commands:
  • Tap A: Adelhyde
  • Hold A: Bronson Extract
  • Forward Tilt: Flanergide
  • Up Tilt: Powdered Delta
  • Down Tilt: Karmotrine
  • Back Tilt: Ice
  • Grab: Age
  • Tab B: Mix
  • Hold B: Blend
You can cancel out of this by jumping, shielding, or rolling. By tapping or holding B, you finish creating one of 25 different kinds of drinks. Next time you grab the opponent, you'll do a special command grab where you serve the drink to the opponent. Oddly enough, they will accept the drink and down it, before the taste kicks in and catches opponents off guard. The drink's effects on the enemy will greatly depend on some factors:
  • Total Ingredients: The ingredients used in a drink factor into total damage. For example, the Zen Star has 20 ingredients by itself and does the most base damage.
  • Ingredient Ratio: Depending on which ingredients go into which drink, a drink will have different properties.
    • Bitter: The attack has bolstered damage.
    • Bubbly: The attack has bolstered knockback.
    • Sour: The attack will crumple opponents on hit.
    • Spicy: The attack inflicts a damage-over-time effect from the spice.
    • Sweet: The attack will temporarily shave off their invincibility frames.
  • Ice: If a drink is iced, there is a chance that the opponent will freeze on contact.
  • Aging: If a drink is aged, it comes out much faster and allows Jill to recover quicker.
With these factors in play, it's generally a good rule of thumb to know which drinks you wanna make before you make them. For example, Beer has 10 ingredients, meaning it will do 10% damage on contact. And because it's Bubbly, it means this is Jill's better drinks to serve for kill potential. Meanwhile, the 13-ingredient Marsblast is a drink that's generally more useful for racking up damage, dealing 13% damage, and inflicting damage over time. If Jill wants to get really risky, she can use double the ingredients to double the effect, too!

So, how about that, eh?

Noms:
All noms go to Aether/Lumine aka the Traveler.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
How about the music?

bruh, this game has soooooo many good tracks, I have the album favorited on Spotify. Digital Drive AT THE MINIMUM better be included

Gengar84

Smash Hero
So, from one VN character to another, eh? So to anyone who doesn't know, VA-11 Hall-A is a cyberpunk visual novel where you play as a bartender, Jill Stingray. You run into a wide cast of characters on the job ranging from hackers to reporters to even a brain in a jar!

Now, Jill Stingray is interesting because as far as I know, she doesn't fight in VA-11 Hall-A at all. Though if we're making a moveset, I'm going to take a bit from amageish's philosophy of weaponizing VN UIs for characters from their game and apply it to Jill. Here's what I've got:

Neutral Special: CALICOMP
View attachment 321894
The computer with which you mix drinks, in the game. When activating this Special, Jill takes out a computer tablet and the UI of the Calicomp (Shown above) appears. While in this state, you use the following commands:
  • Tap A: Adelhyde
  • Hold A: Bronson Extract
  • Forward Tilt: Flanergide
  • Up Tilt: Powdered Delta
  • Down Tilt: Karmotrine
  • Back Tilt: Ice
  • Grab: Age
  • Tab B: Mix
  • Hold B: Blend
You can cancel out of this by jumping, shielding, or rolling. By tapping or holding B, you finish creating one of 25 different kinds of drinks. Next time you grab the opponent, you'll do a special command grab where you serve the drink to the opponent. Oddly enough, they will accept the drink and down it, before the taste kicks in and catches opponents off guard. The drink's effects on the enemy will greatly depend on some factors:
  • Total Ingredients: The ingredients used in a drink factor into total damage. For example, the Zen Star has 20 ingredients by itself and does the most base damage.
  • Ingredient Ratio: Depending on which ingredients go into which drink, a drink will have different properties.
    • Bitter: The attack has bolstered damage.
    • Bubbly: The attack has bolstered knockback.
    • Sour: The attack will crumple opponents on hit.
    • Spicy: The attack inflicts a damage-over-time effect from the spice.
    • Sweet: The attack will temporarily shave off their invincibility frames.
  • Ice: If a drink is iced, there is a chance that the opponent will freeze on contact.
  • Aging: If a drink is aged, it comes out much faster and allows Jill to recover quicker.
With these factors in play, it's generally a good rule of thumb to know which drinks you wanna make before you make them. For example, Beer has 10 ingredients, meaning it will do 10% damage on contact. And because it's Bubbly, it means this is Jill's better drinks to serve for kill potential. Meanwhile, the 13-ingredient Marsblast is a drink that's generally more useful for racking up damage, dealing 13% damage, and inflicting damage over time. If Jill wants to get really risky, she can use double the ingredients to double the effect, too!

So, how about that, eh?

Noms:
All noms go to Aether/Lumine aka the Traveler.
That is definitely a really unique character. Unfortunately, I don’t really know anything about Jill Stingray so this thread will definitely be helpful.

For starters, what kind of stage would she have? Based on her moveset listed above, I’m guessing a bar of some sort.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
That is definitely a really unique character. Unfortunately, I don’t really know anything about Jill Stingray so this thread will definitely be helpful.

For starters, what kind of stage would she have? Based on her moveset listed above, I’m guessing a bar of some sort.
It's not an entire moveset, I've just got the one Special right now.

As for the stage, yeah, the VA-11 Hall-A bar sounds like a great stage for Jill.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Do you think it'd be a good idea if some characters would start to fight on the stage? This'd be the likes of Sei, Gillian and Dana. As for moves, the only thing you do is get buzzed or serve drinks, an idea I have is like Hero's command menu where pressing B will show a bunch of random drink options with various stat boosts or debuffs, the menu would work like Monado Arts and two of her other specials are taking a drink or tossing one which inflicts the effect, you can make up to like 5 drinks at a time which appear on your UI so it's up to you to remember which ones are next in stock

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I can already tell that a lot of the bar patrons and some of the staff you meet in-game would be Spirits, right?

Like, for example, Alma Armas would be a Female Robin who taunts a lot to reflect her teasing personality. Or, Jamie, who's a metal Captain Falcon who prefers using Neutral B to reference his favorite drink the Gut Punch. Anyone else?

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I can already tell that a lot of the bar patrons and some of the staff you meet in-game would be Spirits, right?

Like, for example, Alma Armas would be a Female Robin who taunts a lot to reflect her teasing personality. Or, Jamie, who's a metal Captain Falcon who prefers using Neutral B to reference his favorite drink the Gut Punch. Anyone else?
Sei as Samus, Dana as Incineroar and Dorothy as Bayonetta come to mind

amageish

Smash Master
Okay, so now we're on the topic of Jill Stingray. Anybody got an introduction to her character and series?
Jill Stingray is the protagonist of the bartending simulator visual novel VA-11 HALL-A. The titular VA-11 HALL-A in a hole-in-the-wall bar in a cyberpunk corporate dystopia, with Jill Stingray being the depressed bisexual whose job it is to serve people drinks and chat up the patrons. So, basically, it's a visual novel with some unique mechanics where serving people their preferred drinks can unlock secret endings, or you can say screw it and give everyone a ****tonne of booze and watch as they drunkeningly confess all of their deepest secrets to you.

If this makes you think "Amageish! This sounds neat, but how would it work in Smash? Wouldn't the presence of alcohol instantly raise the game's age rating?" then my response to you is... Yeah, it probably would. While the game is very successful in Japan by western indie standards - even having a variety of pop-up bars in Akihabara that were staffed by cosplayers serving up drinks from the game - it probably has a full-on 0% chance of happening because you probably can't throw a beer in Mario's face without people asking questions.

Now, Jill Stingray is interesting because as far as I know, she doesn't fight in VA-11 Hall-A at all. Though if we're thinking of Specials a moveset, I'm going to take a bit from amageish's philosophy of weaponizing VN UIs for characters from their game and apply it to Jill. Here's what I've got:
This is a very interesting premise for her kit! I like it a lot. That's a really good way of representing the core drink-mixing mechanics of VA-11 HALL-A...

Probably! I do have a spirit list made up for my support thread of her...

Dana Zane: Jill's boss would be our legend spirit! She possesses Sheik.
Anna: The mysterious girl with medium awareness possesses Zelda.
Rad Shiba and Nacho: The dogs take the form of a bunch of tiny Solid Snakes and Duck Hunts, given how they are both dogs and walking Metal Gear references.
Sei P. Asagiri and Stella: The bodyguard and heiress act as one spirit, possessing a white-armor Samus and a red-dress peach, respectively.
Dorothy Haze: The loyal friend and hard worker possesses a red/black-dress Daisy, as I feel like Daisy reflects her excited theatrical energy.
Alma: The genius hacker possesses a blonde Robin, with Dr Kawashima turning up to support her.
Streaming-Chan: The internet icon posses a baseball-hatted Inkling and is defended by an army of Miis.
Kira Miki: The idol possesses Rosalina and Luma, with the Squid Sisters turning up as support.
Iris: The protagonist of the game Sales Pitch and the soon-to-be protagonist of the sequel N1RV ANN-A posses Jill herself.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Jill Stingray is the protagonist of the bartending simulator visual novel VA-11 HALL-A. The titular VA-11 HALL-A in a hole-in-the-wall bar in a cyberpunk corporate dystopia, with Jill Stingray being the depressed bisexual whose job it is to serve people drinks and chat up the patrons. So, basically, it's a visual novel with some unique mechanics where serving people their preferred drinks can unlock secret endings, or you can say screw it and give everyone a ****tonne of booze and watch as they drunkeningly confess all of their deepest secrets to you.

If this makes you think "Amageish! This sounds neat, but how would it work in Smash? Wouldn't the presence of alcohol instantly raise the game's age rating?" then my response to you is... Yeah, it probably would. While the game is very successful in Japan by western indie standards - even having a variety of pop-up bars in Akihabara that were staffed by cosplayers serving up drinks from the game - it probably has a full-on 0% chance of happening because you probably can't throw a beer in Mario's face without people asking questions.
So what you're saying is

This game is actually a ZUN Simulator
1625694730073.png

:4pacman:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Another thing to think about is...her alt colors.

I know she'd probably come in her work clothes as her default, so I think she could have different alts based on her employees while an alt costume could be her casual clothes and based on customers of the bar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Separate topic too: apparently, VA-11 Hall-A had a collab with a game called Girls Frontline. And Jill herself is playable. I dunno whether or not that helps with how we could make a moveset, but at least we know she has some things other than drink-mixing to work with.

amageish

Smash Master
So what you're saying is

This game is actually a ZUN Simulator
View attachment 322010
:4pacman:
You can also double any order's ingredients to make it "Big." Idk if "Big Beer" is that big though...

Another thing to think about is...her alt colors.

I know she'd probably come in her work clothes as her default, so I think she could have different alts based on her employees while an alt costume could be her casual clothes and based on customers of the bar.
That would make sense, though also her most famous casual outfit has her wearing a pink shirt with... a word printed on it. A word that I cannot say on SmashBoards. It's not a swear word per say, but it is traditionally pejorative and I imagine Nintendo wouldn't let it be in Smash, even if we pretend the ESRB suddenly became okay with alchohol appearing in children's media without being labelled "Special Juice."

They could have her put on her winter jacket over her outfit for half of her alts though.

Separate topic too: apparently, VA-11 Hall-A had a collab with a game called Girls Frontline. And Jill herself is playable. I dunno whether or not that helps with how we could make a moveset, but at least we know she has some things other than drink-mixing to work with.
Ah, yeah, I haven't played that collab myself, but I hear it is apparently psuedo-canon? Or at least they find some way to justify it existing...

VA-11 HALL-A also loosely shares a world with 2064: Read Only Memories, with characters from each game cameo-ing in the other. Doesn't really help here, though I imagine if one got into Smash, then the other would probably get some content - Mii Costumes, Spirit Event, something.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
That would make sense, though also her most famous casual outfit has her wearing a pink shirt with... a word printed on it. A word that I cannot say on SmashBoards. It's not a swear word per say, but it is traditionally pejorative and I imagine Nintendo wouldn't let it be in Smash, even if we pretend the ESRB suddenly became okay with alchohol appearing in children's media without being labelled "Special Juice."

They could have her put on her winter jacket over her outfit for half of her alts though.
What kind of word is i-oh. I...guess I see what you mean.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
10 noms to Mage of Black

I won't lie dudes, Jill is among the hardest characters I've ever seen discussed on this website to implement into Smash. There's the usual problems that come with using visual novel characters, but Jill is an egregious example because of the nature of her game. Where... nothing much happens. It's just character growth with customers. Good character growth! But there is exactly one thing you do in gameplay, so this is a toughie. What Goliso suggested makes for a pretty smart neutral special, but what about all the other moves? Smash is no stranger to making up moves for the sake of it. The ducks from Duck Hunt don't actually go and peck anyone, after all. So yeah you could make Jill do punches and kicks for all her normals, but is there anything more interesting she could do? I'm kind of drawing a blank other than perhaps incorporating other stereotypical bar items like spraying someone with a tap or whatnot. Any ideas from you guys?

Oh and on the topic of that character growth, the characters in Jill's game are awesome and the stage would NEED cameos. KOF Stadium style baby!

amageish

Smash Master
10 noms to Mage of Black

I won't lie dudes, Jill is among the hardest characters I've ever seen discussed on this website to implement into Smash. There's the usual problems that come with using visual novel characters, but Jill is an egregious example because of the nature of her game. Where... nothing much happens. It's just character growth with customers. Good character growth! But there is exactly one thing you do in gameplay, so this is a toughie. What Goliso suggested makes for a pretty smart neutral special, but what about all the other moves? Smash is no stranger to making up moves for the sake of it. The ducks from Duck Hunt don't actually go and peck anyone, after all. So yeah you could make Jill do punches and kicks for all her normals, but is there anything more interesting she could do? I'm kind of drawing a blank other than perhaps incorporating other stereotypical bar items like spraying someone with a tap or whatnot. Any ideas from you guys?

Oh and on the topic of that character growth, the characters in Jill's game are awesome and the stage would NEED cameos. KOF Stadium style baby!
I'm going to wear "among the hardest characters I've ever seen discussed on this website to implement into Smash" as a matter of pride lol. Maybe that says something weird about me...

I imagine Jill's kit overall would probably be best thought of as an alchemist archetype where all the alchemy just happens to be alcoholic as well. So, a mix of mixology, random bar stuff, and potentially some "Anna is here and punching someone on Jill's behalf moves" (maybe Anna fights in all the aerials?). If we're including stuff Nintendo would never allow in Smash anyway, she can also burn some peeps with her cigarettes too...

And, yes, I imagine it'd be a very cameo-heavy bar as a stage.

amageish

Smash Master
I feel like I’ve been asking this about every character but since it hasn’t been brought up yet, does VA-11 HALL-A have any music to speak of that could come with her stage?
There's a lot of music! A very large amount of music... The unique thing in VA-11 HALL-A is that the OST is largely set by the player. You have a Jukebox which you load up with music before every shift and that will decide what music plays. Obviously there are songs that are associated with certain groups/characters narratively, but the player still needs go out of their way to listen to them (with a few exceptions). This just means that one person's "Iconic unmissable unforgettable" VA-11 HALL-A song is another person's "I literally have never heard this song before," which could make music selection for a crossover challenging.

Anyway, if we're talking my personal faves, then I quite like "March of the White Knights." As it is a military theme, it's one of the only already-aggressive songs that probably wouldn't need a remix. I also love "Snowfall," which is a song I've always had in my jukebox when playing, so it's very quintessential VA-11 HALL-A to me. I also, of course, have to shout out the vocal tracks, performed by Adriana Figueroa as the in-universe pop star Kira Miki.

amageish

Smash Master
This thread's been silent since last night....
Again, every character gets at least 24 hours. I get you want the thread to move along efficiently, but TBH I think pointing out silences before 24 is up provokes discussion that causes extensions more often then it does cause the thread to move onto the next character early...

Anyway, here's the nom list! I was originally going to do a joke where I wrote out the noms list like it was a cocktail recipe ("110 parts Astral Chain rep to 75 parts Hat Kid," etc.); however, I realized that joke would make copy-pasting the noms list much harder for the me of tonight/tomorrow without being that funny. So, um, here's the noms list regularly.

50+ noms
Astral Chain rep - x110
Hat Kid - x75
Filia (Skullgirls) - x70
Hearthstone Innkeeper - x65
Laharl - x65
Saber - x55
Heavy - x55
Chibi-Robo - x55

26-50 noms
Bubsy - x50
Black Mage - x50
Axel Stone - x45
Estelle Bright - x45
Endo Mamoru - x45
2B - x40
Octoling - x35
Ryza - x35
Isaac (Golden Sun) - x35
Shovel Knight - x35
Zoe* - x35
Ichiban - x30
Madeleine - x30
Wilfre* - x30
Wadanohara* - x30
Zero Escape Rep - x30
Sly Cooper - x28

11-25 noms
Aether/Lumine/The-Traveler (Genshin Impact MC) - x25
Chun-Li - x25
Klonoa - x25
Gordon Freeman - x25
Trauma Center Content - x22
Master Hand - x20
Mega Man X - x20
Morrigan - x20

5-10 noms
Illidan Stormrage - x10
Daitoryo - x10
Ori - x10
Sakura Shinguji - x10
Ezio - x5
9-volt - x5
Gunvolt - x5
Nathan Drake - x5
Darkest Dungeon Content - x5
Spyro the Dragon - x3
Tracer - x3
Chell - x3

Also, I think Chibi Robo is the first character to jump from the bottom of the pile into the top 7 (which is currently more then 7 due to a tie, but still). So, good job Chibi Robo. Maybe you learned some helpful platforming skills from Zip Lash after all!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Again, every character gets at least 24 hours. I get you want the thread to move along efficiently, but TBH I think pointing out silences before 24 is up provokes discussion that causes extensions more often then it does cause the thread to move onto the next character early...

Anyway, here's the nom list! I was originally going to do a joke where I wrote out the noms list like it was a cocktail recipe ("110 parts Astral Chain rep to 75 parts Hat Kid," etc.); however, I realized that joke would make copy-pasting the noms list much harder for the me of tonight/tomorrow without being that funny. So, um, here's the noms list regularly.

50+ noms
Astral Chain rep - x110
Hat Kid - x75
Filia (Skullgirls) - x70
Hearthstone Innkeeper - x65
Laharl - x65
Saber - x55
Heavy - x55
Chibi-Robo - x55

26-50 noms
Bubsy - x50
Black Mage - x50
Axel Stone - x45
Estelle Bright - x45
Endo Mamoru - x45
2B - x40
Octoling - x35
Ryza - x35
Isaac (Golden Sun) - x35
Shovel Knight - x35
Zoe* - x35
Ichiban - x30
Madeleine - x30
Wilfre* - x30
Wadanohara* - x30
Zero Escape Rep - x30
Sly Cooper - x28

11-25 noms
Aether/Lumine/The-Traveler (Genshin Impact MC) - x25
Chun-Li - x25
Klonoa - x25
Gordon Freeman - x25
Trauma Center Content - x22
Master Hand - x20
Mega Man X - x20
Morrigan - x20

5-10 noms
Illidan Stormrage - x10
Daitoryo - x10
Ori - x10
Sakura Shinguji - x10
Ezio - x5
9-volt - x5
Gunvolt - x5
Nathan Drake - x5
Darkest Dungeon Content - x5
Spyro the Dragon - x3
Tracer - x3
Chell - x3

Also, I think Chibi Robo is the first character to jump from the bottom of the pile into the top 7 (which is currently more then 7 due to a tie, but still). So, good job Chibi Robo. Maybe you learned some helpful platforming skills from Zip Lash after all!
What are the asterisks in the list for?

amageish

Smash Master
What are the asterisks in the list for?
Characters without support threads. I'm doing a "You can nominate characters without support threads (if they meet the criteria needed to have a support thread), but please create their thread by the time they've been locked into the schedule" thing...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Characters without support threads. I'm doing a "You can nominate characters without support threads (if they meet the criteria needed to have a support thread), but please create their thread by the time they've been locked into the schedule" thing...
In that case what are Zoe and Wilfre from?

amageish

Smash Master
Don't know about Monster Prom, but I know that Drawn to Life's main character (canonically named Drew) has a support thread. Maybe we can work out something with that?
Oh! Yes, that should count for Wilfre too then. Huzzah!

Flyboy

Smash Hero
VA-11 HALL-A is such a strange game to recommend...it really feels like it started life as one thing and ended as another, but I love it for how creative and clever it is in the drink mixing mechanics, and I also love it for some great characters, the Snatcher-esque aesthetic, and the music. I've wanted a cyberpunk or futuristic nighttime city in Smash for a long time, and we could get that plus a neat bar stage with Jill...

If I have one wish, it's that my favorite girl Dorothy gets to show up. Oh, and Streaming-chan. Streaming-chan would be a really funny assist trophy, actually, with words appearing on the screen as the camera zooms in like the Squid Sisters.

Nominations: Ichiban xMax

amageish

Smash Master
…I almost read that first one as a word that rhymes with “corn”.
I'd say that I imagine we have some sort of rule against support threads characters from full-on NSFW media, but I guess we probably don't given what are (technically at least) Saber's origins.

Well, stay tuned for when the Character Exploration Thread covers moveset ideas for Kyu Sugardust. /s

VA-11 HALL-A is such a strange game to recommend...it really feels like it started life as one thing and ended as another, but I love it for how creative and clever it is in the drink mixing mechanics, and I also love it for some great characters, the Snatcher-esque aesthetic, and the music. I've wanted a cyberpunk or futuristic nighttime city in Smash for a long time, and we could get that plus a neat bar stage with Jill...

If I have one wish, it's that my favorite girl Dorothy gets to show up. Oh, and Streaming-chan. Streaming-chan would be a really funny assist trophy, actually, with words appearing on the screen as the camera zooms in like the Squid Sisters.

Nominations: Ichiban xMax
Yeah, VA-11 HALL-A does kind of turn from "Worldbuilding and discussions of the types of lives people live in this dystopic world" to "Jill-centric character piece" on a dime... It is still a fantastic game though and the world is great. I would love to see something that neon as a stage in Smash...

Streaming-Chan would be great to see as an Assist Trophy, just clogging up the screen with her chat lol. It'd be fun if her theme overrode the music like it does in VA-11 HALL-A too... Dorothy is also a lovely character and would make some sense as a Mii Costume, I think.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I'd say that I imagine we have some sort of rule against support threads characters from full-on NSFW media, but I guess we probably don't given what are (technically at least) Saber's origins.

Well, stay tuned for when the Character Exploration Thread covers moveset ideas for Kyu Sugardust. /s
Nah, it's okay. Just a random though I had.

amageish

Smash Master
Don't tempt fate...
Hey, if someone goes through the effort of nominating her, then I will be happy to talk about how to make Kyu Smash-appropriate... I don't know if it'd be possible to make her Smash-appropiate without basically just turning her into a Puzzle Quest rep, but, like, I would participate in the discussion!

GolisoPower

Smash Master
New question: would you expect a Snake Codec/Palutena's Guidance-style gimmick in Jill's stage with the other characters? Which characters would engage in idle VA-11 Hall-A Bar Chatter in the background while fighting?

I'd imagine Dorothy finding Mega Man kind of cute or Jamie being thoroughly impressed with Samus's bounty-hunting skills or maybe Kimberlee almost pissing herself thinking about the idea of interviewing Kazuya.

Top Bottom