• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

WassupJB

Smash Lord

some gangsta sh.t is about to go down with cgc. yall might not be ready for it. wassss really good?

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Brawl + is definitely a legit possibility as a side tournament. but we would need TVs for it, just the modded Wiis won't cut it. i don't see a problem running it (aside from the fact that Lucien will probably win).

basically it goes like this, if we have 3 or 4 Brawl+ set-ups, i will run a Brawl + Tournament.
I don't doubt Lucien would win but you haven't seen my Falcon up throw knee everybody in the game.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
sike. LOL

-wwjasond

big *** jp on this one. **** liiiife. bout to watch a movie with lucien, sike. got cha..

oh and matt, lou said that yall are teaming in melee not brawl..mr. lou doesn't play brawl anymore. he'd rather stick to the more gangsta of the two games.

onski?

Smash Ace
Are there no 64 teams?
unfortunately i don't think we will have enough sign ups for a legitimate Smash64 Doubles Event... but i could be wrong, as long as there are 4+ teams we could run it. it would be dope to see Isai and a lvl.9 computer. har har

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Bootlegwater.

I let you borrow a silver controller at BIO 2 and I forgot to get it back from you. If you come please bring it if you can find it.

MacD

Banned via Administration
socal :'(
:(:(:(

if I travel up for some reason that weekend (actually a possibility, since there will be 2 tournies in a row) then I could team with you
if for some reason you come up... mm me again yea... and i wanna do team frieliends with you as a teamate... yea

boooooooo

stay in socal

sheridizzlE!!!!!!! pick a brotha up!
omg, i totally forgot you were in norcal, i wanna play you at one of these things

onski?

Smash Ace
hello party people,

WWJD has proposed moving Melee Singles and Doubles over to Sunday June 21st, 2009 at his tournament Ownapalooza III : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=231745

I wanted to run this idea past you possible attendees and gauge whether or not this would be a good idea or a bad idea. Please feel free to give your feedback/opinion, but please do so in a constructive manner

thanks

WassupJB

Smash Lord
for all you half and full ******* out there.

option one:
melee tourney at cgc AND ownapalooza.

option two:
melee tournament at ownapalooza ONLY. and all melee players that planned to go to cgc now go to ownapalooza.

edit: primary reason why i do NOT want to have two melee tournaments in a row is because ownapalooza will have dramatically less people there. making the tournament borderline not worth it.

Top Bottom