• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Sega still gets plenty of requests. Its just that they are split between tails knuckes shadow and eggman. I know im forgetting someone else. . .

i am surprised there arent a lot of ryu requests for capcom. Sure sakurai basically said no but still. viewtiful joe when

I do agree bomberman would be a better "fit" but i still prefer snake because of how much he stands out.
I think the point is is that they aren't for a protagonist of another Sega series. The requests for supporting Sonic characters wouldn't exist if Sonic wasn't already in the game.

Well, I, uh. . .
I wasn't aware I'd touched such a sore spot. :urg:

Really, no character should be cut like that. :urg:

I just don't know how much of a hand Snake could potentially have in future game ratings (which I know is going to get me criticized since of course that isn't a factor), and speaking strictly about non-Smash character relationships, Simon has an edge. They're pretty close in terms of Smash reasonability because Snake's still a veteran, but if there had to be just one. . .:urg:

If that's in bad taste, then I am REALLY sorry. :urg:

If it makes you feel any better, I still put Snake well ahead of Bomberman.:urg:

. . .which is only going to make someone else upset, I'm sure.:urg:

Yeah, I just keep digging this hole deeper. :urg:

I just wondered why Simon wasn't getting attention. . .this explains partially why, but it doesn't explain why Bomberman is so far ahead of him. :urg:

Oh gosh, I never do stop sticking my foot in my mouth. :urg:
Don't feel bad for making your opinions heard. :)

They're not in bad taste. If others get offended by someone's opinions of the Smash roster that's on them... it's just a game.

The truth is almost nobody would care about Snake in Smash if it hadn't happened, however without him Konami wouldn't even have gotten a character in the first place.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pretty sure you had nothing to do with this, sweetheart.

These kinds of debates are normal 'round here and happen with or without people broaching the topic in the first instance, nothing to be concerned about. :3
T-thank you. . .

I know these types of responses come up a lot in character discussions, but it's been a couple of years since I've seen it this bad, and it was usually Mario and Donkey Kong fans that engaged in it. It took me off guard pretty badly.

And I know how bad I would feel if one of my favorite characters were cut, ESPECIALLY since tons of people are already trying to push them all out the door, so I understand that suggesting an alternative might not be in very good taste, even if the character has better connections. :urg:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
This really isn't that bad hun, it's just a debate. Don't worry, this is what this thread is for. ;)

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Don't get me wrong, I have no hard feelings toward anyone. Could Simon have been a neat addition to Smash? I certainly think so, I just have no personal interest in the character or the franchise. Would I even care about Snake in Smash had he never been in Brawl? No, but none of us would be seriously talking about third parties had he never broken the barrier, unless Pac-Man would have done it this game in some other timeline. Yeah, some third parties fit better, but Snake is the reason we even have any.

My deepest apologies to @ Coricus Coricus , if anything I said might have upset you in any way.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
T-thank you. . .

I know these types of responses come up a lot in character discussions, but it's been a couple of years since I've seen it this bad, and it was usually Mario and Donkey Kong fans that engaged in it. It took me off guard pretty badly.

And I know how bad I would feel if one of my favorite characters were cut, ESPECIALLY since tons of people are already trying to push them all out the door, so I understand that suggesting an alternative might not be in very good taste, even if the character has better connections. :urg:
Like N3ON pointed out, this is tame.

We've seen the damage from Ridley fans.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Personally, I don't know why I speaking in favor of a man whose wardrobe ranges from a Conan ripoff to a gay stripper (ie. Simon Belmont).
Well, I wasn't really speaking in favour of him, but whatever./

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not to be a jerk buuuut...

Black Mage has been playable in twice as many Super Mario games as Geno.

I know you're just bein' facetious, we still friends~

:3
*looks it up*
well what do you know. that's pretty cool

even more reason for people cast geno aside like the toy he is :awesome:

no one take this as an insult to geno fans please.
Finally, people are starting to realize that Black Mage is the superior choice over the likes of Geno and Chrono. But there's still that damn Slime from Dragon Quest that he has to compete with.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Personally, I don't know why I speaking in favor of a man whose wardrobe ranges from a Conan ripoff to a gay stripper (ie. Simon Belmont).
Well, I wasn't really speaking in favour of him, but whatever./
When you put it like that, it makes me want to see him fight Naked Snake.

Luckily we don't have Bad Boxart Bomberman to join in on that one.

Finally, people are starting to realize that Black Mage is the superior choice over the likes of Geno and Chrono. But there's still that damn Slime from Dragon Quest that he has to compete with.
but how could slime fight without limbs?

I wonder who the most popular SE character is in the super-casual fanbase. Many of them are far too young to remember Geno but the same goes for black mage. . .

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Don't worry, James. I'm just naturally a little more sensitive than most people.

Well, uh. . .
I actually have another, much worse opinion that even I can tell is going to cause problems from a mile away.:urg:
I know it's going to turn out pretty badly, so I'll use a black text color, a highly likely to fail attempt at using spoiler tags, and cross my fingers. . .

I think that Pauline has -MARGINALLY- more historical importance to Nintendo than K. Rool because of the original Donkey Kong's popularity and should be considered at the about same time. Since I don't like K.Rool's design, I'm tempted to say beforehand, but that's a personal bias and between his incredibly high request rate and the flames directed towards anyone who opposes K. Rool, I just can't risk it.

So, yeah, I. . . don't think I can say anything to not make people mad over that one. :urg:

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Part of the reason. The entire premise of Smash is different universes colliding, and Metal Gear's stark contrast made Snake fit in a roundabout way. Apologies if that came out the wrong way. There's far more to him than that, that none can replicate.

I don't see how Simon is a better fit than Snake when he's from a darker and "even less Nintendo-like" franchise. Sure, there's the "more games on Nintendo consoles" argument, but when Sakurai's own criteria only requires a single game...
It's not a question of the series, it's a question of its relation to Nintendo, of which Castlevania is closer than Metal Gear. I agree on that being the premise of Smash, but it's not that simple. It's still a hugely Nintendo-oriented game in the eyes of the fans and the creator, so why shouldn't the third-party series included also be Nintendo-oriented? Metal Gear is really the exception that proves the rule. And that's not to say Snake doesn't fit at all, he fits better to some than to others, but I'm not even talking about Snake as much as I am his series in general.

Wanting any character outright replaced for another is bad taste.
Who is it in bad taste towards? Who does it hurt? The character, the roster? The game? Those aren't changing, most people know that. They don't care what we have to say. What's wrong with wanting one character over another?

I'd rather have Simon over Snake but I'd rather have Snake over no one.

And if that's the main reason for Sonic being close and important to Nintendo, then yeah, Master Chief fits that bill at least.
It's a main reason, yes. It's not the only one, but it's the reason people think of Mario when they think of Sonic, and vice versa. Even if the ties aren't there in business land (though they've become that way), they are very much alive in the minds of fans, which translates to popularity.

Last edited:
Don't worry, James. I'm just naturally a little more sensitive than most people.

Well, uh. . .
I actually have another, much worse opinion that even I can tell is going to cause problems from a mile away.:urg:
I know it's going to turn out pretty badly, so I'll use a black text color, a highly likely to fail attempt at using spoiler tags, and cross my fingers. . .

:spoiler:I think that Pauline has -MARGINALLY- more historical importance to Nintendo than K. Rool because of the original Donkey Kong's popularity and should be considered at the about same time. Since I don't like K.Rool's design, I'm tempted to say beforehand, but that's a personal bias and between his incredibly high request rate and the flames directed towards anyone who opposes K. Rool, I just can't risk it.:/spoiler:

So, yeah, I. . . don't think I can say anything to not make people mad over that one. :urg:
In pauline's defense she is "historically important" being in Donkey kong. Plus she has managed to stay active in spin offs and I think even has a trophy.

K rool, in contrast, is the main of the DKC franchise BUT appeared later and has been less "relevant" (lol).

the problem is I don't think Pauline is, imo, interesting enough compared to a king pirate krok.

also opinions should be allowed to be expressed in all media. Unless they are racist or something :ohwell:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

Well, uh. . .

:spoiler:I think that Pauline has -MARGINALLY- more historical importance to Nintendo than K. Rool because of the original Donkey Kong's popularity and should be considered at the about same time. Since I don't like K.Rool's design, I'm tempted to say beforehand, but that's a personal bias and between his incredibly high request rate and the flames directed towards anyone who opposes K. Rool, I just can't risk it.:/spoiler:

Use

[ c ollapse]

[/collapse]

Without the spaces.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Oh, we're sharing controversial opinions? :3

I'd prefer Palutena to get into Smash than any other newcomer.

Yes, even Ridley, K. Rool, Wonder Red or Tiki.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Oh, we're sharing controversial opinions? :3

I'd prefer Palutena to get into Smash than any other newcomer.

Yes, even Ridley, K. Rool, Wonder Red or Tiki.
Lucky you. :p

I'd like Layton over Ridley, Snake, and K. Rool all at once.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Well, uh. . .

For what it's worth Coricus, I'm not mad or anything, I'm just passionate about such trivial things for some silly reason. ;D

Don't be afraid to voice your opinion, it's not like you're intentionally setting out to simply rile people up. As I sometimes like to do. :troll:
Like I said, if they can't handle another person's opinion on a video game character, that's their problem, not yours.

ooh let's make this a thing
I dislike very few characters but I do dislike Kamek, Geno, magnus, andImpa (unless it is hyrule warriors version but that is doubtful). I also dislike anyone who wants medusa and uses the arguement that she was "in more games" so were thanatos and medusa lol.
I find Impa and kamek boring, Magnus is simply less interesting than everyone else, and Geno is just so minor I don't understand how his fanbase is so big. I guess he has moveset potential but that is really it.

I hate the idea of DLC mii classes. 3 is more than enough and those classes could go to other, unique, actual nintendo characters.
[/spoiler[

I have more but I TLDR and all that

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I thought it was over..
It's not a question of the series, it's a question of its relation to Nintendo, of which Castlevania is closer than Metal Gear. I agree on that being the premise of Smash, but it's not that simple. It's still a hugely Nintendo-oriented game in the eyes of the fans and the creator, so why shouldn't the third-party series included also be Nintendo-oriented? Metal Gear is really the exception that proves the rule. And that's not to say Snake doesn't fit at all, he fits better to some than to others, but I'm not even talking about Snake as much as I am his series in general.
Smash is a Nintendo game first and foremost, but it's also a big celebration of gaming in general. Just look at Pac-Man bringing in all of the arcade Namco stuff. Does Metal Gear have less games on Nintendo consoles? Yes, but that doesn't negate the history it has with Nintendo, with even Miyamoto himself working on one of the games (only Pac-Man also holds that honour). Sure, the average person might see so many Castlevania or Bomberman games and think, gee those are with Nintendo more than Metal Gear, or they may have even seen that old cartoon with Simon (whether or not that cartoon even holds any weight whatsoever) and think he's a pretty cool Nintendo guy. If it's a strict matter of opinion, then yeah, wanting Simon more than Snake is one thing, but thinking he deserves to be in more (when no third party deserves to be in Smash at all unless they were already in it) is another.

But yeah, it's a game.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I came to this series for Sonic and Lucario and have grown to like Dark Pit

If we're talking about veterans, I don't think it' s possible to be more controversial than me.

And while I agree that aesthetically and weight tier wise Pauline is less imaginative, I imagine her hitting people with ladders and barrels and her purse, so that's why I am alright with the idea of her. As a moveset that embodies the spirit of pre-Rare DK.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I just think Hades is a more interesting character than Medusa.

And yeah, I don't really get the "she's the main villain" argument. She was the big bad in one game, didn't even appear in the second game and is deliberately a false antagonist in Uprising. Until a new game is released and we see who the villain in it is, it's impossible to say who the big bad of Kid Icarus is. The fact is that there's just no one recurring bad guy like Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, Porky, etc.

But yeah I'm done with the controversy for now.

Do what thou wilt~ :3

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
I just want a Rhythm Heaven character I really don't want anyone else. (Bar Snake.)

None of the current newcomers do anything for me. (And the ones I like have movesets that I DONT like so go figure)

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Professor Layton, Classic Ganon, Anna, Mallo and Lip are really more or less the last I would really like to see. I seem to have this habit of wanting some of the most unlikeliest characters in Smash, guess Toon Link and Mewtwo where mracles.... :T

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I just want a Rhythm Heaven character I really don't want anyone else. (Bar Snake.)

None of the current newcomers do anything for me. (And the ones I like have movesets that I DONT like so go figure)
Chorus Kids DLC? Maybe?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Professor Layton, Classic Ganon, Anna, Mallo and Lip are really more or less the last I would really like to see. I seem to have this habit of wanting some of the most unlikeliest characters in Smash, guess Toon Link and Mewtwo where mracles.... :T
Ganon and Anna?
Here, have a like, friend. You earned it.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Controversy?

I still want Ridley. /thread

[collapse=Seriously speaking, if anyone cares]
I'd have preferred Toad over Rosalina or Jr. But I like Rosalina because reasons and I find Jr.'s Clown Car to be an absolute joy, when I'm not using Jr. (I've never actually used him at all, I pretty much stick with Wendy or Ludwig).

I also wanted Waluigi as a Wario character, because whaaaay not.

I want King K. Rool and Dixie. Too many DK characters ahoy!

I still don't care much about Little Mac or Punch-Out, but he's fun to play as.

I want Ganondorf remade before even thinking about any other Zelda characters. And if there were another, I want the Happy Mask Salesman, possibly even Tingle, and maybe Impa. Midna would be cool as an imp, without tag-along Wolf Link.

I don't want any other Kirby characters because I absolutely love the main three and a fourth wheel will throw that off.

I find all of the Pokemon boring, even Mewtwo (who was my favorite, I'll give him that). I severely miss Pokemon Trainer, not because of the mechanic, but because I preferred the idea of "playing" as the Trainer controlling the Pokemon.

Speaking of Pokemon, I totally want FemTwo because she's awesome. Also Goodra.

I want Wolf back, but I also still want Krystal. Full Adventures design and everything. :troll:

Despite playing through Awakening and enjoying it, I find Lucina to be an absolutely boring character, but still a lesser sin than Chrom. She's totally cool though because she has Nowi and Tharja palettes.

I'd absolutely love to see Viridi be playable in any fashion, I like her more than Palutena, actually. Sakurai bias away!

Duck Hunt is my main, but I'm still sad about Takamaru.

I never cared about Mega Man (but do enjoy his playstyle now that he's here). I played his games to see what the hype was about, but they just seem like average platformers with difficulty to me.

I have no reason to play Sonic with his taunts changed.

Pac-Man is the best newcomer.

I still want Rayman and Snake more than anyone.

Brawl is better than Melee.
[/collapse]

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I'd be fine if all the newcomers in the next game were exclusively Donkey Kong characters. I love the series and characters that much. K. Rool, Dixie, Cranky, Funky, Lanky, Chunky, Tiny, Kiddy, Candy, Wrinkly, Swanky, DK JR., Pauline, Stanley the Bugsman, (Rodney) the Hare, Brash the Bear. Muah.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Controversy?

I really don't like how soulless Smash character discussion has become.

The days of advocating important Nintendo characters have long since past, and have been replaced by people just mindlessly plugging "new reps" into a handful of series. . .most SSB5 rosters are now just "new AC rep," "new Xenoblade rep," "new FE rep," "new Pokemon rep," "new Punch Out!! rep," plus Captain Toad, Inkling and Dixie. Coming from someone who hates the concept of "DK Rep," seeing it applied to pretty much every series regardless of candidate quality is just nightmarish.

Coming from someone who only ended up getting SSB4 due to the trifecta of Bowser Jr./Little Mac/DHD, I would flat out not bother with any future sequel with a newcomer roster of that "caliber."

Fortunately, there is a slight silver lining; people might get so caught up in this roster mindset to where the "YOU CAN NEVER PREDICT SAKURAI!!!" meme comes true and the roster ends up being actually better than people expect.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Controversy?

The days of advocating important Nintendo characters have long since past, and have been replaced by people just mindlessly plugging "new reps" into a handful of series. . .most SSB5 rosters are now just "new AC rep," "new Xenoblade rep," "new FE rep," "new Pokemon rep," "new Punch Out!! rep," plus Captain Toad, Inkling and Dixie. Coming from someone who hates the concept of "DK Rep," seeing it applied to pretty much every series regardless of candidate quality is just nightmarish.

Coming from someone who only ended up getting SSB4 due to the trifecta of Bowser Jr./Little Mac/DHD, I would flat out not bother with any future sequel with a newcomer roster of that "caliber."

Fortunately, there is a slight silver lining; people might get so caught up in this roster mindset to where the "YOU CAN NEVER PREDICT SAKURAI!!!" meme comes true and the roster ends up being actually better than people expect.
So Style Savvy and Brash the Bear for Smash? :troll:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Still waiting for Paper Mario, King K. Rool, Bandana Dee, and a Wario character(no not Waluigi, I'd prefer Mona or Orbulon). I think Animal Crossing could use another character but I really hope it'd be Tom Nook instead of the more likely Isabelle.
If it makes you feel any better, I still put Snake well ahead of Bomberman.:urg:
HOW DARE YOU!?
Just kidding, but I would rather have Bomberman.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Wait Ness is good
Is that a statement or a question?

And yeah, I don't really get the "she's the main villain" argument. She was the big bad in one game, didn't even appear in the second game and is deliberately a false antagonist in Uprising. Until a new game is released and we see who the villain in it is, it's impossible to say who the big bad of Kid Icarus is. The fact is that there's just no one recurring bad guy like Bowser, Ganondorf, Ridley, Porky, etc.

For the record (if I'm not mistaken) Of Myths and Monsters wasn't even released in japan.

Kalimdori

Amateur Youtuber
NNID
Kalimdori
3DS FC
5129-1442-5970
Controversy? I love Controversy!
I really don't care for the majority of the newcomers in Smash 4. I've always loved Smash Bros. due to the fact that it brings gaming icons from across Nintendo's history and lets them do battle with each other. How many of the newcomers in Smash 4 fit that bill? Not very many, a large amount of them didn't even exist 10 years ago.

I wanted Palutena until I saw her reveal trailer. And once I actually played as her she became one of my least favorite character in the game.

I not only prefer Dark Pit as a Kid Icarus newcomer, I think he was the better choice for a Kid Icarus newcomer.

Sakurai's reasoning for not putting in Ridley is naive and shortsighted. If it wasn't purely for PR purposes, he either has some sort of grudge against Ridley fans or hasn't played Metroid games.

I think we're going to be getting plenty of DLC in this game. Plenty of stages, plenty of characters, maybe even new game modes. You don't design a game to support DLC and not use it. Especially when that game is one of the most profitable games Nintendo currently has. If Sakurai doesn't do it, then they'll get someone else to do it.

On that note, I think Sakurai needs to step down. I love the guy, but he's getting himself killed making these games. Plus some of the decisions he makes are just... off...

There should be more 3rd party characters. If the character has a close tie to Nintendo, I feel they should be in the game. Especially since Nintendo has almost completely run out of popular first party characters.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
If I'm even around for Smash 5/6 speculation I'll probably mainly be supporting King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Takamaru, Inkling, and Rayman when it comes to newcomers.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Is that a statement or a question?

For the record (if I'm not mistaken) Of Myths and Monsters wasn't even released in japan.
It did eventually see a release as an import on their 3DS Virtual Console.

I will say, althrough OM&M isn't accounted for in Uprising's story, I think Sakurai is somewhat more aware of it than people give him credit for. Pit's OM&M design is actually a sticker in Brawl, making it one of the few American only games acknowledged in Smash. In fact, it would seem that some of the design elements we see on Pit today might of have their roots from Of Myths & Monsters.

Namely, the brown hair, the laurel crown, and the blue eyes, features missing from NES Pit, seemingly were carried over to the Brawl/Uprising design.

Last edited:
Controversy?

Cant agree more. the entire "reps" thing is annoying. Yeah some franchises like mario and pokemon are allowed to have more characters because they are bigger. But supporting a character or characters just because a franchise "deserves more" is silly. I have seen far too many people who support rundas, slyux or ridley because "metroid needs more reps."

If a character isnt interesting by itself it shouldnt get in just because their franchise is "under represented"

For example
Yeah FE isnt a huge series but robin is unique and interesting. Same goes for palutena.

this shouldn't be a controversial opinion :/

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Controversy:
Smash is nowhere near "running out" of popular or well known characters, Sakurai just refuses to add them. Usually because they are rather uninteresting.
Ex.
Impa, Waluigi, etc.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Shouldn't these controversial opinions be in the unpopular opinion thread? Oh well.

THIS! SO MUCH OF THIS!

Hades was the best part of Kid Icarus Uprising IMO. He had an awesome design but had a personality similar to Hades from the Disney Hercules film. Medusa can't hold a candle to him by comparison.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Controversy? I love Controversy!
I really don't care for the majority of the newcomers in Smash 4. I've always loved Smash Bros. due to the fact that it brings gaming icons from across Nintendo's history and lets them do battle with each other. How many of the newcomers in Smash 4 fit that bill? Not very many, a large amount of them didn't even exist 10 years ago.

I wanted Palutena until I saw her reveal trailer. And once I actually played as her she became one of my least favorite character in the game.

I not only prefer Dark Pit as a Kid Icarus newcomer, I think he was the better choice for a Kid Icarus newcomer.

Sakurai's reasoning for not putting in Ridley is naive and shortsighted. If it wasn't purely for PR purposes, he either has some sort of grudge against Ridley fans or hasn't played Metroid games.

I think we're going to be getting plenty of DLC in this game. Plenty of stages, plenty of characters, maybe even new game modes. You don't design a game to support DLC and not use it. Especially when that game is one of the most profitable games Nintendo currently has. If Sakurai doesn't do it, then they'll get someone else to do it.

On that note, I think Sakurai needs to step down. I love the guy, but he's getting himself killed making these games. Plus some of the decisions he makes are just... off...

There should be more 3rd party characters. If the character has a close tie to Nintendo, I feel they should be in the game. Especially since Nintendo has almost completely run out of popular first party characters.
There's plenty of first party characters left,
Sami (Advance Wars)
Pious (Eternal Darkness)
Sturm (Advance Wars)
John Raimi (Geist)
Andy (Advance Wars)
Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
Mr. Stevenson (Gumshoe)
Ridley (Metroid)
Style Savvy (Style savvy)
Dillon (Dillon's rolling western)
Waluigi (Wario/ Mario)
Ghetsis (Pokemon)
Inkling (Splatoon)
Henry Flemmings (Codename Steam)
Hades (Kid Icarus)
Takamaru (The mysterious murasame castle)
Leo Luster:shades: (Donkey Kong)
Rusty Slugger (Rusty's real deal baseball)
Oliver (Fire Emblem)
Colonel Vangarr (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Ryota Hayami (Wave Racer)
Kensuke Kimachi (1080 degrees)
Mr Hanafuda (Hanafuda cards)
there's quite a few left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom