• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:4ryu: seems straight Top Tier viable because of his many options. And he looks strong as ****.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
So are we gonna have to give it an hour for the Wii U shop to live agin

Pakky

Smash Hero
everything is very reasonable, which is more than I can say for other fighting game DLC

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I hope that's a joke...
I guess I shouldn't be complaining that much because it is simpler than playing Street Fighter or MVC, I'm just not good at those kinds of things.
Me neither. :glare: Was just going to get the update, getting characters and stages later this day.
Mine updates automatically if I try to play so I won't be able to get into the game on my Wii U.

I guess I shouldn't be complaining that much because it is simpler than playing Street Fighter or MVC, I'm just not good at those kinds of things.

Mine updates automatically if I try to play so I won't be able to get into the game on my Wii U.
I'm updating my Wii U now. I'm not able to get into eShop with my 3DS.

EDIT: It's updating so slooooooooowwwwwwly....

EDIT: System update done, now I can't download the game update. :mad:

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I will try out Roy a lot though once my Smash buddy updates his game. Doubt he'll pay for Ryu, but am not too interessted anyway. Lucas and Roy will suffice for me.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So Ryu plays like a traditional fighting game character being extremely combo oriented, has multiple projectiles, and the longest stunning move in the game. There's no way this can go hilariously wrong...

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
By the way, did anyone else notice what Sakurai said about Roy and Lucas?

He hoped that we would enjoy them, especially since those two in particular were so popular...

It would seem that their massive fan demand is responsible for bringing the two back. Just like Mewtwo, I'd imagine. Wonder how that may impact future DLC...

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So Ryu plays like a traditional fighting game character being extremely combo oriented, has multiple projectiles, and the longest stunning move in the game. There's no way this can go hilariously wrong...
Give him **** recovery oh please. This dude is gonna make pre-patch Diddy look like a scrub. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom